Sign in to follow this  
eyton402

BTS - Airport Rail link to and from Airport

Airport link from International airport to Phaya Thai is 45 baht and then catch BTS at Phaya Thai to Nana station which is 30 baht I think.. Exit the station on the even side right at Soi 6. All very easy.

I think we have thread on Airport Link which I will find and merge this one with.

Hi eyton402,

Catch the train to Phaya Thai station and then a BTS to Nana is fine if you don't have a large bag or suitcases as there are no lifts at Nana.

May is suggest that you get the train to Phaya Thai station then a Taxi to Soi 6, and the fare is about 50 Baht including a tip. Phaya Thai has a lift and is only about 40 metres to a Taxi rank with helpful staff. Ive used it and no problems.

No NOT take the train to Makasan station its full of Thai taxi Mafia.

Cheers

Richard

Updated thread.

More info in these older related threads.

Airport train to Apartment in 40 minutes.

BTS verses Taxi's

Airport Link Maintenance

Some outdated threads. Before Airport Link was opened.

Sky train to BKK airport (2009) before Airport link was opened.

BTS Skytrain open to Suvarnabhumi

I was quite surprised to read in the BKK post back in January that BTS stations were going to made W/C Accessible (lift's). I was even more surprised to see that they have started to do this. I saw an elevator being installed at one of the stops. I'm not sure if they will be open to everyone to use, which would make it easier for travelling with luggage too and from the airport.

I was quite surprised to read in the BKK post back in January that BTS stations were going to made W/C Accessible (lift's). I was even more surprised to see that they have started to do this. I saw an elevator being installed at one of the stops. I'm not sure if they will be open to everyone to use, which would make it easier for travelling with luggage too and from the airport.

So would that include Nana? It is a total nightmare there trying to get down the steps with a full case when going to the hotel.

So would that include Nana? It is a total nightmare there trying to get down the steps with a full case when going to the hotel.

I'm pretty sure Nana station will get one eventually if they haven't yet. They had one at Phaya Thai which is where the airport rail links with BTS.