davvvid

Blowjobs & Mouth Ulcers

Title pretty much says it. Are there any extra risks involved if I give a blowjob with a mouth ulcer? I read somewhere that it increases your chances of catching STDs and/or HIV.

Thoughts?

My understanding is you don't want someone else's body fluids saying hello to your bloodstream. An ulcer, even if it's not bleeding, obviously increases the risk.

You could always have the recipient, presuming not a postie, wear a condom. Not as much fun, but safe. And get the ulcer looked at if you haven't already. Mouth ulcers often need antibiotics to clear because they're situated in a lousy environment for easy healing.

Giving oral

• STD's, other than HIV, are always a risk ulcer or not, with no precautions other than abstinence (or as noted above physical barriers ---condom or oral dam) working.
  • With HIV chances are increased. HIV is a weak virus, highly susceptible even to saliva and upper GI fluids. But a mouth ulcer, even micro abrasions from tooth brushing, etc. within a 2-3 hour window (assuming your healing process is normal) of giving a BJ, "opens the door."

Being mostly a bottom, I always have the LB take it out of my ass, whip off the condom, and cum in my mouth. I like the taste of cum and the feel of her spasming penis as she comes. I roll the cum around and swallow. Been doing this for years. I'm not advocating it, but it's my 2 cents of experience.

And pulling out before cumming in my ass cuts down the AIDS risk. Also, it's a nice feeling for the LB to have her post cum cock sheltered in my warm mouth, with occasional slow caressing tongue movements.

PS: get friendly with Listerine. I gargle with the stuff as soon as I leave the room. And of course both of you shower before sex. Also, I would never do this if my mouth were bleeding (eg from bad gums). I've got a Sonicare touthbrush which keeps my mouth and gums nice and tight, and my gums very tough. (the average diet doesn't stimulate the gums enough, therefore gum disease. The Sonicare is basically a vibrator with a brush on the end. It gives the gums the stimulation that soft diets don't.)

PPS: It's SOP (Standard Op Procedure) for me to lick her asshole for a long time. This drives them wild and so far I haven't paid for it in STDs. Of course a good LB douches her ass well before sex, as I do.

Edited by DeepnHard

The mouth is not a friendly place for the HIV virus. The virus is very fragile and saliva contains enzymes that instantly damage the it. Also, the HIV virus can not withstand exposure to air, which also exists in your mouth. Tiny cuts from brushing and flossing are not enough of an opening for transmission. Neither is a mouth ulcer -- unless it is open and actively bleeding.

For HIV to be transmitted through oral sex you need an open wound big enough for the virus to instantly enter your bloodstream before being damaged by air and saliva. The average ulcer doesn't fit that criteria.

And you look at the documented cases of HIV transmission by oral sex, and the number is very low. Something less than the fingers on one hand (this is from memory). So....it's definitely low risk. And who knows how many of those victims had open sores or hideously bleeding gums.

Offset this low risk with the joy of hot cum pumping into my mouth, and it's no contest. Maybe someday, there'll be a charity benefit called The Ladyboy Cum Tasting Festival, where LBs will load up 10 wine glasses which will then be passed around to the panel of discerning and experienced judges.

I am not a doctor, but from what I know, I would not give a bj if I had an open sore in my mouth, not without protection. No sore, dick in the mouth😁

You certainly should not give a blow job to any ladyboy uncovered if you have not had a Hep B vaccine. Get vaccinated get safe.

It seems strange to me that anyone would be without hep shots in the monger community.

Agreed but it is always best to let bms know they should get vaccinated if they have not already.

Right, also handy info, I got mine very cheap at an Australian clinic in Bkk, along with Japanese encephalitis hep a-b, typhoid, and some others, it was all for around $150.

Mahidol university travel clinic, hospital for tropical diseases.

If anyone need shots, and is on the ground, I recommend this place, cheap, quality English speaking service. Both myself and my gf at the time got shots there.

A BM on the Pattaya site in a thread called HIV infection cycle in Heath Issues claims he just contracted HIV from giving LB's blow jobs. He claims not to have had intercourse for two years. Be careful.

Right, also handy info, I got mine very cheap at an Australian clinic in Bkk, along with Japanese encephalitis hep a-b, typhoid, and some others, it was all for around $150.

Mahidol university travel clinic, hospital for tropical diseases.

If anyone need shots, and is on the ground, I recommend this place, cheap, quality English speaking service. Both myself and my gf at the time got shots there.

I agree mahidol is excellent but i didn't see any australian clinic there

A BM on the Pattaya site in a thread called HIV infection cycle in Heath Issues claims he just contracted HIV from giving LB's blow jobs. He claims not to have had intercourse for two years. Be careful.

Very regretable in any case, but according to many expert sources, it's very rare and usually because of poor oral hygiene (bleeding gums, open sores...)

