Sign in to follow this  
Youngone

Emporium Suites soi 24

Thanks for the review Youngone.

That is my type of room as I want to try and get something with a small kitchen.

Edit: Just looking at the prices you did well to get the upgrade buddy!

That is my type of room as I want to try and get something with a small kitchen.

Edit: Just looking at the prices you did well to get the upgrade buddy!

All rooms including the smaller studio's have kitchens, so there is no need to book a 1 bedroom suite. The funny thing is that they think they're doing me a favour by upgrading, but I actually prefer the studio's. From a space perspective it's similar, the 1 bedroom just splits the unit in 2 rooms. If you book well in advance they often have special offers with up to 60% discount.

Looks great, a lot of these suites that cater mostly for the Japanese also allow smoking... did you notice any ashtrays in the room or smell? I often use this as an excuse to create a shit storm in order to get an upgrade.

All rooms including the smaller studio's have kitchens, so there is no need to book a 1 bedroom suite.

Thanks for the info buddy.

I would never have known that. For some reason they don't show the kitchen in the pics so I assumed only the 1br had the kitchen.

http://chatrium.com/chatrium_emporium/the-rooms/studio-rooms/

Looks great, a lot of these suites that cater mostly for the Japanese also allow smoking... did you notice any ashtrays in the room or smell? I often use this as an excuse to create a shit storm in order to get an upgrade.

Correct, I reckon at least 75% of the clientele is Japanese. When I book on their website I always write in the comments field ' please reserve non smoking room on high floor facing Benjasiri Park'. So far I've never had any issues and I've probably stayed here 20+ times over the last 4-5 years or so.