ijsbooty

Paradiso Boutique Suites, Soi 10

Anyone stay in the suite here before? It says 40 m squared. Im contemplating whether to stay here in a suite or at cozy@10. Theres a difference of about 160 US dollars but i do like spacious rooms with sofas / couches etc.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Hi BMs

anyone use Paradiso Boutique Suites recently? was thinking of booking a room here for next year Jan (maybe :P ... .)

However, reading Agoda reviews mentioned on construction / renovation ???  nearby ?

I also read somewhere that Cozy at Ten no longer operates as a hotel, is this true?

On 11/10/2018 at 10:33 PM, rouke said:

I also read somewhere that Cozy at Ten no longer operates as a hotel, is this true?

"Cozy at Ten" advertises itself now as an "Entertainment Complex" and promises massage and karaoke in Korean writing (Korea Town is nearby). Also says "room available." But I don't know if they still operate as a "normal" hotel or not.

IMG_20190213_130557.jpg

1 hour ago, Thanks said:

"Cozy at Ten" advertises itself now as an "Entertainment Complex" and promises massage and karaoke in Korean writing (Korea Town is nearby). Also says "room available." But I don't know if they still operate as a "normal" hotel or not.

IMG_20190213_130557.jpg

Hey there Thanks

From what I heard from the girls at CIB a few months back it has now transformed into a karaoke bar and knocking shop focused on the Koreans.

So unless any BM wants to rent a room by the hour and also use to ear plugs to drown out the dulcet tones of 'sararymen' knocking out My Way on the hour, every hour, then its probably not appropriate for a farang as an accommodation option.

Cheers

SAG

@SAGuy

Thai food, pizza, pasta, seafood, prawns B450, karaoke, open 9:30 - 5 am. ROOM available!

IMG_20190219_114008.jpg

Billboard front of Cozy at Ten

Paradiso Hotel

2 weeks ago. The building next door is obviously now being completely refurbished (the one with the green building protection or whatever that is):

IMG_20190219_115334.jpg

On 2/19/2019 at 5:52 PM, Thanks said:

Paradiso Hotel

2 weeks ago. The building next door is obviously now being completely refurbished (the one with the green building protection or whatever that is):

IMG_20190219_115334.jpg

The building next door is now completely gutted and you can actually walk through the ground floor as a short cut to get to CIB, if you don't want to take the first or second sois.

SAG

Work on the building between Paradiso hotel and Cozy at Ten appears to be completed:

106132224_1691648220976578_3118551721472

101411693_3044608992290411_1429321181459