t8mtom

Most expensive hotel LB friendly

I think just about every place in town will welcome ladyboys, although some may charge you guest fees for their friendliness.

I don't know how you define "5 Star" but there are several very nice properties in the vicinity.

Close to Nana are JW Marriott and Landmark, down Sukhumvit in either direction 10 minutes away by taxi are places like Sofitel, Westin and Grand Hyatt Erawan. None of these places will charge you for bringing a ladyboy into your room.

The new Sofitel on Sukhumvit Rd is getting of positive reviews and location is very good. It's also newly built about 2 years ago.

Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit was newly built in 1998 just as all the financial woes were hitting Thailand. I used to be very frequent visitor as our office in Bangkok was next door. However seeing recent bathroom pics showing up on girls Facebook pages, it is evident the rooms have not been refitted in the the entire time.

JW Marriott seems to be in similar position and for the most part is a pretty tired looking 5* property.

Landmark is a 5* hotel which went through a complete renewal. The club rooms and the corner rooms are quite nice. Many LBs like to go there. It is a kind of a status symbol for many LBs if they were taken there.

there's a hotel called "something La Concorde" near Huai Kwang. LB friendly 5 star hotel, more expensive than The Landmark where i stayed few times. The hotel is guest friendly and it costs i think 1000 Baht for the guest.......

That is Swissotel, very good hotel and an excellent location for mongering. A lot of LB's live in the area of Huai Kwang and the hotel is located on Soapy Row so they are used to guests coming back.

Ehat about the terminal 21? It looks great and is in a good location i believe..

I remember seeing a trip report about that hotel shortly after it opened. Looked fantastic room, albeit it was a suite type room and not regular baseline room. Can't remember where I saw it now.

The new Sofitel on Sukhumvit Rd is getting of positive reviews and location is very good. It's also newly built about 2 years ago.

Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit was newly built in 1998 just as all the financial woes were hitting Thailand. I used to be very frequent visitor as our office in Bangkok was next door. However seeing recent bathroom pics showing up on girls Facebook pages, it is evident the rooms have not been refitted in the the entire time.

JW Marriott seems to be in similar position and for the most part is a pretty tired looking 5* property.

A very popular lb told me that the Sofitel opposite of Chuvit garden (between soi 13 and soi 15) used to make very accurate check of lb bags when they were going with customers there. This was about one and half years ago....

A very popular lb told me that the Sofitel opposite of Chuvit garden (between soi 13 and soi 15) used to make very accurate check of lb bags when they were going with customers there. This was about one and half years ago....

Perhaps they've changes their policy as I've stayed there 3 times during the last 12 months and never had an issue bringing back (multiple) guests. Both LB's and GG's were met with a friendly nod by the doormen whilst the reception girls didn't even glance up. The Sofitel gets a big thumbs up as far as I'm concerned.

I stayed at Shangrila for 3 nights with my LBGF of many years. No problems whatsoever. Was damn expensive, though. In fact, the only reason I stayed there was because my status conscious lb GF didn't want to stay at a place that would ask her for ID.

Perhaps they've changes their policy as I've stayed there 3 times during the last 12 months and never had an issue bringing back (multiple) guests. Both LB's and GG's were met with a friendly nod by the doormen whilst the reception girls didn't even glance up. The Sofitel gets a big thumbs up as far as I'm concerned.

Good to hear that. At the time I got the feedback I was living just opposite of Sofitel so I have never been there. Now that I go for short time visits to Bangkok I stay either at Landmark or Marriott in Soi 2. Never had any issue bringing (even more than 1) lbs.

I think it also depends if you officially check her into the hotel.

I found that if you do that then hotels treat them as normal guests.

The problem starts when you invite them to the room but not check them into the hotel.

i booked 3 days in The Landmark hotel for febr 2017..hope they are lb friendly..i send them a email but got nothing back so far ( 2 days)..anybody stay there lately ?

thx Mike

i booked 3 days in The Landmark hotel for febr 2017..hope they are lb friendly..i send them a email but got nothing back so far ( 2 days)..anybody stay there lately ?

thx Mike

Landmark is LB friendly. Many BMs stay there, and nobody ever has any problems.

it is evident the rooms have not been refitted in the the entire time.

you hit the point. "Tired" and the bathroom is the my obvious thing getting tired, worn out and obsolete.

I always judge hotels by the bathroom, more than other things, especially when trying to give a quality review.

Then, of course, comfort (asn the bed is the first) comes to place.

There are 2-3 stars German hotels, new, having bathroom far better than much praised 5 stars in other countries and I refer to big cities.

I think it also depends if you officially check her into the hotel.

I found that if you do that then hotels treat them as normal guests.

The problem starts when you invite them to the room but not check them into the hotel.

depends... I had a LB staying with me for three days and it all started from a BF for LT.

Never checked in and if I well remember we skipped the ID procedure arriving at night. I just nodded like "it's all ok, she is under control" to the night security (other times I go straight to security to give my room # and them asking for the ID, so the girl has no choice, just in case). Neve had an issue day or night for the three days.

Once I brought a ST back to the room and nodded the same way but the guy said "our standard procedure". I didn't mind...

So, if security knows you as a regular, you get in in an assertive way, they take for granted she checked in and do not step in.

So when I am with my Asian GG GF (she checks in with me,but night security don't knowI just say hallo, and no "nodding"....

So a lot has to do on how you walk in at night.

It is a fact night security don't know if you checked in alone, with her or with another...or she is the second of the day ...

thx Mike

some hotels might reply in a vague way " no problem If you booked the room for two guests".

A nice way to say yes.

They can't openly write "we are ok if you use your room also as a ST room"

Some hotels have a policy that the 2nd girl, if you bring two back, might mean a "joiner fee".

At least that is what you are told officially at check in.

I stayed at The Sofitel Sukhumvit last month and had no issues taking in ggs.

How about the *least* expensive LB friendly hotel?

I'm thinking of a 1940s B&W movie style third floor walkup with rusty sinks, one bare lightbulb over the moldy mattress, and a toilet that overflows daily. With 2 windows at the same height and facing the BTS tracks, so all the passengers can peer into the room at night...and a junkie saxophonist playing mournful jazz in the next room.