Sign in to follow this  
daveinfla

I Check Inn Sukhumvit 11 vs Studio Nana by icheck inn

Any thoughts on these two sister hotels on soi 11/1 alley?

Seem to be almost right next to each other.

Thought on area, guest policy, etc. would be apreciated.

Thanks

I have never stayed at Icheck Inn, but I know for a fact that it is ladyboy friendly. You can email them

and ask if you want peace of mind, however.

Soi 11 is totally farang oriented, with a lot of bars, decent restaurants of every cuisine and for all budgets.

Plenty of currency exchanges, pharmacies, 7-11s also. I have stayed on Soi 11 my last 3 trips and enjoy the

area very much. Nana BTS is there also, which is a real plus.

Soi 11/1 is bit more quiet with very little vehicle traffic because of its small size. Not much there really, but

it doesn't matter because Soi 11 is only a few steps away.

CIB is a 5 minute walk, Nana Plaza and Chaos 9 are about a 15 minute walk depending on how

many shopping stalls and gawkers are clogging the sidewalk on Sukhumvit. In the evenings, you are

better off just walking directly on Suk facing into the traffic instead of using the sidewalks. You will see what I mean when you

visit. Don't worry, it's totally safe as long as you walk very close to the carts, scooters, taxis etc parked on the side of the road.

Stayed at iCheck Inn once and it was probably the worstnight I have ever had at a hotel.

Bed was like sleeping on a piece of plywood and the aircon cracked and popped all night. Bathroom is the size of a shoe box.

There are other lb friendly hotels in the neighborhood that are more comfortable.

Just my two baht worth.

MH21

been to i check inn 3 times . 2 times great 1 time the room was like it was in the middle of repairs. . i like it for 1 to 3 days any longer its better to up grade. stayed at the soi 7.1 one also by mistake thought it was soi 11 did it on the ipad with out my glasses ,its ok too but not the best place to stroll back at 3 am in the morning, those trolls in the massage places looked like they had just given birth and went straight back to work.

I stayed at Studio Nana, as others have said that entire Soi (11/1) is geared towards tourists and most who stay there are tourists that visit Nana. I never had any issues bringing guests back to the room. The rooms are kind of on the small side but they were very comfortable and clean.

I spend one night at Icheck Inn in soi 11/1.

for my is a bad hotel. cheap price, i think i paid around 1.200b no breakfast.

Room size is ok, but i booked a king size bed, and they gave me a twin beds, ok just 1 night so not big problem.

Wifi sucks, very bad.

Crappy bathroom.

But the worst problem is the noisy, very bad sleep.

SAM_2761.JPG

SAM_2762.JPG

SAM_2763.JPG

I spend one night at Icheck Inn in soi 11/1.

for my is a bad hotel. cheap price, i think i paid around 1.200b no breakfast.

Room size is ok, but i booked a king size bed, and they gave me a twin beds, ok just 1 night so not big problem.

Wifi sucks, very bad.

Crappy bathroom.

But the worst problem is the noisy, very bad sleep.

1200 B for this! Sad, sad, sad.

Try the "Sea of Love" on the MRT line. About three stops from Asok. Good furnished rooms about 550 B a night. The road from the MRT to hotel is about a 5-10 min walk and not much for sidewalks.

http://www.seaoflovemansion.com/

NAa82Fc.png
sgwovrs.png