creed

Heaven@4 (updated 2013)

http://www.heavenatfour.com/

This is a new hotel in Soi 4 .. opposite to dawin (i guess from the maps )

I've just booked this hotel for my Feb trip... They have confirmed in mail that no charges for LB's up to 2.

its a Boutique hotel.. the colors are a bit too freaky :D ....may not be for everyone's taste...

i certainly wanted to pep up this trip in a limited budget ..

(last time i stayed in dynasty grand. it was good comfortable hotel .. but a bit bland .. a kinda business trip hotel ..)

booked a junior suite @1950 tbh for 4 nights (3 night + 1 free offer) .

superior room comes at 1300 tbh

deluxe 1500

Junior suite - 2300 tbh (1 to 2 nights -20% off)

The highlight of the junior suite is a special feckin area enclosed in the wall :P ,The bathroom comes with glass doors completely visible from bed :D bar light effects ..

Wi fi free, breakfast free only with standard prices.. will update ya all with a video and review once im there.. Cheers !!

Thanks very much for taking the time to review the place.

Im very interested in having a look at this place if there are no deals ongoing with the nearby 4/5 star hotels.

That oversized shower head looks amazing for the morning after the night before to freshen up with :D

Wow, you met up with the famous Juri. I hope he is keeping well. Tell him LULT says hello if you see him again.

Cheers and thanks again.

Thanks very much for taking the time to review the place.

Im very interested in having a look at this place if there are no deals ongoing with the nearby 4/5 star hotels.

That oversized shower head looks amazing for the morning after the night before to freshen up with :D

Wow, you met up with the famous Juri. I hope he is keeping well. Tell him LULT says hello if you see him again.

Cheers and thanks again.

Book their Junior suite for some "On the wall action" ;) .

OTHERS_174407_9.jpg

pic2-junior-suite.jpg

Thanks icebergjr!

Your review is exactly what I was looking for.. I'm booking for April.

One question though.. Do they have balconies in any of the rooms..?

Thanks again,

bax

Thanks icebergjr!

Your review is exactly what I was looking for.. I'm booking for April.

One question though.. Do they have balconies in any of the rooms..?

Thanks again,

bax

Hi Bax,

Welcome to the forum..

i don't know about the other rooms , but their junior suite rooms don't have balcony or windows.. i had asked for one but this is the reply i got thru mail

I never got around to posting about my stay here before the site went down so here it is. I booked a superior room through agoda for my stay in May. i paid $146.43 for 3 nights. My room had a window but not a clear view out it. I liked the location just down from Guess and Nana. The hotel next door was under construction so there was more noise from that then anything on the street. They were kind enough to wake me up with a jackhammer at 7:00am on morning and at eight the other two with heavy construction sounds. I would hope that would be all done by now. it was a very interesting room and I liked watching the girls take showers. It had wifi in room safe fridge with enough room for goodies from the 7-11 across the street. The colors they chose for the rooms are a little off but good sized roomwith all the amenities I was looking for. I also got a room for two nights when I came back through without booking ahead for 3000 bht. I would probably stay here again but will probably check out some other places to stay as well so not a place that I have to stay again but is a good choice if I need a place. Here are some room pics from the room I had.

DSCN1799 (640x480).jpg

DSCN1800 (640x480).jpg

DSCN1801 (640x480).jpg

DSCN1802 (480x640).jpg

I moved over to Heaven@4 from Maxim Inn as I wanted to try a few new options. I stayed at Ibis last trip and had no problems but I just wanted to experience a couple other places that came with recommendation on the forum.

I actually liked Heaven@4 better than Ibis. Ibis is the more expensive at around $45 USD. I like balcony rooms which Ibis didn't have and after going to Agoda I saw that H4 actually had such rooms. Only 5 of them, and its not much of a balcony. It's semi covered with wood. Smoking is forbidden and guests can be charged $2000 baht. however you are allowed to smoke on the balcony. I'm a big fan of balcony shots so going up a few dollars in price was well worth it. I was hoping the balcony would have been open air and facing Soi4 for ultimate people watching. however looking at the hotel photos you could see that they don't really have any such rooms.

Here are a couple lovelies modelling the balcony.

Sasha n Cascaders 013.JPG

The well travelled Sasha.

Sonia kc3 006.JPG

The bizzare Sonia.

The bed was plenty big and comfortable. Good aircon. Safe was undersized compared to Ibis where I could put my computer in. 2 Free bottles of water a day. Plenty of space, a comfy chair on wheels. End tables on each side of bed.

Sonia kc3 041.JPG

Sonia kc3 026.JPG

The feature I really enjoyed was the glass shower. You could see inside from the bedroom. Waqs great for those shower shots.

Sasha n Cascaders 017.JPG

Jenny Sasha Jessy 033.JPG

Janet Gate Guess 154.JPG

Janet Gate Guess 066.JPG

You really can't beat the location. Even closer than Ibis is to Guess Bar/Nana making it so easy to run those ST in and out. Staff was friendly and no problems with the parade of ladyboys coming and going. Hold their ID's and call your room when they leave to see if everything okay.

I'll stay here in my future stays as long as I can get a balcony rooms. Read earlier about rooms with no windows. Good for sleeping I suppose, but not for me.

Thanks to OP, and the reports and recommendations fellas.

I moved over to Heaven@4 from Maxim Inn as I wanted to try a few new options. I stayed at Ibis last trip and had no problems but I just wanted to experience a couple other places that came with recommendation on the forum.

I actually liked Heaven@4 better than Ibis. Ibis is the more expensive at around $45 USD. I like balcony rooms which Ibis didn't have and after going to Agoda I saw that H4 actually had such rooms. Only 5 of them, and its not much of a balcony. It's semi covered with wood. Smoking is forbidden and guests can be charged $2000 baht. however you are allowed to smoke on the balcony. I'm a big fan of balcony shots so going up a few dollars in price was well worth it. I was hoping the balcony would have been open air and facing Soi4 for ultimate people watching. however looking at the hotel photos you could see that they don't really have any such rooms.

Here are a couple lovelies modelling the balcony.

Sasha n Cascaders 013.JPG

The well travelled Sasha.

Sonia kc3 006.JPG

The bizzare Sonia.

The bed was plenty big and comfortable. Good aircon. Safe was undersized compared to Ibis where I could put my computer in. 2 Free bottles of water a day. Plenty of space, a comfy chair on wheels. End tables on each side of bed.

Sonia kc3 041.JPG

Sonia kc3 026.JPG

The feature I really enjoyed was the glass shower. You could see inside from the bedroom. Waqs great for those shower shots.

Sasha n Cascaders 017.JPG

Jenny Sasha Jessy 033.JPG

Janet Gate Guess 154.JPG

Janet Gate Guess 066.JPG

You really can't beat the location. Even closer than Ibis is to Guess Bar/Nana making it so easy to run those ST in and out. Staff was friendly and no problems with the parade of ladyboys coming and going. Hold their ID's and call your room when they leave to see if everything okay.

I'll stay here in my future stays as long as I can get a balcony rooms. Read earlier about rooms with no windows. Good for sleeping I suppose, but not for me.

Thanks to OP, and the reports and recommendations fellas.

Sasha n Cascaders 018.JPG

Booked three nights in march with Heaven@4 again. I booked the deluxe room cause I wanted to see the what the balcony was all about. I got in very late due to a friend wanting to meet up at the airport to share the taxi in to soi 4. I got in and found out they gave my room away which imediately pissed me off but they upgraded me to the executive suite for my stay so I couldn't complain.I thought I would throw up pics of the room so if you are interested in what it looks like you can check it out. It seems they have taken to putting stain glass in the windows of the bathroom probably since the last room I had there the blinds ripped out of the ceiling.

DSCN2053 (640x480).jpg

DSCN2054 (640x480).jpg

DSCN2055 (640x480).jpg

DSCN2056 (640x480).jpg

DSCN2058 (640x480).jpg

The safe is big enough for a netbook but not a laptop. I have left a laptop in a laptop case and never had a problem with it in two other stays. This room has a jacuzi tub so if you like that sort of thing then it would be another plus for you. I wouldn't spend the extra money for this room as I am happy with the superior room myself. It did have more space in this room with a couch, chair, and tub in the bathroom as well as shower.

Booked three nights in march with Heaven@4 again. I booked the deluxe room cause I wanted to see the what the balcony was all about. I got in very late due to a friend wanting to meet up at the airport to share the taxi in to soi 4. I got in and found out they gave my room away which imediately pissed me off but they upgraded me to the executive suite for my stay so I couldn't complain.I thought I would throw up pics of the room so if you are interested in what it looks like you can check it out. It seems they have taken to putting stain glass in the windows of the bathroom probably since the last room I had there the blinds ripped out of the ceiling.

This room has a jacuzi tub so if you like that sort of thing then it would be another plus for you. I wouldn't spend the extra money for this room as I am happy with the superior room myself. It did have more space in this room with a couch, chair, and tub in the bathroom as well as shower.

Thanks for updating this thread Nightwatch. Certainly a few different options. I even noticed the first photos that that room had a full sized view into the shower. I like that set up a bit better than the stained glass barrier on the balcony room I had.

It was good to see the difference between the executive and the deluxe. I don't think I would take the time to take advantage of the jacuzzi and the executive suite doesn't have the view into the shower that I quite liked.

A little 'off topic' but why is Sonia 'bizarre'? She looks grear to me.

have to read his trip report as that explains it

Thanks nightwatch. Here is the page that it's explained. http://www.bangkokladyboys.net/forum/index.php?/topic/2443-6-12-nights-in-the-ladyboy-capital-of-the-world-2012/page__st__100

Thanks for updating this thread Nightwatch. Certainly a few different options. I even noticed the first photos that that room had a full sized view into the shower. I like that set up a bit better than the stained glass barrier on the balcony room I had.

It was good to see the difference between the executive and the deluxe. I don't think I would take the time to take advantage of the jacuzzi and the executive suite doesn't have the view into the shower that I quite liked.

Thanks nightwatch. Here is the page that it's explained. http://www.bangkokla...2/page__st__100

I brought a girl back and she got excited about taking a bath which was okay but you can not fit me and a girl in that tub. We tried and it woulda worked if she sat on my lap. Had to laugh as I had never used one before and as she was filling the tub and taking a bath she asked what the jets were for and I decided to show her. Just a warning do not turn the jets on until you have water over them unless you want the whole bathroom to explode in suds which wasn't so bad except for the faceful I took. The look on her face was priceless though.

I have to say Heaven@4 is one of my favorite stays in BKK. I make sure to get the balcony room which assures a window and the glass shower. The staff is always friendly and accommodating. The location always seems ideal. I will still try other digs, but for the $45 price range I prefer this hotel.

Sai nana 034.JPG

Sai nana 073.JPG

Sai nana 074.JPG

What is the prices for the short time stay?

:D Ha ha, it's not a ST hotel mate, although if they have an open room you might be able to strike a deal, but I wouldn't count on it.

I stayed here 5 of my 7 nights on my trip earlier this month.

Location wise it does the job for sure, with all the Nana bars and dome decent breakfast places a very short stroll.

I stayed in a deluxe room that did have a balcony, bud oddly you could not actually see outside when sitting on it unless you peered through the strange enclosure around it (the room was at the back of hotel)

Rooms very quite which I appreciated with decent TV bathroom, beds etc. My only gripe would be even with all the lights on I found the room a bit dim, which didn't aid me waking up.

Based on price and location you can't go far wrong- that said I feel the need to have a swimming pool on my next trip.

I stayed here 5 of my 7 nights on my trip earlier this month.

I stayed in a deluxe room that did have a balcony, bud oddly you could not actually see outside when sitting on it unless you peered through the strange enclosure around it (the room was at the back of hotel)

Based on price and location you can't go far wrong- that said I feel the need to have a swimming pool on my next trip.

I wonder what the story is behind that enclosure. To prevent jumpers? To keep crims from climbing in and going through hotel rooms, or maybe something to do with buildings behind. I'll have to ask them about it it my next stay.

The location is great for sure. I wouldn't want the regular rooms with no windows.

Lek snjoys a smoke on the unusual covered balcony.

Lefenix JEK 035.JPG

Hey Siam Man... Do you have Sai's contact deets? I hooked up with her about two years ago. Would love to see her again.

Oh, and Heaven@4... Stayed there in May this year. Great place. Totally cool staff. Never a problem bringing LB's or GG's (just learned that abbreviation) :) into the room at any point of the day. I didn't push the limit on number of girls at a time, but I certainly did on numbers of girls per day, haha. I had the numbers of a couple of old contacts so the girls came to the hotel and the receptionist called up from the lobby to ask before the girls came up and they called to check everything was cool as they left. They never made me feel the least bit uncomfortable.

Never asked them to do a room clean-up between sessions though. Any one try that? We're they cool with doing that?

Only downside for me was, I hooked up with a non-P4P girl (normal 9am-5pm working girl) one night and was embarrassed to tell her I was staying on Soi 4. Just couldn't think of a way of spinning it so I didn't look like the deviant that I am. So I told her I was staying with a buddy and it would be better to get another hotel. So took her to a Novotel instead :) what I saved not paying for sex, I blew on getting a second room...

Love the forum guys... Thanks.

I wonder what the story is behind that enclosure. To prevent jumpers? To keep crims from climbing in and going through hotel rooms, or maybe something to do with buildings behind. I'll have to ask them about it it my next stay.

The location is great for sure. I wouldn't want the regular rooms with no windows.

Lek snjoys a smoke on the unusual covered balcony.

Lefenix JEK 035.JPG

More likely to stop outsiders from seeing the debauchery happening within! haha...

Hey Siam Man... Do you have Sai's contact deets? I hooked up with her about two years ago. Would love to see her again.

See her at Cascade Bar. Sorry mate I don't collect, take, or give out numbers. I have no use or need for their phone numbers and hardly notice the number they wear on their bikini's.