Sign in to follow this  
hughjass85

Site redirect issue

Why doesn't whoever runs this site fix the site redirect issue from google?

Has to be effecting traffic to the site because I know I didn't even make it here the first couple of times after clicking and getting re-directed.

Guys,

It's been an ongoing issue for about 10 days, managed to fix it approx. 24 hours ago but it came back almost instantly. The exploit is mainly targeting Search Engine traffic to the main page (topics / sub forums) are not part of the exploit. Been working on it with server technicians and Invision Power (IP.Board software owners). Appreciate your patience on this matter, will update when have more information.

Thanks,

Alex

All,

I have found a way into the forum that doesn't redirect to the url.info site. I had been having significant problems getting in until this method and it has worked so far.

When I google "Bangkok ladyboy forum", the third main link choice is to www.bangkokladyboys.net

Clicking this link is not to the forum itself but to what I guess I would call a "pre-forum page" - looks like a blog page type set up probably created when the forum was first started.

On this page, there is a left hand menu with the second choice down being "Bangkok LB Forum". Click this link and you will go to the actual forum with no redirect.

This method has so far not redirected ever for me. Please try this way and if it works for others, perhaps the mods can make a flashing headline of this method somewhere in the main forum so folks will know a route in that works (until the problem is fixed...)

All,

I have found a way into the forum that doesn't redirect to the url.info site. I had been having significant problems getting in until this method and it has worked so far.

When I google "Bangkok ladyboy forum", the third main link choice is to www.bangkokladyboys.net

Clicking this link is not to the forum itself but to what I guess I would call a "pre-forum page" - looks like a blog page type set up probably created when the forum was first started.

On this page, there is a left hand menu with the second choice down being "Bangkok LB Forum". Click this link and you will go to the actual forum with no redirect.

This method has so far not redirected ever for me. Please try this way and if it works for others, perhaps the mods can make a flashing headline of this method somewhere in the main forum so folks will know a route in that works (until the problem is fixed...)

Cheers buddy that works fine now. Been having trouble on I pad but the phone was fine as it was linked to new content.

Nice to catch up with you and your Mrs again Sunday night. Just sorry it was so short.

We (Manchester City) did end up winning the first cup of the season that night.. So a great night . Take buddy

This has been my main method of entry to the site since I joined a while ago.

Maybe the issue has got worse lately,I don't know but I have always come across the problem getting into this site since I joined.

The trick is to type bangkokladyboys.net into your browser then do the above method but "ladyboyspattaya.com" throws a spanner in the works and I sometimes do ladyboysbangkok.com haha.

This might be a non issue for some that have the site bookmarked but for others who don't want "bangkokladyboys" popping up in the address bar when someone types "ban" it is a pain in the ass.

All,

I enter this site the same way - for some reason my firefox memory does not pick up the forum is what i always visit and thus keeps bringing me in the same way. have to say though - there is some hideous Western women in that webcam thingy that pops up.

Not sure who looks after this site from a techy point of view but if you need a hand sorting this, shout. If I can't work it out I can ask one of my minions at work for advice... without letting on its for a ladyboy forum!

Guys,

The redirect exploit issue has been fixed since 24 hours ago. Should no longer experience the redirect coming from any search engine directly onto the main page of the forum. It took a lot of frustration, time and effort to get it fixed. Appreciate your patience in this matter and thanks for the support and offered help.

Thanks,

Alex

Guys,

The redirect exploit issue has been fixed since 24 hours ago. Should no longer experience the redirect coming from any search engine directly onto the main page of the forum. It took a lot of frustration, time and effort to get it fixed. Appreciate your patience in this matter and thanks for the support and offered help.

Thanks,

Alex

Great Job!

That drove me nuts for ages .

Hopefully forum traffic might pick up now also.