Sign in to follow this  
pikogpatter

Mali Reataurant in Sathorn soi 1 (close to Ngam Dupli)

Some years ago i stayed in Malyasia hotel soi Ngam Dupli (off Rama IV) as my now former wife (thank you Buddha!!) had to get a visa for Denmark and the Danish Embassy is located in Sathorn Soi 1 - connected to Ngam dupli. Went to the embassy a number of times and often went to Mali Resaturant . At that time they served a awesome breakfast and also had a excellent steak there for very reasonable prices. Does anyone know if it is still as good as it used to be as i am planning to stay a few days at Malaysia in January

as it is close to Patpong before i move to the Sukhumvit area for the rest of my stay?

Mali.jpg

Last time I was there was a couple of years ago and it was just as good as it had been in the previous years.l

Now I tend to go to a place nearby about 600 Meters away from Mali head up Sathorn 1 Alley Lane 1 which is in fact Soi Suan Phlu 8 just before getting to Suan Phlu there is "Uncle Johns" on the Right Hand Side

A Few reviews on trip advisor http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g293916-d2578972-Reviews-Uncle_John-Bangkok.html