creed

Heaven@4 (updated 2013)

wow - this looks like a great hotel. I'm planning my BKK cherry poppin' trip for either Oct or Jan ... I'll definitely keep this place in mind.

wow - this looks like a great hotel. I'm planning my BKK cherry poppin' trip for either Oct or Jan ... I'll definitely keep this place in mind.

I wouldn't call it great, but it sure is convenient for being in the thick of the action. I've stayed there on two different occasions and found it be an excellent location more than anything. You have to get a deluxe room unless you don't mind being in a room with no window. Be aware of that if that's an issue. The Deluxe room has balcony but it's a bit deceiving as the balcony is boarded over so no view or open air. I guess the plus you have a place to smoke if you have that need.

Only stayed at Heaven@4 for 2 nights about a year ago. Cant remember standard of room i booked, but it was better than i was expecting for the price.

Clean room, mini bar, good shower, cable tv, etc. Extremely friendly staff who seemed to have no problem with guests. Not 5 star and does not claim to be, but compared to the Ibis opposite the rooms are much better, in fact everything about the place is better and usually slightly cheaper than the Ibis.

If your in Bangkok for a few days and just looking for action, i would say this hotel is a good choice.

Nice post of a recent video Biffo.

That's room 505. The 05 rooms are the balcony deluxe rooms. Shows the balcony and the glass shower which sets it apart from others in the area.

It's very easy to find night or day. Same side of Soi as Guess Bar.

BKK layover Cartoon 034.JPG

Stayed there a few nights in 2018. Great if you're a newbie and want to be discreet. I checked in around 1am and all the lights except for the front desk were turned off. Room was decent but electric plugs were broken. Burned out bulbs were not replaced. Room is great if you'd rather spend on drinks, BF & girl. I guess the only saving grace was that when I brought a girl back we just went right to the room without any check. The receptionist and security were asleep on the coach. So much for security, although I didn't have to face the walk of shame...

Edited by iRupert8