mardhi

Cosy at Ten - nearest hotel to Check-in Bar, soi 10

Other guy pay 1400 for 2 nights, you pay 1600 for one night?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I believe the smaller rooms are 1400 per night while the bigger rooms are 1600

hi BMs

Planning a trip to LOS in the last quarter of the year

can anyone advise if they have the experience of bringing 2 ladyboys to Cozy, any joiner fee for the 3rd person ?

Would it make any difference if I take a bigger room ? Was considering a long time threesome with either Ying, Cindy, Job, Sara/Lisa or ice or the next cute ladyboy from CIB

cozy.jpg

hi BMs

Planning a trip to LOS in the last quarter of the year

can anyone advise if they have the experience of bringing 2 ladyboys to Cozy, any joiner fee for the 3rd person ?

Would it make any difference if I take a bigger room ? Was considering a long time threesome with either Ying, Cindy, Job, Sara/Lisa or ice or the next cute ladyboy from CIB

attachicon.gifcozy.jpg

Just read that description. All rooms that have a balcony (6th floor) are smoking rooms. None are non smoking. Just small observation if it is important.

I always just book direct via email on hotel website. I got an early impression that is what they prefer and have always found them very amenable but I've personally never taken back 2 LB's at same time but I'm sure plenty have. You may find extra towels maybe an issue once the room maids have finished for the day but again it's just an impression. . Again no idea what 3rd party sites offer but direct I get breakfast included(2 people) in the rate.

Just read that description. All rooms that have a balcony (6th floor) are smoking rooms. None are non smoking. Just small observation if it is important.

I always just book direct via email on hotel website. I got an early impression that is what they prefer and have always found them very amenable but I've personally never taken back 2 LB's at same time but I'm sure plenty have. You may find extra towels maybe an issue once the room maids have finished for the day but again it's just an impression. . Again no idea what 3rd party sites offer but direct I get breakfast included(2 people) in the rate.

Thanks Mardhi , i would just ask them via agoda. Let's see how it goes.

I stayed at Cozy @ Ten this last weekend for 2 nights. For the price (1400b net) I was impressed. I'd been allocated a 6th floor room on a smoking floor. The bonus was it has a balcony which are only in 6th floor rooms. Non smoking floors are 2,3,4. The room I got was at the rear, so overlooked CIB. Rooms at front (1600b) overlook Chuwit Park and are larger.

Comfortable bed, Decent aircon, free wifi, decent hot shower. Had everything I look for. Also had safe in the room. Onsite Italian restaurant is decent and very cheap. I had Pasta Carbonara and it was 170 baht and pretty decent to eat.

Hotel has some neat lift which is basically a moving floor and doors that lock until the floor arrives on your floor. Reminded me of a French apartment building from years ago, albeit this lift system looks brand new.

I'd stay here again without 2nd thought. The missus loved the bed and rated it almost as good as the one in our house.

You can see the 2 pics are different sized rooms. The smaller is same as we had (at the back) - the larger are at the front as I took a peek when a maid was cleaning one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apologies but fuked up & ended up reposting Mardi's review

Edited by wfkiwi69

Cozy At Ten Hotel May 29, 2018 7:59:21 PM

Dear Mr. XXXXXXXX

Regarding from your question about to bring the third person into your room, we would like to inform you that 1 room could fit for 2 persons only if the third person come over to stay in your room we have to charge 500 THB/Night even you want extra bed or not. This is our hotel policy we apology for this cause you inconvenient. For more information please do not hesitate to contact us at all time.

Best Regards

Cozy @ Ten

'nuff said

They are 6 foot wide/2m beds - that is King size in most countries but not all.

Yes, thats a King to me. Always good for doing the Amazons sideways. I prefer not to do Queens. Edited by sornierob