NanaGroup

The Game Sports Bar & Grill (Sukhumvit Soi 9)

The Game Sports Bar & Grill is conveniently located next to the BTS Nana Skytrain Station on the corner of Sukhumvit Soi 9. The Game has been established for 2 years now and although they portray an international theme it is American owned and ran by Americans. The Game is managed by Andrew Garrity who is an award-winning chef. The Game provides an excellent variety of pub grub, which you can see in the photos below...

Sexy-Server-The-Game-Sports-Bar-Bangkok.jpg

The-Game-Sports-Bar-Bangkok-11.jpg

The-Game-Sports-Bar-Bangkok.jpg

The-Game-Sports-Bar-Bangkok-06.jpg

Chili-Cheese-Fries-The-Game-Bangkok.jpg

The-Game-Sports-Bar-Bangkok-10.jpg

The-Game-Sports-Bar-Bangkok-12.jpg

Triple-Cheeseburger-Challenge-The-Game-Bangkok.jpg

The-Game-Sports-Bar-Bangkok-05.jpg

The-Game-Sports-Bar-Bangkok-04.jpg

Game bar is one of my favourite stops on my way down to the action . Andrew is a nice bloke who runs a veryt tight ship . Service , food & beer is always excellent :). Not a ladyboy bar but i did run into Polly from Check in bar there recently . She was with a cib regular for whom she looks after sometimes ( and i dont mean sexualy but het who knows 555 )

Eat there a few times on the last trip and like the smoking room pourch at the front, as you can watch the world go by.

The Game Sports Bar & Grill is conveniently located next to the BTS Nana Skytrain Station on the corner of Sukhumvit Soi 9. The Game has been established for 2 years now and although they portray an international theme it is American owned and ran by Americans. The Game is managed by Andrew Garrity who is an award-winning chef. The Game provides an excellent variety of pub grub, which you can see in the photos below...

Oh my. There goes the Thai ladyboy waistline!

Must be heartbreaking for an award winning chef to have to cook up shit like that.....

I dont think he does much cooking these days , just managing . You wont mistake him in the bar by the way . He is theguy who looks like he enjoys food the most :)

Very often good chefs cook crap because it is what the customers want.

Thats very true, I own a pub in the UK and do the same. Would love to take the menu up a notch, but the punters love their junk.

I will say this for the Game, the food is very very good and cheap, both the Thai and Farang.

The buffalo wings are simply the best in BKK!

One night i was in their recently a farang was going nuts . He was more or less accusing someone of stealing his wallet . Well he got a fucking red face when one of the staff found his wallet sitting on the toilet roll in the hong nam didnt he 555 . He had to fork out a few hundred baht to cover up his embarrassment lol

One night i was in their recently a farang was going nuts . He was more or less accusing someone of stealing his wallet . Well he got a fucking red face when one of the staff found his wallet sitting on the toilet roll in the hong nam didnt he 555 . He had to fork out a few hundred baht to cover up his embarrassment lol

Wallet out in Hong Naam, hmmm drugs maybe