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/oralsex.html

http://sfaf.org/hiv-info/basics/can-i-get-hiv-from-oral.html

From Wikipedia:

There is an increased risk of STI transmission if the receiving partner has wounds on his or her genitals, or if the giving partner has wounds or open sores on or in his or her mouth, or bleeding gums.[5][6][13] Brushing the teeth, flossing, undergoing dental work soon before or after performing oral sex can also increase the risk of transmission, because all of these activities can cause small scratches in the lining of the mouth

Average per act risk of getting HIV

by exposure route to an infected source Exposure route Chance of infection Blood transfusion 90% [39] Childbirth (to child) 25%[40] Needle-sharing injection drug use 0.67%[39] Percutaneous needle stick 0.30%[41] Receptive anal intercourse* 0.04–3.0%[42] Insertive anal intercourse* 0.03%[43] Receptive penile-vaginal intercourse* 0.05–0.30%[42][44] Insertive penile-vaginal intercourse* 0.01–0.38% [42][44] Receptive oral intercourse 0–0.04% [42] Insertive oral intercourse 0–0.005%[45]* assuming no condom use

§ source refers to oral intercourse

performed on a man

Edited by DeepnHard

Very regretable in any case, but according to many expert sources, it's very rare and usually because of poor oral hygiene (bleeding gums, open sores...)

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/oralsex.html

http://sfaf.org/hiv-info/basics/can-i-get-hiv-from-oral.html

From Wikipedia:

There is an increased risk of STI transmission if the receiving partner has wounds on his or her genitals, or if the giving partner has wounds or open sores on or in his or her mouth, or bleeding gums.[5][6][13] Brushing the teeth, flossing, undergoing dental work soon before or after performing oral sex can also increase the risk of transmission, because all of these activities can cause small scratches in the lining of the mouth

Average per act risk of getting HIV

by exposure route to an infected source Exposure route Chance of infection Blood transfusion 90% [39] Childbirth (to child) 25%[40] Needle-sharing injection drug use 0.67%[39] Percutaneous needle stick 0.30%[41] Receptive anal intercourse* 0.043.0%[42] Insertive anal intercourse* 0.03%[43] Receptive penile-vaginal intercourse* 0.050.30%[42][44] Insertive penile-vaginal intercourse* 0.010.38% [42][44] Receptive oral intercourse 00.04% [42] Insertive oral intercourse 00.005%[45]* assuming no condom use

§ source refers to oral intercourse

performed on a man

Hi Deepnhard. I am the guy from the other forum. I use to swear by the exact figures you have listed but as of these past 2 weeks have looked harder for info. I found interesting figures concerning people who have been recently infected or who have got clinical aids. Depending on the particular site the chances of catching the virus by any method were between 26 and 50 times greater if you have sex with people in tbese 2 groups.

Dispite practecing good oral hygiene i suspect you are correct. A possible gum issue or something may have been the route of entry, even though I was not aware of one.

Hi Deepnhard. I am the guy from the other forum. I use to swear by the exact figures you have listed but as of these past 2 weeks have looked harder for info. I found interesting figures concerning people who have been recently infected or who have got clinical aids. Depending on the particular site the chances of catching the virus by any method were between 26 and 50 times greater if you have sex with people in tbese 2 groups.

Dispite practecing good oral hygiene i suspect you are correct. A possible gum issue or something may have been the route of entry, even though I was not aware of one.

Well, first of all let me say how sorry I am that you got it. That's something everyone on this forum (I suspect) deeply fears. I get tested regularly just to ease my mind.

> the chances of catching the virus by any method were between 26 and 50 times greater if you have sex with people in tbese 2 groups.

Sorry, don't understand this. Which two groups?

PS: Maybe what I'm about to say is all bullshit, but if (as I reported above) the highest estimate of risk in all the studies is .04%, that's a 1 in 2500 risk. If you multiply that by the estimated percentage of HIV infected Thais working in bars (there was a research paper on this), which is 10%*, then the risk is .04 x .1 = .004 == 1:25000, which seems a fairly negligible risk to me. * Note that the risk for LBs is a bit higher (male-male sex), maybe 15%.

Of course for you, there's nothing "negligible" about it.

One thing I got out of the San Francisco AIDS clinic article was that if they come in your mouth, swallow it right away. Don't let it linger as I have been doing. Since I'm a bottom but also like them to cum in my mouth when they're ready, I swallow a lot of cum.

BTW, to people reading, there's a very good toothbrush I've been using for the last 20 years called "Sonicare" (made by Phillips) which has done wonders for my gums. My dental cleanings used to be a bloody mess because of receding and sick gums. No longer: the usual comment made by my hygienists in the last 20 years is "when did you last get a cleaning". I say "a year" and they can't believe it, because there's almost no plaque, and of course no bleeding during the cleaning. My gums are tough and tight because of the Sonicare. Unfortunately I've never seen it sold in Thailand.

