Sign in to follow this  
jeimii

Phachara Suites

Just a few pics from my room at Phachara Suites:

This place is ladyboy/guest friendly (although I never took a ggirl to the room).

It is only a short walk from NEP, CIB, Guess and all the action on Soi4. Plus Darkside is just a short ride on BTS Nana. At the end of soi6 there is a white foot bridge that basically lands you right near CIB. There is a pool and a gym too. Opposite the hotel are 3 atms and a 7/11.

I took two ladyboys to the pool with a bottle of wine and it was no problem.

The room had an ironing board, iron, washing machine (with powder), balcony with table (for any lb smokers), and some maidens to dry clothes on on the balcony. For me this was very useful as although I just normally used the laundry service, it meant I could wash and dry everything the day before I checked out.

There is a decent sized safe that fitted my laptop. Whenever I bought a ladyboy back they always did the system of confiscation of guest ID and then call you to check everything is ok before they leave.

nsmail-1.jpg

nsmail-2.jpg

nsmail-3.jpg

nsmail-4.jpg

nsmail-5.jpg

nsmail-6.jpg

nsmail-7.jpg

nsmail-8.jpg

nsmail-9.jpg

nsmail-10.jpg

Yes , i think you may have convinced me to give it a go next trip. :) . What type of room was that or what was it called i guess ??

On agoda it was described as the: 1 Bedroom Executive Hot Deal.

A couple of things I forgot:

I wrote to them before I checked in and asked for a high floor and the balcony that has a table and chairs. There are two kinds of balcony, one with a slightly bigger room but a smaller balcony with no table and you can't really use it, or you can have a very slightly smaller room and a balcony with a table and chairs. I don't smoke so I always get a non smoking room, but I don't care if the LB I bring back does so they can smoke on the balcony if they want. It also gives somewhere to sit out with her in the early evening and have a glass of wine before heading out for the evening.

Aircon:

I forgot an important feature: There are two aircon units in the room (controllable separately), one in the bedroom and one right at the front door in the kitchen/dining room. There is a sliding door between the kitchen and the bedroom. So at night I turned the aircon in the bedroom off and just left the one in the kitchen running and this kept the room nice and cool without being blasted in bed.

There is also a decent sized fridge, microwave and a minibar.

Thanks Jeimii, very nice review with great pictures.

I stayed here last November for a few days and I was in a room pretty similar to yours. I actually think they don't make use of the 'living room' space, if they had it all integrated into the bedroom area it would make it seem much larger but then I suppose they could not call it a 'one-bedroom suite' .

The pool area is small but nice with a couple of nice love seats (no, not the ones with straps suspended from the ceiling in case some of you perverts were getting excited) and there is also a small gym for those people who want to do vertical exercise.

I actually think they don't make use of the 'living room' space, if they had it all integrated into the bedroom area it would make it seem much larger but then I suppose they could not call it a 'one-bedroom suite' .

I actually liked having the rooms separate, at night I would close the sliding door 75% and leave the outer aircon on. Now this may be complete conicidence, but I have stayed in a much cheaper place before, the kind of place where there is only a bed in a small room with a passable bathroom. I found then that in the morning (I always do LT) or when we woke up the lb would go straightaway (after anything sexual had finished). Where as I have found the couple of times I have stayed in a better place like this most of the ladyboys I took there did hang around till late afternoon the next day and they did quite often put their feet up on the sofa in the other room and watch some tv. I know some guys get wound up with ladyboys using their phone or watching tv, but I just like being around them so as long as the main business gets done I don't mind how long they want to stay in the room. But this only really works with the extra space I think.

I take your point about the door though, if they didn't have that the room would seem massive.

Stayed there a few times and really liked it. My only complaint was occasional inconsiderate Arab families making a racket when coming and going.

Can't they control and discipline their kids? Do you need to yell to your friends 3 rooms down? Use the friggin phone or walk lazy ass!!

Stayed there a few times and really liked it. My only complaint was occasional inconsiderate Arab families making a racket when coming and going.

Can't they control and discipline their kids? Do you need to yell to your friends 3 rooms down? Use the friggin phone or walk lazy ass!!

Stayed at the Bel Aire Princess soi 5 many moons ago and It was full of Arabs who let their kids press every floor button in lift and I was on the 12 floor. Little rascals arghhhhhhhhh

Great review Jeimii, thanks so much for taking the time to take photos and write this one up. :clap:

I know Jimbo of C&D's stays there when he comes to BKK and has always spoke highly of it.

I also wanted to post this link of the thread you started asking about their safes as it may include some more info.

http://www.bangkokladyboys.net/forum/index.php?/topic/3557-phachara-suites-safe/

Stayed at the Bel Aire Princess soi 5 many moons ago and It was full of Arabs who let their kids press every floor button in lift and I was on the 12 floor. Little rascals arghhhhhhhhh

Seems to be their calling card no matter where they stay. If they have kids with them you can bet they will be running the halls at any given hour. I was at Aspen Suites and this small girl was in the hall and got on elevator with me and then got off at the floor below. I remember thinking how easy it would be for some creep to abduct her. You just don't see Western kids on the loose like this, but you do hear stories of them going missing.

Excellent review Jeimii & great pics too
I stayed in the same room (Executive Suite) only $115 Aust breakfast included
Great hotel & great value, i'll be staying there again on my next trip in Nov.

I like these self contained places where you can do your own cooking and washing etc.

