Sign in to follow this  
boombastic

Hotel for a newbie out of 'closet'- 2+ Star lb friendly and discreet

Newbie to forum, and guess I am out of the closet now.......first post......So am a little shy i suppose/feel, but feel I am amongst other who feel like me, from the curious like me, 'part timer' lb lovers to the 'out there, wouldn't go back' experienced only lb lovers.

Since it's my first post I wanna say joining and reading, plus seeing, has be great and so informative. From knowing about the existence of Thai Friendly & Craigslist, to getting an understanding of what to expect and watch out for. Post's from you guys have been an excellent experience and lesson's in a way. Didn't know about "Line" either, but now know and have many lb contacts.......So thats how new I am and how out of touch I've been.

Back to Hotel question, looking for any suggestions or advice on any 2+ star decent hotels, close to the 'action' or where I should be going. Little confused as there seems to be many 'soi's' and many 'sukumvits' (spelling?).

I guess I can explain it like this, I am the type whom is a little shy and embarrassed walking in late to a party or wedding like occassion and everyone turning around and/or the venue go quiet when you walk in. So I would like a lb friendly hotel without a 'single lane highway' or grand foyer to get to the lift, rear entrance (to the hotel too) would be more to my liking.....lol.

Hope you guys can guide me well and help out, and hope to be able to grow up like you guys, and give advice with pic's to boot.

(Feeling out there now having written this, like to post about the type of lb i seek or desire but i guess here is not the spot.....Thx "Auto Save"..you saved me)

Thx Ditto,

No more replies needed, that was more than I asked for. Fantastic, Informative, Thanks heaps.

Feels like I been there already with your advice. Need to buy you a drink or two one day, cheers friend.

Good luck boombastic.

Thanks for the offer but no drink is required.

This forum has served me well and it is only fair to return the courtesy to fellow first timers.

Knowledge when shared can be very powerful and useful.

Enjoy your time and be safe.

Great post by Ditto

A little more location detail for White Orchid. Never stayed there--always stay at Majestic Suites just around corner on Sulkumvit--but take my laundry to the White Orchid every couple of days. Great service and cheap. Little bar/store just inside that alley that sells beer late, early, and cheap!! Always lots of freelance ladyboys walking in and out--I think several live right in that area. Z

image.png

Edited by sornierob

Newbie to forum, and guess I am out of the closet now.......first post......So am a little shy i suppose/feel, but feel I am amongst other who feel like me, from the curious like me, 'part timer' lb lovers to the 'out there, wouldn't go back' experienced only lb lovers.

Since it's my first post I wanna say joining and reading, plus seeing, has be great and so informative. From knowing about the existence of Thai Friendly & Craigslist, to getting an understanding of what to expect and watch out for. Post's from you guys have been an excellent experience and lesson's in a way. Didn't know about "Line" either, but now know and have many lb contacts.......So thats how new I am and how out of touch I've been.

Back to Hotel question, looking for any suggestions or advice on any 2+ star decent hotels, close to the 'action' or where I should be going. Little confused as there seems to be many 'soi's' and many 'sukumvits' (spelling?).

I guess I can explain it like this, I am the type whom is a little shy and embarrassed walking in late to a party or wedding like occassion and everyone turning around and/or the venue go quiet when you walk in. So I would like a lb friendly hotel without a 'single lane highway' or grand foyer to get to the lift, rear entrance (to the hotel too) would be more to my liking.....lol.

Hope you guys can guide me well and help out, and hope to be able to grow up like you guys, and give advice with pic's to boot.

(Feeling out there now having written this, like to post about the type of lb i seek or desire but i guess here is not the spot.....Thx "Auto Save"..you saved me)

Welcome, plenty of hotels to choose from, maybe u can use this experience to help you get over caring about what other ppl think😜 Also, the best thing to do is go to the bars and choose a lb that strikes ur fancy, no better way of choosing than that. Who knows, right now u may think ur into super gem bottom girls, and by the end of ur trip u might have found out that u like being dominated by tall Amazon types. Personally, my taste changes almost every experience, just depends on the mood.

Just go with the flow. Thanks for taking the time to post, look forward to a tr.