Sign in to follow this  
Satyxis

Siam Paragon Theater

I am going to come to Thailand for the first time next month, and I was looking for fun things to do (aside from mongering). The Enigma theater in the Siam Paragon Theater Complex seems like it would be a lot of fun, but I am looking for a bit more information than my search-fu could turn up. Hopefully you guys can help me.

1) It appears that the price for the enigma theater is 3,000 baht- is that for the pair of you, or each?

2) From what I have read, they serve food and drinks, as well as popcorn. One site said one cocktail was complimentary, but made no mention of prices for the food and drinks, what should I expect to pay in addition to the price for admission?

3) Would a LB "friend" be accepted/allowed into the theater? I know some hotels don't allow them, and I wouldn't want the poor girl to lose "face" and be denied service. I am aware that a LB in such a place will probably draw stares or disapproval, and I am okay with that, though I could opt for a pretty GG if it's just too much socially.

Thank You in advance!

I am going to come to Thailand for the first time next month, and I was looking for fun things to do (aside from mongering). The Enigma theater in the Siam Paragon Theater Complex seems like it would be a lot of fun, but I am looking for a bit more information than my search-fu could turn up. Hopefully you guys can help me.

1) It appears that the price for the enigma theater is 3,000 baht- is that for the pair of you, or each?

2) From what I have read, they serve food and drinks, as well as popcorn. One site said one cocktail was complimentary, but made no mention of prices for the food and drinks, what should I expect to pay in addition to the price for admission?

3) Would a LB "friend" be accepted/allowed into the theater? I know some hotels don't allow them, and I wouldn't want the poor girl to lose "face" and be denied service. I am aware that a LB in such a place will probably draw stares or disapproval, and I am okay with that, though I could opt for a pretty GG if it's just too much socially.

Thank You in advance!

Can't help you with eveything im sorry , but i can say that there wont be a problem taking a ladyboy there , that unless you yourself aren't comfortable

Let me know...no f'king way I am spending 2,000+ to see a movie (although if the wine was good, and it was a 3 hour movie....maybe)