bangui

Japanese, high-end

As a comparison, I would rate this place far higher than the Japanese in JW Marriott (Tsu & Nami) at similar or lower pricing levels.

Thanks for the tip Bangui, I'll definitely give this place a try when I'm back in April. I like Tsu at the JW Marriott, but I agree that the value for money factor is nowhere to be found down there.

Headed to Ten Sui for lunch today. My lady and I both had Baht 450 lunch sets: me, Beef Sukiyaki; her, three kinds of grilled fish. Both with salad, steamed custard, rice, miso, pickles, dessert, tea. Tasty and a nice chill atmosphere.

Other customers in our area of restaurant were three separate Japanese families. Good sign.

And with Asoke Junction now being cleared of protest stage, much easier to get to.

Edited by bangui

agreed, and thanks for the evening i was there with you.

i remember it was raining and as i entered the property it really was like being in JP. the lit lanterns hanging form the tree casting their light through the rain and mist as i walked along the short winding path to the restaurant truly set the mood which continued into the rustic restaurant where we sat by the large picture window looking over the garden area.

needless to say the company and conversation that evening were great.

here are a few photos i took that night:

ten-sui-suk-soi-16 (1).jpg

ten-sui-suk-soi-16 (2).jpg

ten-sui-suk-soi-16 (3).jpg

again, bangui, thanks for a great time with friends!

Edited by bkkladyboy