sornierob

Citrus Suites Sukumvit Soi 6

21 minutes ago, Knobby said:

on what floor are the suits?

did you take photos?

The rooms look exactly as shown on the website. I believe they have suites on every floor. I’ve stayed on 5 different floors on my visits. The premier and executive suites are exactly the same layout with the executive being slightly larger, 50sqm instead of 45sqm. 

I can warmly recommend it, especially the room massage is very cheap for the quality of the room (nicer hotels have outrageous in room massage prices). Big fridge for those that like to store beverages etc.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

The Executive Suite is exactly the same as in Mangatanga pics. Room 708. 

The rooms on the corner, 710, are designed differently (bigger ?).

I was wrong on the above post, there is an eggs station at breakfast though not in the same place. You order your choice at the maid and the Beats restaurant deliver it to you (pic). This morning I woke up early and I could take the breakfast for only the second time of my stay.

I also discovered the rooftop bar. Yesterday I went at 5 pm. There was nobody up there. Only me.

It is located on the 10th floor. There is a modest pool, a jacuzzi, a bar, a fitness room and a nice view (pic).

Each time I have asked the reception for something about my stay or else, they welcomed my request,  tried to help and succeeded. A very nice plus.

The second day of my stay the maid woke me up at 9.30 am to make the room.  I said I was sleeping. Since this day it was not a problem and when I woke up in the afternoon I always found a maid on my floor to make the room.

The location of the hotel is the best part. So easy to bring back a bird from Nana Plaza, or a freelancer from soi 4 ...

20200105_165933.jpg

20200105_165926.jpg

20200105_170000.jpg

20200105_170102.jpg

20200106_084908.jpg