Thanks

REX Nightclub BKK Sukhumvit Soi 13

I've been walking by the REX a couple of times recently but didn't venture inside as I've never heard of this club before...

It's located in a small, dark alleyway around the Trendy building that connects Soi 13 and Soi 15. Address for your Google maps is: 12 Soi Sukhumvit 13

I've seen a Facebook update of one of my favorite LBs today that must've been taken there. So must be lb friendly!!

Anyone been there with a lb - or knows otherwise more about the club?

https://m.facebook.com/REXBKK/

Using the search function I couldn't find anything. But since it's so close to "our" favorite nightlife spots I cannot believe no BM's been there???

IMG_20190224_071904.jpg

IMG_20190224_072129.jpg

Edit: See now that the club has opened its doors only fairly recently...by "Jean-Marc"...

On 2/24/2019 at 10:24 AM, Thanks said:

I've been walking by the REX a couple of times recently but didn't venture inside as I've never heard of this club before...

It's located in a small, dark alleyway around the Trendy building that connects Soi 13 and Soi 15. Address for your Google maps is: 12 Soi Sukhumvit 13

I've seen a Facebook update of one of my favorite LBs today that must've been taken there. So must be lb friendly!!

Anyone been there with a lb - or knows otherwise more about the club?

https://m.facebook.com/REXBKK/

Using the search function I couldn't find anything. But since it's so close to "our" favorite nightlife spots I cannot believe no BM's been there???

IMG_20190224_071904.jpg

IMG_20190224_072129.jpg

Edit: See now that the club has opened its doors only fairly recently...by "Jean-Marc"...

Thanks for rooting out yet another unknown potential gem Thanks.

You are rapidly becoming the board's Dr. Livingstone!

I work out of the Trendy Building on soi 13 quite often and know that alleyway well, so will pop my head in on the next BKK trip.

If there's anything of interest there, I'll do a report back.

Cheers and keep up the exploring, its of interest to many of us.

Just keep an eye out for any cannibals!

SAG

:offtopic2:

A new nightclub has opened in Thong Lor, called, ahem..., Trump...:)

75341188_113689606735563_504594480590172

Appears to be a GG karaoke joint off Thonglor Soi 9... Open 6 PM till 1 AM. 

First hour costs 1200 b incl. 1 bottle, after that it's 600 b for each additional half an hour. Probably not a bad idea to speak some Japanese... And I guess you won't find any lbs there...:(

Watashi Wa Sukoshi Nihongo Hanashimasu
That's Japanese and translates as:

OTS is inviting forum members to one hour in the Trump nightclub in Bangkok who are accompanied by a ladyboy who can convincingly say: Watashi wa otokonokode wanaku on'nanokodesu...

Long time since I lived in Osaka. But can still hold a conversation in basic Japanese. 

To bring it back on topic the nightclub between Soi’s 13 & 15 is this the one Jonny from former ladyboy bar Paradise Club involved with a couple of years back  ?

8942025F-45BF-4AC2-A77A-6B266EC0087C.jpeg

C545E79C-6877-443A-B548-FFDDD4BBFDE8.jpeg

FA0B12C5-FC52-44D9-B714-140EF5D87E17.jpeg

On 11/5/2019 at 1:54 PM, OneTrueSaxon said:

is this the one Jonny from former ladyboy bar Paradise Club involved with a couple of years back  ?

Dunno... I think behind Rex 1.0 was a Frenchman, forgot his name. Iirc, the bar has changed ownership or management a good few months ago...

They also appear to have a new concept and employ coyote girls now: