Knobby

Free Hospitals ?

3 minutes ago, Knobby said:

Yea not out of the woods just yet but looking more like it aint my heart.

Would on the one hand like to know what it is but I gotta watch my budget, I know its my health and all that but still my budget allows for for punting.

Said before I dont wanna pull the trigger on my travel insurance unless I really have to.

Hope it all turns out well. Take care. Next trip is always better....

2 minutes ago, Knobby said:

See above... budget !! This trip is not my usual 2 or 3 week trip, I can have some fun yes but cant go mad. Am here mainly to study.

Yeah. Lose the facial & the manicure and  a couple of tequilas. But keep the blowjob.

Just now, mikel said:

Yeah. Lose the facial & the manicure and  a couple of tequilas. But keep the blowjob.

I would have to drop the lot apart from a 1 girl punt..... once a week.

Just now, Knobby said:

I would have to drop the lot apart from a 1 girl punt..... once a week.

You're in Bangkok. That's better than most of us. 

2 minutes ago, mikel said:

You're in Bangkok. That's better than most of us. 

Yea and going to a college , renting a scooter and apartment. 

So you see this trip is different

12 minutes ago, Knobby said:

Yea and going to a college , renting a scooter and apartment. 

So you see this trip is different

My last couple of trips have been in the suburbs never going near Nana/Asok. I think a lot of us, not all, would still love to swap places.  Enjoy.

12 hours ago, Knobby said:

looks like its either my chest muscles or poss cholesterol

Good news for you: Drinking beer is good for your heart in general and your cholesterol levels in particular (at least if you drink in moderation...):

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/drinking-beer-alcohol-good-cholesterol-health-science-a7416891.html

Edited by Thanks

9 hours ago, Thanks said:

Good news for you: Drinking beer is good for your heart in general and your cholesterol levels in particular (at least if you drink in moderation...):

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/drinking-beer-alcohol-good-cholesterol-health-science-a7416891.html

No thanks,

I dont drink much booze and when I do I dont drink beer.

To much estrogen in beer

Back to the clinic this morning.

Showed the Dr my results and she agreed with the hospital that its muscle not heart trouble.

So probably goes back to a few months ago when in the gym in Germany when I think it happened.

She did start talking physio therapy but  I dont want that due to my budget for the trip.

She then gave me dome Norgesic tablets to take when needed. I did a quick Google search on them. I will only use if and when the pain is bad I think.

I then gave some blood for a Testosterone test and Cholesterol test. The clinic will e mail me the results and then if needed will go back and see the Dr.

28 minutes ago, Knobby said:

Back to the clinic this morning.

Showed the Dr my results and she agreed with the hospital that its muscle not heart trouble.

So probably goes back to a few months ago when in the gym in Germany when I think it happened.

She did start talking physio therapy but  I dont want that due to my budget for the trip.

She then gave me dome Norgesic tablets to take when needed. I did a quick Google search on them. I will only use if and when the pain is bad I think.

I then gave some blood for a Testosterone test and Cholesterol test. The clinic will e mail me the results and then if needed will go back and see the Dr.

excellent news about the ticker with both in agreement......so, who is gonna get the celebratory  Knobby Knobbing then?

1 minute ago, taaseesanuk said:

excellent news about the ticker with both in agreement......so, who is gonna get the celebratory  Knobby Knobbing then?

Was thinking one eve this week going to obsessions to see if that pooh is there(see chit chat)

3 minutes ago, Knobby said:

Was thinking one eve this week going to obsessions to see if that pooh is there(see chit chat)

Go for it mate....if she is not there IMO they always have a nice feminine line up to choose from...just gotta get there before the Japanese hordes!

1 hour ago, taaseesanuk said:

Go for it mate....if she is not there IMO they always have a nice feminine line up to choose from...just gotta get there before the Japanese hordes!

Am going to see if she is, I know..... very unlikely but if not prob wont have any punting there, I will be ultra selective. 

1 hour ago, Knobby said:

Am going to see if she is, I know..... very unlikely but if not prob wont have any punting there, I will be ultra selective. 

Less punters around this time of year....should be more of a buyers market.

