DeepnHard

Anal douche with Bang Cock water?

I thought it might be a nice gesture for the LBs who want to fuck me to provide them with a clean ass. Therefore I've been thinking about enemizing/enemating (??) my ass tunnel using the handy douche spray by the toilet of my apartment

I wondered:

1) how/if others do this, and

2) do they use Bangkok water from "the tap". I wouldn't dare do this in most asian cites, but I brush my teeth in the stuff, it's as chlorinated as a swimming pool, and it's advertised to be safe.

Comments?

You should certainly clean your ass ... It's nicer for her and it also makes it a more comfortable experience for you.

Personally I do not go so far as to perform an full enema but if you do, I think you should use a proper kit with and use bottled water. There have been some discussions of enemas on the forum.

I use the bum gun beside the toilet but I do not actually stick it up my ass. I doubt the surface is clean and anyway the ones in the Marriott have water pressure like a fire hose so I dread to think the damage I'd do :-) I find that I can get a good result just by holding it a few inches away from my ass. As to the cleanliness of the water...well that's a risk I take. The water does not go very far up my ass.

Before I got out for the evening I have a shower and I use my a soapy finger to clean myself. Everytime I have been fucked the condom looks spotless afterwards so this seems to work for me. I also find that after a couple of days of Asian food I seem to have a cleaner ass ... but maybe it's the LBs and not the food !

When stuck where there is no bumgun, I opt for a 16 oz bottle of Coca Cola, not out of the cooler of course. After one early and particularly intense session involving a bit of fisting, I was complimented: "You are very clean!" That technique became a preference after that.

When stuck where there is no bumgun, I opt for a 16 oz bottle of Coca Cola, not out of the cooler of course. After one early and particularly intense session involving a bit of fisting, I was complimented: "You are very clean!" That technique became a preference after that.

Maybe coca cola could do an advert promoting there new 16oz ass cleansers 555 :)

Maybe coca cola could do an advert promoting there new 16oz ass cleansers 555 :)

probably BKK tap water is less risky than coca cola... Edited by scottie1954

BKK water is perfectly safe for cleaning, its actually drinkable in some areas and borderline in most other areas with spots near the river being the exception As has been stated, the risk lies with the sprayer more so than the actual water.

When I can't find a bum gun I improvise. Depending on the shower fittings, I often take off the shower head and use that to clean my ass with. Much less risky actually, as I doubt many ppl do that.

I usually just press on the outside of my ass and let the water go in, then run to the toilet and dump it there. The only pain is that this needs to be repeated a few times

Thanks all---

Just some feedbag...I live by the river (actually about 200 ft from my window), but I tried the bumgun anyway. Tight against my ass was the only way it would penetrate. I pushed the trigger of the bum gun and started filling up like a waterballoon. After a short time, I stopped and then blew it all out again, and could see by looking in the toilet that it was effective. Not only that I but I didn't seem to get diareah or a parasite (too early to completely tell since parasites take a while to incubate, but I think I'm OK).

There's one point about enemas (for sex at least): you're only supposed to fill your rectum, which is the part that goes from your asshole to the "transverse colon", transverse because it's parallel to the ground, not vertical like your rectum. You want to fill the rectum, but not the transverse colon, or you'll have shit leaking out of you for hours, worse than the original problem. This video explains more:

When I can't find a bum gun I improvise. Depending on the shower fittings, I often take off the shower head and use that to clean my ass with. Much less risky actually, as I doubt many ppl do that.

I usually just press on the outside of my ass and let the water go in, then run to the toilet and dump it there. The only pain is that this needs to be repeated a few times

You can always go to home pro and get your own bum gun head.... I also have a shower attachment that i use when the hotel doesn't have a bumgun. Got it from a sex shop in amsterdam, but should be available online.

As for the water, I'm not overly concerned, I brush my teeth and rinse with tap water every day... never had a problem.

$_35.JPG

Edited by jimmi_ripper

Never had a problem using tap water in Thailand for cleaning teeth and anal cleaning. Think most hotels and condo buildings have water filters in the system anyway.

Never had a problem using tap water in Thailand for cleaning teeth and anal cleaning. Think most hotels and condo buildings have water filters in the system anyway.

it is not much the pollution that should worry us, but we farangs have a body not prepared to the bacteria load in the water and that locals have built anti corps to it.

So, in simple words, we are weaker, nothing else.

Same will or might happen to Thais with our western water or food at our home.

it is not much the pollution that should worry us, but we farangs have a body not prepared to the bacteria load in the water and that locals have built anti corps to it.

So, in simple words, we are weaker, nothing else.

Same will or might happen to Thais with our western water or food at our home.

does a foreigner ever build immunities to this over time? it would seem to me the body would adjust in a few months.

does a foreigner ever build immunities to this over time? it would seem to me the body would adjust in a few months.

