Sign in to follow this  
Boomerang

Spanish food mbk

Had a great feed at the 5th avenue food court (5th floor mbk) today . Whilst there are many different types of food to be had there , i chose spanish meatballs with this delicious lightly toasted bread to mop up the sauce . Very yummy and reasonably priced . They issue you a card on entry that you use at any of the micro restaurants inside . You then pay at a check out on leaving . Highly recomend anyone trying it if in Mbk shopping centre :)

Had a couple of meals in there over the last few trips while wondering around the MBK. Wish I had seen the Spanish stall though.

Only other Spanish venue I have seen was in the Emporium.

Nice find mate

There is/was a Spanish Tapas set up in around Soi 11 as I recall - maybe off the U bend where the cheap stand up bar is/was. Sounding a bit vague because I have never been there but had always wanted to try it. Will try and do some research to see if it is still there. As I recall, it was owned by a Spanish guy.

There is/was a Spanish Tapas set up in around Soi 11 as I recall - maybe off the U bend where the cheap stand up bar is/was. Sounding a bit vague because I have never been there but had always wanted to try it. Will try and do some research to see if it is still there. As I recall, it was owned by a Spanish guy.

Yes,in that side Soi opposite about the Supermarket. Excellent, quality food!

quick aside

looking for seafood buffet

papa son and both have sides with us

parked in soi 8 7pm

google seafood buffet

soi 19 how lucky

about 1100 all you can eat

added bonus thai soapy superster sitting next table

made the extras swoooooon

highly recommend

Soi 11 is/was the best, I haven't been there in awhile, but it was always good. Paella on weekends.

The Eight on Thong Lor has a Spanish place, never been