prebss

Ibis styles BKK soi 4 next to Pachara Suites

Stayed in Pachara Suites 2 years ago and loved the location. Thinking about traying the Ibis styles in the same builing as Novotel (more pricy)

Anyone stayed here??

Read sine rumors about pit-Hole from Chaos 9 has moved to junction soi 4/6 just outside the Ibis Styles

Thanks in advance

I stayed Novotel last year and IBIS shares all the facilities , pool Gym etc, different reception area that leads to the same lifts so apart from the upgraded rooms its all good and great location.

12 hours ago, prebss said:

Stayed in Pachara Suites 2 years ago and loved the location. Thinking about traying the Ibis styles in the same builing as Novotel (more pricy)

Anyone stayed here??

Read sine rumors about pit-Hole from Chaos 9 has moved to junction soi 4/6 just outside the Ibis Styles

Thanks in advance

Recent reviews on tripadvisor and booking.com don't mention any road construction in front of the hotel. Give it a go if you get a room for 2000 B or under. Sign up for their loyalty program and you might get free breakfast.

I’ve stayed at the ibis styles on soi 4. It’s a fairly near hotel so all the rooms and equipment are brand new. Indeed there are some facilities that are shared with the Novotel.

Location is fantastic. 5 minutes walk to nana. Lots of street action (both food and girls) right outside and also girl/ladyboy friendly.

I stayed in ibis styles in july. Awesome value. Room is small but very functional. Rooftop pool bar area is fantastic with incredible views. But the biggest plus is the location. Best in Bangkok. Not just for the bars but it's super close to one of my favorite coffee shops (city lights). Which is an oasis of peace and quiet in one of the most insane streets in the world.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk