OneTrueSaxon

Hanrahans Bar soi 4 Bangkok

A few doors up chequers bar also does great food , and has all the sport you need. Main Customers are people living in Bangkok , but don't be a dick and enjoy yourself with whoever you take for beans on toast

A few doors up chequers bar also does great food , and has all the sport you need. Main Customers are people living in Bangkok , but don't be a dick and enjoy yourself with whoever you take for beans on toast

What ? You think I would pay for the beans for them. They'll get dry toast and glass of water

When i am in BKK it is usually only for three or four nights at the end of my Thailand trip as it is closer to swampy for the long haul flight home.

I always go to Hanrahans a couple of times as OTS has stated that the food is good and it shows all the sports but especially for me the premiership games. I have always had a good seat and the staff are good and you are not waiting too long for anything.

If you dont want to eat, have a drink on the outside part and it is a good place to watch the world of soi 4

Pat

My favourite dining spot, often going for a chicken Caesar, a 5 minute walk from my hotel and 2 minute walk from the Center of the world (as one could describe NEP). With paradise (RIP) and chaos 9 in the proximity...it is really the ideal eating place. Quick service,, sufficient variety

Do they make a decent coffee (I know, I know - not very hardcore BM but I do like a good cup early in the day.

Yeah I often have a coffee ( Bon Cafe ) and sit outside watching the world go by

If you dont want to eat, have a drink on the outside part and it is a good place to watch the world of soi 4

Agree it has a great view to watch the street and people rushing by while having a cigarette and a coffee

Hanrahans is still serving good food, the Weekend roast looked the goods with heaps of veg and the half chicken option good value (same prices as pictured earlier). Saw a few other plates of food coming out of the kitchen and it all looked pretty good.

11 hours ago, flipflops said:

I passed by there the other day and noticed this. I was going to post when I go back home but as usual I'm late to the party. hahahaha

IMG_20190321_160415.jpg

Last time I was there, was with you for breakfast before catching my plane back to the UK