So I got the results of the testosterone and cholesterol tests

The results

Cholesterol 235

Triglyceride 75

HDL 62

LDL 179

non HDL-C 173

Testosterone , 6.93 ng/ml

Testosterone SI , 24.05 nmol/L

Now, the T results I think are good and am happy with those. What you think?

The cholesterol ....hmmmm

The deal here is I exercise, I dont smoke, I hardly drink booze, I try and eat as clean as poss for my fitness.

I dont have all the obvious things that cause those levels to be high.

4 hours ago, Knobby said:

So I got the results of the testosterone and cholesterol tests

The results

Cholesterol 235

Triglyceride 75

HDL 62

LDL 179

non HDL-C 173

Testosterone , 6.93 ng/ml

Testosterone SI , 24.05 nmol/L

Now, the T results I think are good and am happy with those. What you think?

The cholesterol ....hmmmm

The deal here is I exercise, I dont smoke, I hardly drink booze, I try and eat as clean as poss for my fitness.

I dont have all the obvious things that cause those levels to be high.

stop worrying...life is too short....there are many things beside cholesterol that can shorten your days! You stated that you take care of yourself with diet and exercise so chill!

Get yourself down to obsessions and treat yourself to a real cutie that will hopefully remind you of the need to live for now! Oh, and don't forget to let us poor bastards not in LOS know how it went!

37 minutes ago, taaseesanuk said:

us poor bastards not in LOS

I thought you were in New City already?

38 minutes ago, taaseesanuk said:

treat yourself to a real cutie

Yep!

28 minutes ago, Thanks said:

I thought you were in New City already?

Yep!

My nose is to the grind stone here in the UK saving my pennies...just seen what WildAries has been spending in CIB....god help us farang....the girls will be setting

new benchmarks on our check bins! :lol:

As long as he can spend that every week, that’s probably true. It appears from posts he’s there all the time, but even if that were true, he’d get bored or his nest egg would disappear or he couldn’t service all the girls every night at every bar. Or can he......?   Its like The car business. If a dealer gets one or two people that pay full window  sticker price  in a month - out of 200 cars sold  - he’s thrilled.  Everyone else negotiates.  But the persons who paid sticker are thrilled too, maybe negotiation is painful for them. .....sincerely, signed Captain Obvious ! ( I will say this same thing a different way in my next 400 posts in the next 6 minutes). Okay - lighten up, it’s just a joke ..........if we can’t make fun of ourselves, who can we laugh at? Beam? Thailand’s women’s soccer team? 

2 hours ago, BeachGuySC said:

As long as he can spend that every week, that’s probably true. It appears from posts he’s there all the time, but even if that were true, he’d get bored or his nest egg would disappear or he couldn’t service all the girls every night at every bar. Or can he......?   Its like The car business. If a dealer gets one or two people that pay full window  sticker price  in a month - out of 200 cars sold  - he’s thrilled.  Everyone else negotiates.  But the persons who paid sticker are thrilled too, maybe negotiation is painful for them. .....sincerely, signed Captain Obvious ! ( I will say this same thing a different way in my next 400 posts in the next 6 minutes). Okay - lighten up, it’s just a joke ..........if we can’t make fun of ourselves, who can we laugh at? Beam? Thailand’s women’s soccer team? 

God bless the Thai ladies football team! It was only 3-0 at half time!

Update,

Back to the quacks today, After waiting nearly 2 fucking hours. That clinic is "ok" but fuck they seem unorganised to me?

Anyways, Finally got to see her. 

I told her I had done some reading and got some intel (thanks to all those who suggested thing  - even loonie ):blink:

So I says HDL is waste cholesterol , why is that called "good" LDL type A you need , Whats my LDL type B like then?

So she asks me what I eat,I tell her. I thwart her every time when she says things like "eat more of this, less of that "

So now she gets the picture. She then says that it must run in my family and says it looks like its meds then for me.

I then say what about Niacin? She says hmm not so good. Ok what about Simvastatin? OH that will do it she says, that will lower your LDL.

But she says it would be better to try and reduce the levels naturally, well this I think is gonna be a struggle as I dont eat a lot of crap 90% of the time.

