cascade09

Boutique Hotels

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned these before but they are quite nice.Anyone else try one?They appear to be a new concept in hotels.There are a few in Bangkok.I stayed at Mac Boutique Suites on Soi 7.The rooms were tastefully tailored almost in an artful way,relaxing and quiet.The bedding seemed very plush.To me it was like an upscale hotel at a reasonable price.Oh yeah,the location was great too + I had no problem bringing a ladyboy up to my room.

crystal-cascade1.jpg

Good info Cascade. +1

Some of these so called boutique Hotels are nothing more than glorified Guest houses. The Mac sounds like the real deal and a good location as well. LB friendly is always paramount. How much was it a night?

P.S. I always enjoy a good photo. Where is this waterfall?

The rates start at 2,000 baht a night and go up to about 4,000 for the exclusive rooms.But may be cheaper if you shop around online.The breakfast was good also,served downstairs at the restaurant/bar.Oh,the picture is an actual "cascade".Soothing.That's why I included it. :D It is from New Hampshire,U.S.A.

The rates start at 2,000 baht a night and go up to about 4,000 for the exclusive rooms.But may be cheaper if you shop around online.The breakfast was good also,served downstairs at the restaurant/bar.Oh,the picture is an actual "cascade".Soothing.That's why I included it. :D It is from New Hampshire,U.S.A.

reminds me of my first post about Cascade after visiting it for the first time.

Somebody replied "what did you think or the waterfall"

all I could think of was ... there was a waterfall in there... blink.gif

But to my defense... my eyes are trained to filter out all but the most important information cool.gif

Fuck the waterfall

Edited by Up2You

Any one got any updates on Heaven@soi 4 Bangkok. Considered booking it as theres some price offers online at moment, but some reviews say rooms small, some without windows. So maybe like to see before booking unless anyone got first hand review. Keep it in mind for outbound leg maybe when on ground to check it out.

But to my defense... my eyes are trained to filter out all but the most important information cool.gif

Fuck the waterfall

Waterfall?

What?

Where?

If its LB related, its not called a waterfall, its called a golden shower. B)

Edited by lbloveroz

The waterfall/cascade was a welcome addition.Afterall,variety is the spice of life.As for something really messed up, how about all those countless guys out there who think sex with a genetic girl is the only way to go?If they only had a clue.But better yet, Please let them stay in the dark. :huh:

eye4.jpg

Fuck the waterfall

Good one,like it.

You should try SilQ hotel on Sukhumvit 19, I took So from Cassanova there in April, Ladyboy friendly, the rooms where great and the b'fast fantastic. I think its No1 on trip adviser. The rooms start at about 1700 if you book on agoda!

Terry Tibbs recommended me a place at Soi 13 Suk Rd called Citi Chic Boutique Hotel.

It was first class recommendation.

I shared a twin room with my mate and we were having multiple guests on rotation, sometimes two or three changes a day. The staff didn't bat and eyelid and there was no issue having all these people in the one room throughout the day.

I absolutely love this area of Suk Road.

Spice Club (can't remember its new name) is just a 2 minute walk and Bed Supper Club and Q Bar and 4 mins.

Its about a 8-10 minute walk up to Suk Rd, but they will give you a free Tuk Tuk ride from the hotel to main roads/BTS anytime.

There is always something going on in this part of the BKK and is great for people watching if you are wandering about nursing a hangover.

Tim at Thai Hotel Discounts gets an outstanding deal that he has specifically negotiated with them. I think he is the main independent agent for this hotel, so they will normally cater to his every request (such as my mate was an early check-in .......4am !!! :D and that was accommodated without extra charge!)

Nice little roof-top pool and gym to sweat out the alcohol.

My biggest tip is to never book the Terraced room. Its more expensive and a smaller room that the standard room. All you get is a balcony with no view, but a smaller bed area.

The bathrooms are great with a huge rose head shower into the glass unit. Sweet :)

Pics courtesy of TT's thread on Pattaya Ladyboys site.

post-2-1214148445.jpg

post-2-1214148414.jpg

post-2-1214148430.jpg

post-2-1214148300.jpg

post-2-1214148326.jpg

post-2-1214148341.jpg

post-2-1214148357.jpg

post-2-1214148373.jpg

post-2-1214148390.jpg

I saw the Silq hotel last tim I stayed at the Royal President as I was walking to the BTS.

http://www.silqbkk.com/

It looked quite nice,and very new!

They have a few promotions on at he moment

http://www.silqbkk.com/promotions/promotions.php

It looks very nice I've already booked Dawin.I'll keep Silq in mind in case things don't work out though.

Anybody know about Heaven@4 boutique hotel on Soi 4 I've seen good reviews on other forums but would love some advice from BKK central I've booked for my 1st 3 nights in LOS but would welcome some feedback before I arrive (mongering perspective :lol::lol: }

You should try SilQ hotel on Sukhumvit 19, I took So from Cassanova there in April, Ladyboy friendly, the rooms where great and the b'fast fantastic. I think its No1 on trip adviser. The rooms start at about 1700 if you book on agoda!

Thanks for the recommendation, I booked there for a night next month and will report back. I E-Mailed ahead to make sure, and no problem. The place looks beautiful. +1

I used to stay at Paradiso boutique soi 10 great place for 1700 and took many back to the loom, but last time had 3 LB's in tow and receieved many phone calls that "cannot have" and at least one had to leave, actually we all left and went down to the mosquitos bars for some beers. Citidines on soi 8 is also good and friendly had some steady traffic upstairs and even upto 3 at one time without a word, more of a high five smile when we went in. The citidines is a bit off suk road though and is a bit of a pain in the ass walk as there is not much to look at or stop in for a "break", there is an infrequent tuk tuk that is free but not worth waiting for.

I agree though the boutique hotels are great, less frills but i dont use that stuff anyway, i use (pump) the gym equipment in my room, now that will make you sweat.

I also used to stay on soi 2 marco polo, which was 1700 or so, you can negotiate there, but had a little crazy lady fall in love and had too many boiler makers and jaegerbombs so they politely told me that i may have better stay in another hotel. That was a funny story because I wasn't even there, she talked her way into my room because the staff saw her the day before, and she "lost" her key. next thing yo know I have a new guest and some yesterdays news paper is still in my room, so she has a tantrum etc etc.....blah blah blah..... Now that a shock to me and even more so to the new company. Unfortunately that has happened to me twice. How in the f-ck do they get into MY room?? Since then I have been testing out new places for the red hot spot.

Breaker

How in the f-ck do they get into MY room?? Since then I have been testing out new places for the red hot spot.

I'd have been pretty pissed about that. IMO that's reason enough to check-out ASAP and find a new place to hang.