ballzdeep

Hotel in Bkk that dont charge extra for more than one guest

Firstly I will like to thank everyone on the board for the great collection of information

I have stayed in Bkk twice before and both times at the dynasty inn grande

Its only on my last time there is when I decided to take 2 lbs with me they asked me to pay an extra 500 baht

Since its my first stop and I do planned on doing this for a few days, 500 baht is now making me decide I could get a nicer hotel if they have no extra charge or

another barfine for another lb ;)

Preferably close to nana is also what im after cuz NOT TIME TO WASTE !!!

Welcome ballz,

I have only stayed at Dynasty Grande in Nana area, I love it. I know some hotels don't charge the extra 500, but a 3-sum is rare for me, so I don't mind paying it on those occasions when it does happen. I guess if you plan on 3-4-5-sums every night, another hotel would better suit your requirements. I'm sure others will have a good answer, if not, you will find an answer in the hotel review threads.

Give us a review of wherever you stay after your trip!

Felix

This topic came up a little while ago, perhaps on Pattaya forum, cant remember. But theres a fair few hotels in nana area that will not now allow 2 ladyboys in togethor. Somebody suggested the Wolburi hotel, which is a little way furthor up soi 4. Wether or not they charge for the second guest is another matter, seems to be all the rage now. Only LB 3 somes ive done was in the Nana hotel, but im pretty sure they were one of the first to put a halt on 2 lb togethor.

I've never had this problem in Bangkok.

I've had multiple partners back at the same time and all hotels have been cool about this, ranging from 2 to 5 star.

Citi Chic Soi 13 Suk Road

Grand Sukhumvit, Soi 6 Suk Rd

Nap-Inn, Soi 4, Suk Rd.

Ive always stayed at the dynasty grande inn and liked the place. Ive taken 2 lbs before they never said a thing, its just one time i got pulled up on it and they were telling me that room is for a total 2 people and anymore is 500 baht.

It might be hit and miss but the decision im leading towards is

The difference between majestic grande and the DIG is about 700 baht and read some good reviews on the majestic.

If Majestic dont have any guest fee for extra person, well i made aswell stay there true.

Im sure this might be the case for another places or even stay somewhere lower end and bar fine a 3rd lbs 5555555555 (struggle with 2 let alone 3)

Ive had this issue at a place in patong once before aswell and did the same thing.

For multiples,I do suggest House by the Pond,down by soi 22.No joiner.I think in an earlier post on another thread(your favorite hotel,or something like)I may have mentioned I took 3 girls(GG) back and had no problem.Have taken LBs too...no problem.

I think they have the same policy as the Nana Hotel,where you could walk in with "the dog and pony show" and they wouldn't bat an eyelid.

Edited by katana57

In Bangkok have had 3 somes with no charge in:

Hotel Solo Suk Soi 2, 1000 baht on wotif

Aspen Suites Suk Soi 2

Boss Suites Suk Soi 4 1400 baht on r24

President Solitaire - Suk Soi 11

Dynasty Grande - even though they said they would charge me 500 baht extra they never did !

All great Hotels with great attitudes from the staff - would recommend them all !

I have been staying at the Majestic grande all the time but their prices have shot up now and the place is full of children etc. Is there any other decent hotel( with spacious rooms) nearby that anyone could recommend?

thank you

I've had good luck using this group to get info on the hotels:

http://www.bangkokguestfriendlyhotels.com/

When I asked them about the Majestic Grande, they contacted the hotel on my behalf and then sent me a copy of the email correspondence confirming that I could bring 2 guests back with no fee, Pretty sweet service.

I've stayed at the Grand Inn Hotel on Sukhumvit Soi 3 a couple of times. Not a big new hotel but ok and a great staff. Have taken 2 ladies and 3 ladyboys at a time to the loom and no one batted an eye. No extra charges. Have stayed at the Dynasty Grand once and paid the 500 baht for and extra ladyboy. I like the locaton and everything else about the Dynasty Grane. Since it doesn't happen every night I will put up with the extra charge. Besides The Grand Inn recently raised their rates from 1550 baht a night to 2400 a night. I believe this is even more than the Dynasty Grand and it is not nearly as nice a hotel.