I do have other things now and then cause I would go fucking mad if I didnt have a treat now and then. Latte's etc are a weakness of mine also.

She then took my blood pressure, 120/70, pulse 56. She then did some number crunching and said my total cardiovascular score is less then 3% which is good.

So on the one had its bad..... but not that bad after all :wacko:.

I say I am going to get Psyllium husks (lazada) she says thats a good idea, more fibre will help. Then she suggests "red yeast rice supps"?

Not heard of them so gonna hit google 555. Then says Fybrogel should also help.

Maybe also a thyroid test she says? Not sure about that yet.. Will see.

So I came away thinking I can get simvastatin anyway and take one now and then, when i get it start using the psyllium , get some fybrogel and see how it goes.

39 minutes ago, Knobby said:

Update,

Back to the quacks today, After waiting nearly 2 fucking hours. That clinic is "ok" but fuck they seem unorganised to me?

Anyways, Finally got to see her. 

I told her I had done some reading and got some intel (thanks to all those who suggested thing  - even loonie ):blink:

So I says HDL is waste cholesterol , why is that called "good" LDL type A you need , Whats my LDL type B like then?

So she asks me what I eat,I tell her. I thwart her every time when she says things like "eat more of this, less of that "

So now she gets the picture. She then says that it must run in my family and says it looks like its meds then for me.

I then say what about Niacin? She says hmm not so good. Ok what about Simvastatin? OH that will do it she says, that will lower your LDL.

But she says it would be better to try and reduce the levels naturally, well this I think is gonna be a struggle as I dont eat a lot of crap 90% of the time.

I do have other things now and then cause I would go fucking mad if I didnt have a treat now and then. Latte's etc are a weakness of mine also.

She then took my blood pressure, 120/70, pulse 56. She then did some number crunching and said my total cardiovascular score is less then 3% which is good.

So on the one had its bad..... but not that bad after all :wacko:.

I say I am going to get Psyllium husks (lazada) she says thats a good idea, more fibre will help. Then she suggests "red yeast rice supps"?

Not heard of them so gonna hit google 555. Then says Fybrogel should also help.

Maybe also a thyroid test she says? Not sure about that yet.. Will see.

So I came away thinking I can get simvastatin anyway and take one now and then, when i get it start using the psyllium , get some fybrogel and see how it goes.

I don't know your age Knobby but that blood pressure and pulse is pretty damn good! If, and as you say, you eat well and exercise I would suggest there is not much else to worry about.

As I said before, there will always be something to bite us on the arse and cause our demise so live for now! Get yourself a nice chicken green curry and a chang and have a think about who to bar fine tonight!

4 minutes ago, taaseesanuk said:

I don't know your age Knobby but that blood pressure and pulse is pretty damn good! If, and as you say, you eat well and exercise I would suggest there is not much else to worry about.

As I said before, there will always be something to bite us on the arse and cause our demise so live for now! Get yourself a nice chicken green curry and a chang and have a think about who to bar fine tonight!

Am a little disappointed with the BPM as it goes . 56.... hmmm I did have it at 42bpm at one time.

Next time I am in Boots will see how much for simvastatin and grab some fybrogel , will try the herbal shop to see what read yeast they got also.

I dont wanna go over board with these but try a little at a time and maybe alternate them?

Yea she also said lattes etc are no good.... well fuck !!! I gotta have some treats or i will go fucking mad 555

I think government hospitals employ now a differentiated pricing system for foreigners: one for migrant laborers, one for non-immigrant visa holders, and one for tourists:

https://www.thephuketnews.com/multi-tier-prices-at-state-hospitals-now-in-effect-in-phuket-73252.php

Don't know if this is just the case in Phuket or in Bangkok as well...

Edited by Thanks

1 hour ago, Thanks said:

I think government hospitals employ now a differentiated pricing system for foreigners: one for migrant laborers, one for non-immigrant visa holders, and one for tourists:

https://www.thephuketnews.com/multi-tier-prices-at-state-hospitals-now-in-effect-in-phuket-73252.php

Don't know if this is just the case in Phuket or in Bangkok as well...

Nationwide afaik