spoons48

Best Regular Bars to take your LB

Hi all

We all know we love spending time at the LB Bars, but then sometimes its nice to take them away from their bar and have a good evening at a regular bar that is of course LB friendly, before heading to the hotel

How about we start a list of Favourite bars (Beer Bars, Wine bars, Cocktail bars, high end bars) that are all LB friendly to allow us visitors to plan a couple nights away from the LB bays and all the antics that go on

Colin

Climax on soi 11 is LB friendly. Dance music with live bands playing pop music in between. Not far from Check in bar too.

Went there with Som and we bumped into about 7 LB there that she knew so you can defo get away with taking one there.

I often take my LB friends to play pool at this little place in Patpong. It is located directly behind French Kiss, they only have 3 tables but it's never really busy there and the lady who runs it is good for some laughs. Prices are reasonable too at about 20 baht a game and they have some of the coldest beers I have found in that area.

I went to Nest 2-3 weeks ago. Chill out bar on roof of hotel opposite Qbar - Le Fenix I think.

Great monitoring buckets and no LB issues. Also close to Qbar, Levels or Climax.

I take them out everywhere. Ne er had an issue. Must say they all dress sexy but decent in their civvies. I personally wouldn't like them to dress like a street hooker
Always fun to get the looks from the bigot women and their husbands who envy me lol.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A536B met Tapatalk

On 1/19/2014 at 5:59 AM, PhilC said:

Climax on soi 11 is LB friendly. Dance music with live bands playing pop music in between. Not far from Check in bar too.

Where's this one now, is it the Hillary one right at the end intersection of soi 11 & 13.

3 hours ago, ethanhunt said:

Where's this one now, is it the Hillary one right at the end intersection of soi 11 & 13.

No, the Climax night club was at the Ambassador hotel, Suk 11 too. Same group as Hillary bars. Closed around 2018.

Before Hillary 11, at the corner, it was Marshmallow bar & restaurant I think. Not sure.

11 hours ago, ARI23 said:

No, the Climax night club was at the Ambassador hotel, Suk 11 too. Same group as Hillary bars. Closed around 2018.

Before Hillary 11, at the corner, it was Marshmallow bar & restaurant I think. Not sure.

Yeah, Ambassador one closed off a fair while ago.

Which one is the quoted post referring to. 

Climax indeed was an awesome place. Great vibe and very good live music! Too bad it's gone.

A nice alternative can be Havana Social, in small alley to the left, further down Soi 11. Very relaxed place, lb friendly and they serve a Cuba Libre to kill for!!

https://www.facebook.com/havanasocialbkk

Climax indeed was an awesome place. Great vibe and very good live music! Too bad it's gone.
A nice alternative can be Havana Social, in small alley to the left, further down Soi 11. Very relaxed place, lb friendly and they serve a Cuba Libre to kill for!!
https://www.facebook.com/havanasocialbkk

Should try it out before week ending

4 hours ago, gainsbarre said:

Should try it out before week ending

You should ... great place to bring the lady! Walk down Soi 11, through the S-curve (left, right) and then it's in the 1st or 2nd alley to the left (not sure which one), but very short alleys. It's the last bar on the right hand side. Real Latin vibe, where you can hear Fidel Castro speech when you're taking a leak :D  (not kiddin') !

You should ... great place to bring the lady! Walk down Soi 11, through the S-curve (left, right) and then it's in the 1st or 2nd alley to the left (not sure which one), but very short alleys. It's the last bar on the right hand side. Real Latin vibe, where you can hear Fidel Castro speech when you're taking a leak   (not kiddin') !
Yeah I know where it is seen it before but never went in

On 2/13/2023 at 1:55 PM, gainsbarre said:

I take them out everywhere. Ne er had an issue. Must say they all dress sexy but decent in their civvies. I personally wouldn't like them to dress like a street hooker
Always fun to get the looks from the bigot women and their husbands who envy me lol.

I get these looks when I'm with my fiancée, one guy walked passed me while I was holding her hand and he looked at me amazed then looked at his girl and looked back at me and said "it's an amazing place this isn't it? " :D

The women who practically scoff when they look at who I'm with just don't really deserve the time of day tbh. Same with all the haters on social media talking about passport wives... If women wasn't so hard to please in UK I may just have stayed at home! (my own experience only of course)! 

34 minutes ago, am2009 said:

Does anyone know if the rooftop bar at the Sofitel will be LB friendly? Staying at the hotel and it's v near Check In Bar!

The hotel is LB friendly, which means the bar will be LB friendly also. 

If your compagnon respects the bar/restaurant dresscode and you are not behaving like hooligans all places in Bkk are ladyboy friendly

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-S901B met Tapatalk