Sign in to follow this  
Geronimo42

President park Hotel

Has anyone stayed in this hotel recently. I have a good deal on their Deluxe suites in November, It has good reviews from tripadvisor but would really appreciate a report from a BM perspective. Thanks.

I stayed in Feb 2015 before the remodel..... I liked it for the location and soi 11 has great eating spots....however I know since then that Snapper, Charlie Brown tacos and cheap Charlie's are all gone. Enjoy your visit! Nothing in the world like BKK!

I stayed in Feb 2015 before the remodel..... I liked it for the location and soi 11 has great eating spots....however I know since then that Snapper, Charlie Brown tacos and cheap Charlie's are all gone. Enjoy your visit! Nothing in the world like BKK!

WTB

I think you might have got President Park Soi24 mixed up with Grand President Soi 11. The latter was always my go to hotel, their delux suites are huge but sadly they are now a shadow of their former selves, very run down. Thus the move to Soi24.

Has anyone stayed in this hotel recently. I have a good deal on their Deluxe suites in November, It has good reviews from tripadvisor but would really appreciate a report from a BM perspective. Thanks.

I have only stayed there once, back in December 2008, so my info is far from recent. At the time the rooms were very spacious, quiet and clean. The hotel/serviced apartment is definitely girl/Lb friendly, they did not take ID at reception. As far as I'm aware the hotel rooms have since been renovated. There are several good restaurants and coffee shops around the corner.

My issue was the distance from the hotel to Sukhumvit/BTS station (Phrom Phong) which is a good 15 minute walk on dodgy pavements full of potholes. Taking a taxi could take even longer as soi 24 is a very busy soi...