anton2013

Testosterone tablets

I also take a quarter teaspoon of Tongkat Ali powder in a cup of water every day also. When going on a trip I increase the amount so am good and ready for action.

Hello! Where are you located first? If you are in the U.K, I do not think it would be easy for you. As far as I know, there are no branded or generic products containing mesterolone available in the said country.

On 5/21/2021 at 9:37 PM, bristol said:

I don't believe that taking oral test is very effective in comparison to injecting into the muscle.  I began injecting test during my first trip to Thailand five years ago.  Five years ago, I began spending one month per year in Thailand; during that time each year, I injected test.  I enjoyed the benefits of healthy test levels and only injecting for one month did not shut down my natural production.  During covid, I ordered online using bitcoin.

I assure you that your natural test production was shut down. any exogenous amount of test at all will shutdown your luteinizing hormone (natural test production).

Yea what fizzy said,

When I used test E after a couple of weeks I started getting gyno and had to take the tablets to help stop that. My nipples really hurt for a while.

Also, my balls shrunk.

When I came off I took the tablets to help my body start making natural T again.