oliver17

Hotel Guest Policies for Ladyboys

I do like Citrus hotels and stayed at Soi 13 a couple of times and Soi 11 five times and never had any problems at either.

Took a few photos of the Soi 6 hotel being built six weeks ago and will more than likely stay there next trip.

D2B9CB09-2328-46EA-808E-909CC39ACF78.jpeg

5636BF80-AE0B-4A83-96B8-87524DF67160.jpeg

A6E944E1-B1AE-42B7-9122-312CAE6D4256.jpeg

Ive stayed at the Landmark Hotel Never had a problemn and they have breakfast with me in the restaurant.. The staff are very polite to them.

If with a random freelancer/street girl its probably best to register them downstairs in case they turn out to be light fingered or nutjobs.

However if you know/trust them and want to slip them in discreetly I have used the following in classier hotels (when they arrive solo):

Conrad:

Meet them at Ballroom level lifts

Okura:

Lifts by the steakhouse

Park Hyatt:

Meet upstairs at lifts by the Penthouse bar/grill then take guest lift down

Pullman G:

Seems like they can come straight up to your room. Not had anybody stopped and lift works daytime.

Hello good people.

Just some fresh information...

I'll be staying at the Adelphi Suites for my next trip... And I asked the hotel about their guest policy.

1. What is your policy around bringing guests over? Both women and transgenders. I will be booking the room for double occupancy.

Ans. For a joiner policy maximum 3 person in room per time and free of charge.

2. What if I want to bring over two guests - not overnight but, for a short time?

Ans. Free of charge and contact at the front desk for keep the ID card.

It seems they have now relaxed their one guest allowance.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Anyone know if Dynasty Inn (one next to NEP) is guest lb fiendly please

Thanks

Yes stayed there many moons ago and have stayed at all the Dynasty group hotels and all are LB friendly

1 hour ago, JohnLuke said:

Anyone had an issue with The Contential and LB guest.  I have a room booked for 2 adults, but really only me.

Do you mean The Continent at Sukhumvit and Asok?

I have stayed there once in the past. They are LB friendly. They also don't have a problem with taking 2 girls to your room. 

Anyone brought two guests to S15 or radisson blu? Tempted to go for radisson as they can just go up to the roof top bar and meet me there 

On 9/7/2018 at 1:30 AM, JamesLim said:

Does anyone has any issues with Kempinski? Have a good deal there I will like to take advantage of.

It's excellent and has been lb friendly in the past but I would have your lb dress appropriately.

4 hours ago, mespicy said:

Grand Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok - Managed by Accor

Any up to date info on this hotel ?

It was mentioned (May 2018) that it's a major Chinese tour bus destination and was charging 2000b joiner fee.( Info from bm pointplace83 on the sister site.)

Has anyone stayed at the WESTIN GRANDE SUKHUMVIT. Are the LB friendly? I will be staying there in December but don’t have too much info on them. This will be my first time in Bangkok and with a LB. pretty excited. Thanks for any info 

1 hour ago, cnbzcal said:

Has anyone stayed at the WESTIN GRANDE SUKHUMVIT. Are the LB friendly? I will be staying there in December but don’t have too much info on them. This will be my first time in Bangkok and with a LB. pretty excited. Thanks for any info 

If you look at post #34 in this thread you will see I emailed them 3 times and they never responded, but obviously that was a few years ago. You should email them yourself and ask them about guest policy and if they don't answer you, I would consider that a red flag. 

23 hours ago, cnbzcal said:

I've stayed there and had a LB or 2 come up  - no problems.  I did ask that the LBs be discreet in dress and action, its a weird hotel in that there is a lower lobby and an upper lobby (always busy) before getting to the elevators that go up to the room.  This was almost 2 years go, though.  That said, I would bet that you would not have any problems. 

15 hours ago, benz said:

Can anyone give an update on Lohas Suites/Residence - last update i saw was in 2015..

Cheers

Why you don't use the Oliver17 method and send them an e-mail to ask about  their ladyboy guest policies. 
If they answer you have the information from first hand.

On 9/10/2018 at 4:46 AM, mespicy said:

Grand Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok - Managed by Accor

Any up to date info on this hotel ?

I've stayed at Grand Sukhumvit twice.  Once in 2017 and again in 2018.  Took a few ladyboys back to my room, never more than one at a time.  No problems and no charges.  It is a tour bus destination but the rooms are nice, the breakfast is good, and the staff are friendly and helpful.  The location is pretty good also.