Well, first of all let me say how sorry I am that you got it. That's something everyone on this forum (I suspect) deeply fears. I get tested regularly just to ease my mind.

> the chances of catching the virus by any method were between 26 and 50 times greater if you have sex with people in tbese 2 groups.

Sorry, don't understand this. Which two groups?

PS: Maybe what I'm about to say is all bullshit, but if (as I reported above) the highest estimate of risk in all the studies is .04%, that's a 1 in 2500 risk. If you multiply that by the estimated percentage of HIV infected Thais working in bars (there was a research paper on this), which is 10%*, then the risk is .04 x .1 = .004 == 1:25000, which seems a fairly negligible risk to me. * Note that the risk for LBs is a bit higher (male-male sex), maybe 15%.

Of course for you, there's nothing "negligible" about it.

One thing I got out of the San Francisco AIDS clinic article was that if they come in your mouth, swallow it right away. Don't let it linger as I have been doing. Since I'm a bottom but also like them to cum in my mouth when they're ready, I swallow a lot of cum.

BTW, to people reading, there's a very good toothbrush I've been using for the last 20 years called "Sonicare" (made by Phillips) which has done wonders for my gums. My dental cleanings used to be a bloody mess because of receding and sick gums. No longer: the usual comment made by my hygienists in the last 20 years is "when did you last get a cleaning". I say "a year" and they can't believe it, because there's almost no plaque, and of course no bleeding during the cleaning. My gums are tough and tight because of the Sonicare. Unfortunately I've never seen it sold in Thailand.

The 2 groups are the recently infected and the people who have clinical aids. The 1 in 2500 figure was one I had read and swore by. I belive it applies to people who have past the initial high viral load whose bodies are still strong and suppressing the virus. Only since my infection did I really start looking and reading. I found sites, medical sites which quoted that figure and then asked the retorical question, if HIV is so hard to catch why is it still around. They then answered it by explaing about viral load in newly infected people and people in the later stage, aids. Not sure how they worked it out but the figures I found said the chances of contracting the virus increased by between 26 and 50 times. That brings the 1 in 2500 down to a sobering 1 in 50.

Luck plays its part in all of this, mine ran out sometime in the past 12 months, been doing it over 20 years. Life is for living and you have to be yourself and enjoy it. I may have possibly done things differently had I seen the worst possible scenario odds though, hard to say in hindsight.

Edited by lbshagger

The 2 groups are the recently infected and the people who have clinical aids. The 1 in 2500 figure was one I had read and swore by. I belive it applies to people who have past the initial high viral load whose bodies are still strong and suppressing the virus. Only since my infection did I really start looking and reading. I found sites, medical sites which quoted that figure and then asked the retorical question, if HIV is so hard to catch why is it still around. They then answered it by explaing about viral load in newly infected people and people in the later stage, aids. Not sure how they worked it out but the figures I found said the chances of contracting the virus increased by between 26 and 50 times. That brings the 1 in 2500 down to a sobering 1 in 50.

Luck plays its part in all of this, mine ran out sometime in the past 12 months, been doing it over 20 years. Life is for living and you have to be yourself and enjoy it. I may have possibly done things differently had I seen the worst possible scenario odds though, hard to say in hindsight.

Yes, I remember Crazy Cloud of this forum mentioning that the viral load skyrockets initially (perhaps in the first few months after being infected), which raises the stakes considerably. I found an article:

http://www.catie.ca/en/pif/fall-2011/recently-infected-individuals-priority-hiv-prevention

Examining HIV Infection Among Male Sex Workers in Bangkok, Thailand: A Comparison of Participants Recruited at Entertainment and Street Venues (2010)

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/45648477_Examining_HIV_Infection_Among_Male_Sex_Workers_in_Bangkok_Thailand_A_Comparison_of_Participants_Recruited_at_Entertainment_and_Street_Venues

Abstract
HIV prevalence and associated factors were examined among male sex workers (MSWs, N = 414) in Bangkok, Thailand. Cross-sectional venue-day-time sampling was used to collect data in entertainment and street venues. Chi-square and logistic regression were used to identify HIV risk factors. HIV prevalence was 18.8% overall, but differences were found between MSW recruited in entertainment and street venues. Significant relationships were found between several demographic, behavioral, exposure to HIV prevention, and other characteristics, and recruitment location.
The analysis presented in this article shows that MSWs in Bangkok are at high risk for HIV infection. This study found an overall HIV prevalence of 18.8%; 15.5% among entertainment, and 23.2% among street-based sex workers.
Edited by DeepnHard