Sign in to follow this  
ricky666

Hotel Le Fenix

Anyone have any experience of the Le Fenix Hotel, down soi 11 opposite Q bar, particularly vis a vis taking guests back, whether LBs of GGs?

It seems quite a nice spot with a good bar on the top floor on a lively street. Could be good to stay there, but not if it is not guest friendly.

Anyone have any experience of the Le Fenix Hotel, down soi 11 opposite Q bar, particularly vis a vis taking guests back, whether LBs of GGs?

It seems quite a nice spot with a good bar on the top floor on a lively street. Could be good to stay there, but not if it is not guest friendly.

I did a review and it's on page 1 OTS hotel reviews its right above your post. It may have changed a little since I stayed but still lb friendly. The last few times I have stayed in soi 11 I've stayed at Citrus soi 11 just around the corner and as only been open just over a year.

On 7/31/2016 at 8:02 AM, OneTrueSaxon said:

I did a review and it's on page 1 OTS hotel reviews its right above your post. It may have changed a little since I stayed but still lb friendly. The last few times I have stayed in soi 11 I've stayed at Citrus soi 11 just around the corner and as only been open just over a year.

Which red light district is le Fenix in ?