Sign in to follow this  
mangatanga

Traveling with condoms and sex toys

I often travel with the condoms and lube, but never with any 'medicine', as my flights originate in the ME and so its just not worth any misunderstandings.

As for dildos and other toys, I normally buy them in the LOS and leave them there, as I could just see myself getting pulled over after an x-ray scan and have to explain to the friendly Arab female customs officials what these 'massage' items were all about...

It was bad enough about 2 years ago when I brought 6 cans of tuna back from the LOS and they were insistent that it must be caviar! Only in the ME could you ever be accused of trying to smuggle in caviar!

SAG

On 1/13/2019 at 7:14 PM, Bwana_LB said:

At least 40 trips into BKK and my bags have never been inspected or scanned once. I wouldn't worry unless you're bring some massive 350hp nitro-fueled dildo.

$3 in tax for a 350 model, so if scanned NP

3 hours ago, SAGuy said:

I often travel with the condoms and lube, but never with any 'medicine', as my flights originate in the ME and so its just not worth any misunderstandings.

As for dildos and other toys, I normally buy them in the LOS and leave them there, as I could just see myself getting pulled over after an x-ray scan and have to explain to the friendly Arab female customs officials what these 'massage' items were all about...

It was bad enough about 2 years ago when I brought 6 cans of tuna back from the LOS and they were insistent that it must be caviar! Only in the ME could you ever be accused of trying to smuggle in caviar!

SAG

Where do you buy your toys in LOS? I haven't seen a shop, given that they are technically illegal.

34 minutes ago, Bwana_LB said:

Where do you buy your toys in LOS? I haven't seen a shop, given that they are technically illegal.

If you walk the mean streets of BKK, particlularly lower Sukhumvit from soi 3 up to about 13 you'll see plenty of vendors selling dildos etc.

I've never seen adult shops in BKK, but plenty of street vendors selling various items.

Cheers

SAG

2 hours ago, SAGuy said:

If you walk the mean streets of BKK, particlularly lower Sukhumvit from soi 3 up to about 13 you'll see plenty of vendors selling dildos etc.

I've never seen adult shops in BKK, but plenty of street vendors selling various items.

Cheers

SAG

A man hasn't lived until he has perused sex toys at the Indian street booths whilst Arab women  wearing full black burqas pass by.  Insider tip for horndogs and mongers:  Burqa gals showing any eyebrow are promiscuous. Have fun, fellas. 

3 hours ago, oliver17 said:

A man hasn't lived until he has perused sex toys at the Indian street booths whilst Arab women  wearing full black burqas pass by.  Insider tip for horndogs and mongers:  Burqa gals showing any eyebrow are promiscuous. Have fun, fellas. 

hahahaha... what if it's a unibrow... lol... does that mean they're willing to take it up the wrong'un... 

5 hours ago, mangatanga said:

hahahaha... what if it's a unibrow... lol... does that mean they're willing to take it up the wrong'un... 

Anyone who has spent more than a week in the magical kingdom of Saudi can attest to the the power of the eyes looking at you through slits and slots. 

If only the eyes could talk!

SAG

On 1/16/2019 at 2:59 PM, SAGuy said:

SAG

Whats wrong in bringing caviar? i had with me couple of tins when i was traveling from Moscow to ME..

Only time i was ina spot was when they opened my bag, to check the hair spray can, and next it was the Hitachi magic wand, the the Arab lady took it out and asked me what it was, and all the customs people travelers watching!! As if she dint know lol..and i was all innocent and replied, i have bad back its my back massager lol...

Never am i going to carry sex toys through middleeast airports checkins