mespicy

Novotel Sukumvit 4

On 10/16/2018 at 11:33 AM, mespicy said:

Has anyone got any info on the new Novotel quite like the look of this for my November trip ? 

I would presume due to location guests would not be an issue ?

Warm Greetings From Ibis Erawan Thailand!

Thank you very much for your e-mail.

We do not charge to joiner, but she has to leave her ID card at the front desk before she goes to your room.

Once she will leave the hotel, she can have her ID card back as it’s a hotel policy for security reason.

Should you have further enquiry, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

Best regards,

This was reply i received on asking for Both The new Novotel and Ibis, they share the same Hotel facilities with the Novotel rooms being on the higher floors and generally look a lot better than the budget Ibis 

I stayed there in December and i sent the same email asking and got the same response as you mespicy but i brought back 1 GG and 2 LB to my room and they didn’t’ ask for any ID at all. We just walked right passed reception, no questions asked.

Novotel Ploenchit,I assume? Indeed, you can walk passing by. Please note that they do not charge and the ID is for OUR security. You do not always know what you bring back, 5555

Novotel Ploenchit is a different hotel. Novotel Sukhumvit 4 is literally along Soi 4. It’s a fairly new hotel.

14 hours ago, davvvid said:

Novotel Ploenchit is a different hotel. Novotel Sukhumvit 4 is literally along Soi 4. It’s a fairly new hotel.

Ah, ok.... didnt know. The Ploenchit is by far one of the best Accor hotels in the world, by the way.

Good to see another one.

Just read on a guest friendly hotel site that this Novotel is no longer guest friendly but charges 1200b for overnighters. Daytime visitors are free apparently. Bizarre decision given the location.

I am staying there now
Brought cake with me last night
And it was no problem

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A536B met Tapatalk

I am staying there now
Brought cake with me last night
And it was no problem

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A536B met Tapatalk

"Brought Cake with me..." damn you.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk