RogerRabbit

Super Gonorrhea

The articles ive read about it claim that it came from southeast asia but never mentions which country specifically. Is it most likely Thailand?

I always use protection but oral is where t gets tricky. So far 3 cases. All farang tourists in S.E.A.

Am i being to paranoid?

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

First of all super resistant G is not common at all, it is just rising.
Second, getting G through oral sex is not easy. It's not your billion in one shot like HIV(through oral) but oral infection rates are low(below 2.5% if your insertive partner has G)
So your chance of resistant G is miniscule small x 0.025 = extremely low.

Enjoy your mongering, just dont do bareback anal.

First of all super resistant G is not common at all, it is just rising.

Second, getting G through oral sex is not easy. It's not your billion in one shot like HIV(through oral) but oral infection rates are low(below 2.5% if your insertive partner has G)

So your chance of resistant G is miniscule small x 0.025 = extremely low.

Enjoy your mongering, just dont do bareback anal.

Where did you get that figure? Everywhere ive read says its very easy to get Gono from oral sex. I got the clap before in bkk and im pretty sure it was from oral since i nearly always use protection with intercourse.

research, pubmed, sciencedirect.
G is relatively common, but keep in mind people have a lot of sex. Getting G isn't nearly as hard as getting HIV but if it was easy to get, the whole world would be infected.
Super G, not normal G is superrare. It is rising, absolutely, but there have not been thousands of cases worldwide.

I'm not saying dont be careful, just have some perspective on it.

I think oral gonorrhea is hard to transmit orally because the bacteria usually doesn't last long in the throat. Essentially, if you gargle vigourously with mouthwash, it can kill the bacteria in your throat. However, you are relying on your partner to actually do that, so still a roll of the dice.

Even without mouthwash it’s not easy to get.

Some perspective:

Spending an hour relatively close to someone with the flu has a transmission chance of about 60%.

Sucking cock of a G positive person had a transmission chance of less than 2,5%. Slightly increased by swallowing cum.

The flu is way more deadly than G and if you do not die, the flu is way less pleasant to have.

Yet none of us worry too much about getting the flu.

I am not sure where you get the 2.5% transmission chance from.  Getting gonorrhea in one part of your body doesn't mean it goes to other parts. 

And most people don't test for or know if they have gonorrhea in the throat because it's asymptomatic.  However, a working lady sees a lot of cocks, so it could happen easily.

I've gotten gonorrhea, it hurts like a bitch.  Getting the uncurable kind would likely suck even more.

Moreover, getting any STI increases your chances of getting others -- including HIV. 

It's best to be as safe as possible.

I've known several mongers who have gotten STDs, gonnorea being the most common, through oral. Actually, every monger I've personally known who has gotten an STD has gotten it through oral. Not sure where those minuscule numbers are coming from.

Thankfully, I don't know anyone who's caught the mutant antibiotic resistant strain yet. But people are dying here all the time from theses type of infections, so I wouldn't take it lightly. Unless you want to start getting CBJ, then just expect that it can happen, and people can and do become a statistic.

Fuckoff

My experience is some what different than yours I got a dose of gonorrhoea back in the 70s and it was definitely not from oral. over the years I have had many friends an acquaintances who have contracted stds and none of those were from oral. so not sure where you are getting those gigantic numbers.

How is less than 2,5% a gigantic number?

If you multiply that with the chance of someone having G, you number will be really low.

and I get my numbers from scientific articles on PubMed, sciencedirect etc. 

Knowing someone with G is anekdotical evidence btw.

I will repeat it one more time though. Being afraid of getting superG while punting is equally irrational as being afraid to die in a planencrash. There have been more plane related deaths in 2018 than newly diagnosed superG infections in 2016. (No data for 2017 or 2018)

Im heading to bkk this month and still pretty nervous about this tbh. I got it once before from oral and really worried about catching this super strain. I always use protection but not with oral. And i enjoy oral :( hopefully im just being paranoid.

38 minutes ago, RogerRabbit said:

Im heading to bkk this month and still pretty nervous about this tbh. I got it once before from oral and really worried about catching this super strain. I always use protection but not with oral. And i enjoy oral :( hopefully im just being paranoid.

Roger

I'd look at the final paragraph of Jonard's post, which puts it into perspective.

You have a higher risk of your plane going down than catching it.

Dont be daft, take all sensible precautions, but dont let the fear of the risk ruin your experience.

The riskiest part of your trip is the car journey to and from the airports. Then its the flight. The lowest risk is the actual mongering!

Cheers

SAG