Sign in to follow this  
jeimii

Phachara Suites

This is not Phachara Suits, or is it? If not Phachara, what hotel is this. Thanks in advance for reply.

I booked 8 nights at this hotel because of some of the good reports here . Booked the one bedroom suite $93au per night with breakfast . Very convenient location , well maintained rooms, large balcony with table and chairs. Would definately stay here again :) ( oh i didnt have a threesome but i did have 3 visitors on the one day at different times with no problems) will add some more photos later

This is not Phachara Suits, or is it? If not Phachara, what hotel is this. Thanks in advance for reply.

The photo is taken from the front of phachara suites looking over at the adelphi

The photo is taken from the front of phachara suites looking over at the adelphi

The Adelphi is in soi 8, the hotel in the picture opposite Phachara is the Dynasty Grande :)

On another note, last monh I noticed construction has started on that vacant lot of land next to soi 6. The Phachara sits more or less at the back of that, any noise issues due to construction?

The Adelphi is in soi 8, the hotel in the picture opposite Phachara is the Dynasty Grande :)On another note, last monh I noticed construction has started on that vacant lot of land next to soi 6. The Phachara sits more or less at the back of that, any noise issues due to construction?

You are correct , too many beers last night i think 555

The Adelphi is in soi 8, the hotel in the picture opposite Phachara is the Dynasty Grande :)On another note, last monh I noticed construction has started on that vacant lot of land next to soi 6. The Phachara sits more or less at the back of that, any noise issues due to construction?

No noise issues at all , but i'm only on floor 4 room 17 . Which is basicly straight above the restaurant ( i could drop a coin into that fountain at the front almost .

Thanks Jeimii I am aware that 2 overnight will bring a 1000 baht charge and never had a problem with that.

My issue is with the fact I brought 2 at separate times in one day with neither staying overnight and being charged 1000. This is what put me off them.

Anyway I sent them an email and they answered with the more than 1 overnight having a charge of 1000 per person which I knew already so went back to them now and asked specifically what about those that do not stay overnight but only for a few hours.

We will see what they say when they reply

Edited by Kathoey_Hunter

Reply was vague again and since I gave the scenario can I bring 1 visitor short time (not overnight) and another LT (overnight) and still no charge please confirm there has been no reply. Also another mate stayed in September 2014 and took a girl ST then another LT and they charged him as well. As it is my favourite hotel I might just book again to see but ask at reception and if they are charging just use ST rooms as cheaper.

Alright I finally got an answer from them and it is as follows:

The 1st person , she will stay overnight or stay only 1 hour , FREE
The 2nd person up , She coming to your room will stay overnight or stay only 30 minutes will be charge THB 1,000 net per person per day.
A real shame as I love this hotel.
At least now I know this is indeed their policy and I wasn't scammed last time I was there.
If I ever do stay there again I will use short time rooms during the day and evening for my short times and only take back whoever will be staying LT with me back to Pachara.

I stayed there in January / early February 2015, I took 2 LBs for separate sessions on several nights. They never said anything about it, nor

charged me for it. Some days I would take GGs there during the day and then ladyboys at night. Nothing happened and no charges for anything.

I also stayed there in 2014 and there were also no extra guest charges of any kind.

I too had heard about this 1k baht fee for extra sessions last year, emailed them and got the same reply you received about 1k baht fee for second girl. Sometimes the

"official" policy and what actually occurs in practice are not the same. Others may have had a different experience than me, however.

I stayed there in January / early February 2015, I took 2 LBs for separate sessions on several nights. They never said anything about it, nor

charged me for it. Some days I would take GGs there during the day and then ladyboys at night. Nothing happened and no charges for anything.

I also stayed there in 2014 and there were also no extra guest charges of any kind.

I too had heard about this 1k baht fee for extra sessions last year, emailed them and got the same reply you received about 1k baht fee for second girl. Sometimes the

"official" policy and what actually occurs in practice are not the same. Others may have had a different experience than me, however.

I never had this issue with them until March 2014 and I had previously stayed there in March, April and December 2013

But as security run to make you sign for any Thai accompanying you into the hotel then I cannot understand how you got off with no charges unless you maybe somehow avoided signing them in?

Like I said a shame as it is my favourite hotel in BKK especially because of the location

No, they signed everybody in who I took into my room. They just didn't charge me anything extra when I checked out, and they never mentioned anything

to me while staying there that there were guest fees. As said before, their email to me discussed 1k baht for more than one episode per night but they didn't

follow through with any charges when I stayed there.

If you read through the guest policy thread from a few weeks ago, you will see that the Landmark replied that they charge 1k baht, but BMs who have

stayed there say in reality they don't charge anything. In the same thread, Phachara mentions this extra guest fee as well as their policy, so their can

be flexibility.

Ask them about it when you check in, and then make plans accordingly. I just relate what my own experience was. You are right, it is the ideal place for

Nana and the lounge bars and every ladyboy I have taken there was welcomed by their staff.

No, they signed everybody in who I took into my room. They just didn't charge me anything extra when I checked out, and they never mentioned anything

to me while staying there that there were guest fees. As said before, their email to me discussed 1k baht for more than one episode per night but they didn't

follow through with any charges when I stayed there.

If you read through the guest policy thread from a few weeks ago, you will see that the Landmark replied that they charge 1k baht, but BMs who have

stayed there say in reality they don't charge anything. In the same thread, Phachara mentions this extra guest fee as well as their policy, so their can

be flexibility.

Ask them about it when you check in, and then make plans accordingly. I just relate what my own experience was. You are right, it is the ideal place for

Nana and the lounge bars and every ladyboy I have taken there was welcomed by their staff.

I know mate hence why I said it is my favourite hotel in BKK but I cannot risk it as I have been charged before and do not want to be using short time rooms when I have a luxury hotel suite I am already paying for.

Anyway prices have shot up for the period I am going so I will stay opposite Phachara at Dynasty Grande next time.

I spent my 2 last nights in this hotel at the end of Mai. The purpose was to check how it is in this hotel as i had intention to book here for summer holiday. It turns out that it was not how i wish.

Thanks for the review... Have you found an alternative to the Phachara for a long term stay?