Sign in to follow this  
crazycloud

search function and 3-letter names

I was looking through the CIB thread and noticed a picture of Toy. Liking what I saw, I entered her name in the search box to see more of her and got no results. I've had that happen with other three letter words or names. Any suggestions on how to get around that?

crazycloud,

Try searching for: ladyboy toy, pictures toy.. longer search terms generally will give more search results.

Not completely satisfied with the forum's search function as it is.

Been looking at better options to improve search functionality.

So far without success.

Thanks,

Alex

thanks but it doesn't really work. when i search for "picture toy" for instance I get a lot of posts with "picture" in it but none with "toy." The search function doesn't recognize three-letter words apparently.

Yes I find this annoying too as many of the girls have three letter names.

The only way around it is to do a wildcard search by using * symbol.

Basically the search engine will substitute * for any letter.

search toy*

Edited by hughjass85

Good advice Hughjass.

Also in regards to Toy you can also spell it differently. She is refferred to as Baitoey or Toey. If you are looking for Toey from CIB keep in mind she has only been working about 3 months, and there isn't that much on her except for CIB thread.

Alternatively you may have success if you include the name of the bar they work or did work. For instance when you put Pai Cascade bar you will get several results (4 pages) and you will find her name in one of the titles.

Good advice Hughjass.

Also in regards to Toy you can also spell it differently. She is refferred to as Baitoey or Toey. If you are looking for Toey from CIB keep in mind she has only been working about 3 months, and there isn't that much on her except for CIB thread.

Alternatively you may have success if you include the name of the bar they work or did work. For instance when you put Pai Cascade bar you will get several results (4 pages) and you will find her name in one of the titles.

Thanks. Good to know.

Yes I find this annoying too as many of the girls have three letter names.

The only way around it is to do a wildcard search by using * symbol.

Basically the search engine will substitute * for any letter.

search toy*

Thanks. That actually worked to an extent, but i don't think it pulled up all the posts on her.

Edited by crazycloud

Thanks. That actually worked to an extent, but i don't think it pulled up all the posts on her.

I remember putting up pics with her in before anyone knew her name. she is in pics but only in last couple of months - she started not long before the inside cib opened - infact I think I first saw her at june's birthday/halloween party and she was one of maybe 5 new girls - of which I believe only 2/3 eventually started. Do not recall seeing anything else about her, i.e. trip reports etc.

Using the star symbol * like hughjass mentioned can work . Sometimes trying variations of this like toy** or ***toy etc etc can be productive also . Can be very handy also when the spelling of a name may vary . The name Noi , Noy , Noey , being a good example , searching No* or No** may provide better results .

Cheers

Edited by aussierod77

Using the star symbol * like hughjass mentioned can work . Sometimes trying variations of this like toy** or ***toy etc etc can be productive also . Cheers

cool beans.

Try two letter names, like EX, or X...

Figured that one outr beforehand, even if i know she is mentioned a few places, no way can the Forum search find any sort of referrals.