Thanks for a great review Jeimii.

Edit: Just checking out their website. I like the virtual tour they have: http://bangkokin360.com/virtualtour/phacharasuites/003/

The virtual tour is pretty good, and it would seem from that, that if you are interested in the balcony (or your ladyboy of choice smokes) you need to avoid the corner room.

yes but they never answer like many hotels in thailand they are horrible at answering emails on time

I have mostly received replies ,,,, but if its desperate just phone them as Mikel said :)

I think they will charge you for more than one girl. I have a reservation with them for December, and it reads "Maximum Occupancy 2 people", and this is repeated 3 times on the confirmation as though they are emphasizing that fact.

During the day I have had more than one girl there a few times and they never said anything or charged me. In addition to that I bought two back from Cascades around midnight one night and they didn't charge. But I have never had more than one of them actually stay overnight. I even took two ladyboys down to the hotel pool and again nothing but polite service. So unless it has changed it seems no problem during the day but I don't know about overnight.

During the day I have had more than one girl there a few times and they never said anything or charged me. In addition to that I bought two back from Cascades around midnight one night and they didn't charge. But I have never had more than one of them actually stay overnight. I even took two ladyboys down to the hotel pool and again nothing but polite service. So unless it has changed it seems no problem during the day but I don't know about overnight.

This is my favourite hotel and I always stayed there when coming to BKK but they pissed me off last trip this was in March 2014 with their new policy.

Basically I had brought back a girl from Obsessions for a ST at around 9pm then one of the girls from CIB at around 2AM also for a ST and the security guy ran to make me sign I thought nothing of it thinking it was just for the ID as usual.

Upon checking out I noticed an extra 1000 Baht charge added to my bill and when I enquired why that was they said that they were charging 1000 baht if you brought back more than 1 girl within 12 hours, I said this wasn't the case when I was last there in December 2013 and they confirmed they had only introduced it as of February 2014.

They used to charge you only if you brought back 2 together previously and the fee was 1000 baht.

As much as I love the place I decided that was the final straw, a real shame as it is my favourite hotel in BKK.

But I am intrigued now that you are saying you weren't charged, I wonder if they have changed their policy again as I did tell them people would stop staying there if they applied this stupid idea of theirs.

If they have cancelled it I will surely return, I have had some great times in that place :D

Edited by Kathoey_Hunter

Basically I had brought back a girl from Obsessions for a ST at around 9pm then one of the girls from CIB at around 2AM also for a ST and the security guy ran to make me sign I thought nothing of it thinking it was just for the ID as usual.

Upon checking out I noticed an extra 1000 Baht charge added to my bill and when I enquired why that was they said that they were charging 1000 baht if you brought back more than 1 girl within 12 hours, I said this wasn't the case when I was last there in December 2013 and they confirmed they had only introduced it as of February 2014.

They used to charge you only if you brought back 2 together previously and the fee was 1000 baht.

This got my attention because that was exactly my strategy in January. Every night I would take one LB out of Nana for short time, and then bring another girl back to stay overnight. One day I even took a GG beer bar waitress in the afternoon, and then had 2 seperate LB episodes that night. They never said boo about any of this, and did not charge me a single Baht for it.

I emailed them yesterday.

Me: Can you tell me what the room guest policy is? I have heard that Phachara now only allows only 1 guest to be brought into room every 12 hours. Is this true?

Phachara: Warm greeting from Phachara Suites Hotel. Thank you for your email and many kind to stay with Phachara Suites Hotel.

Please be infirmed (sp) you that you can bring your joiner or guest to your room free of charge for the first person per night and the second person we will charge 1,000 THB Nett per night as well. We looking for welcome back and see you soon.

I take this to mean that the only charge will be if I have 2 girls stay overnight, and not 2 girls within a 12 hour period. In December, I will report back exactly what the policy is after finding out first hand.

But I am intrigued now that you are saying you weren't charged, I wonder if they have changed their policy again as I did tell them people would stop staying there if they applied this stupid idea of theirs.

My visit was in August this year. I never had two overnight, but certainly had a few well within 12 hours. The two from Cascades was a (very good) ST but they were probably only in the room an hour or less. A couple of times a CIB girl didn't leave till about 4pm in the afternoon (after an LT) and I would have a prearranged meet with another one in the evening, say 9pm after a sleep and a shower. The hotel never charged, but my pattern was not exactly the same as yours.

But from the Phachara Suites email:

Phachara: free of charge for the first person per night and the second person we will charge 1,000 THB

Thanks for emailing them, but unfortunately, unless I am reading it wrong, this seems to say nothing about this being limited to concurrent visits only, so it sounds like you could be charged for having two girls during the night regardless of whether they are in your room separately or together. Also unclear is whether this charge is affected by the length of the stay by the girl, whether it is ST/LT.

One day after a day trip the ladyboy I was with came up to my room simply to collect her bag and stuff from the LT the night before, even though she was only in my room a few minutes, would this have counted as a visit within 12hrs?

As I say, I personally never got charged but it would be worth hearing if this ends up hitting anyone else.

I booked 8 nights at this hotel because of some of the good reports here . Booked the one bedroom suite $93au per night with breakfast . Very convenient location , well maintained rooms, large balcony with table and chairs. Would definately stay here again :) ( oh i didnt have a threesome but i did have 3 visitors on the one day at different times with no problems) will add some more photos later