An interesting topic. One of the australian universities did a fairly comprehensive trial/study some years back on people drinking tank water as opposed to supply water ( treated/ chlorinated). In general the majority of tank water tested had a multitude of so called nasties in it . Surprisingly the trial found no adverse effects in those drinking it as to those consuming supply water . Study was over a prolonged period . Their conclusion was that those drinking tank water on a regular basis developed immunity to the nasties and didnt suffer any adverse effects from long term exposure .

A year ago March, when I was in Bang Lamung area (and sometimes BKK) I stayed with a Thai family. We ate in restaurants (some nice and some just roadside stops) where soda was served in big bottles and we added ice. I usually drank bottled water when I could. The family lived in a new housing development and I drank some tap water. I used tap water for coffee too. Brushing teeth etc. I did have a bit of loose bowels but not the screamin' shits so to speak. I could control it. I did not have any stomach problems. Never felt sick.

"Surprisingly the trial found no adverse effects in those drinking it as to those consuming supply water . Study was over a prolonged period . Their conclusion was that those drinking tank water on a regular basis developed immunity to the nasties and didnt suffer any adverse effects from long term exposure ."

Can I conclude from this statement that trying to adapt to supply water was futile?

A year ago March, when I was in Bang Lamung area (and sometimes BKK) I stayed with a Thai family. We ate in restaurants (some nice and some just roadside stops) where soda was served in big bottles and we added ice. I usually drank bottled water when I could. The family lived in a new housing development and I drank some tap water. I used tap water for coffee too. Brushing teeth etc. I did have a bit of loose bowels but not the screamin' shits so to speak. I could control it. I did not have any stomach problems. Never felt sick.

"Surprisingly the trial found no adverse effects in those drinking it as to those consuming supply water . Study was over a prolonged period . Their conclusion was that those drinking tank water on a regular basis developed immunity to the nasties and didnt suffer any adverse effects from long term exposure ."

Can I conclude from this statement that trying to adapt to supply water was futile?

Sorry for your misunderstanding . I was only speaking of australian supply water , no need to adapt or gain immunity for it . Australian supply water has stringent standards .

Tank water and thai supply water have more similarity & may contain nasties .

I hope i havnt confused the comparison.

You could conclude from the australian study that the body will adjust to cope with many impurities :)

This is a good topic and I will be moving it to Health Issues section of the forum. We also have an older thread in that section dealing with Tap Water which relates to this. Tap Water :moved:

Someone told me (I sound like Fox news with no source LOL) that it's good to eat Yogurt in Thailand because it has natural enzymes and bacteria that fight the local bacteria. It made sense to me so I have picked up some when I think of it at 7/11's and family marts. Always pinch a couple when they have them at breakfast buffets at some of the hotels and throw them in the fridge.

This is a good topic and I will be moving it to Health Issues section of the forum. We also have an older thread in that section dealing with Tap Water which relates to this. Tap Water :moved:

Someone told me (I sound like Fox news with no source LOL) that it's good to eat Yogurt in Thailand because it has natural enzymes and bacteria that fight the local bacteria. It made sense to me so I have picked up some when I think of it at 7/11's and family marts. Always pinch a couple when they have them at breakfast buffets at some of the hotels and throw them in the fridge.

Last year Fox News claimed that it was a fact that both Jesus and Santa Claus were real and white. Fuck knows what they're drinking! Edited by mikel

Last year Fox News claimed that it was a fact that both Jesus and Santa Claus were real and white. Fuck knows what they're drinking!

It's what they are serving.......red kool aid comes to mind. Sadly they have many people drinking it up. I wonder how their token black newsreaders felt about that.

Back on topic I fear germs on the bum gun more that the water itself.

I ain't a doctor... But I am not so sure how quick the body can adjust and if it can. I reckon a lot of these peculiarities are transmitted from our mother during the pregnancy grow.

Back on topic I fear germs on the bum gun more that the water itself.

that is quite likely as germs can stay there and grow,while tap water runs, so no "residency". Does mean much but most likely some germs are off. Bacteria are not germs as far as I know.

it is a fact lots of industries do lobby and feed certain "medical campaigns" for their own good. If you notice there is a sort of regular spreads of health news, and by coincidence the industry is then ready. Difficult to say no to "keep your hands clean" no doubt. But after SARS there has been a lot of cleansing liquids etc offered everywhere (on sale) that we're not available before.

The industry replying to a demand or the industry supporting the demand creation?

Depends on what the nasties are. Bacteria are simple organisms and can be adapted to over time. Parasites, which are much more complex, are another matter. Apparently they can't be adapted to. It's estimated that over half the population of Guatemala permanently has Giardia, a common parasite. It hangs around forever, constant diarrhea, weakness...very nasty. And no help because most people can't afford the antibiotics to treat it.

Another aspect of say, well water, is the possibility of chemical pollution. Much of the ground water in India is polluted with mercury, lead, and other poisons. Ceramic filters can filter all this shit out of course, along with any living organisms, but they cost.