Sign in to follow this  
Longbow

ThaiFriendly, just cant create an account

I have tried a dozen times with 3 different emails, but when it gets to the last button....nothing happens!

Anyone else had this issue and know a solution?

Why not just buy a subscription, contact the girls you want, get their Line ID or wechat or whatever, then cancel your subscription before the next billing cycle. That's what I have done in the past. If you are willing to spend US $25, you can save yourself all the grief.

Why not just buy a subscription, contact the girls you want, get their Line ID or wechat or whatever, then cancel your subscription before the next billing cycle. That's what I have done in the past. If you are willing to spend US $25, you can save yourself all the grief.

I think he may be just having trouble joining , but yeah i pretty much do that Oliver .

I had problems too initially. I forget exactly what they were as it was a long time ago but remember giving up in frustration. Then, a few months ago, probably chasing a BL lead, tried again and bingo.

Their system is lousy there's no doubt. Clear your cache and give it another shot.

)Use a disposable email like https://www.guerrillamail.com/

Thanks for that tip. I have a spam account with yahoo, but this would be useful too! It's about time somebody dealt with these sites that demand an email address (which they then sell to the spam armies).

I have tried a dozen times with 3 different emails, but when it gets to the last button....nothing happens!

Haven't had that problem cos I've had an a/c for ages but I have had trouble sending messages on my laptop. When I use my phone app instead all is fine. Maybe try using the TF app?

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Had similar issues recently. TF locked me out after 5 yrs with zero problems. I finally am able to sign in, but I can't browse anymore. The only page that's displaying is a prompt to update my account to premiere membership ($).

I then created a new acct and encountering the same thing.

Having an issue trying to rejoin TF for my next planned trip mid-July. I don’t usually bother until I am in Thailand and let my subscription lapse when I leave. Also, I have had a number of poor experiences in recent trips, not looking like their photos, arriving high on drugs etc that I did not use it on my last trip. But I thought it would be good to see who was around in advance.

I signed in with a new username but when I try to upload a photo as requested I repeatedly get an error message saying it cannot be uploaded at this time. Anyone else had this problem and managed to fix it?