Siam Man

i Check Inn Soi 7/1

I've now stayed at this hotel on two different occasions. I'm currently here now on a booking using Qantas points. I had some confusion on first booking as I accidentally booked their Silom property and since it was no cancellation Qantas bookings tried to hold me to it even though I realized the mistake directly after booking.

The hotel is located right next to Sweetheart Bar and across the Soi from Maxim hotel.I think it's fairly new property and the rooms are in very good shape. Large safe makes it possible to put my laptop into.

Jan 4 KK CIB 012.jpg

Jan 4 KK CIB 017.jpg

Good size bathroom with glass shower divider and a window looking into bedroom.

Jan 4 KK CIB 013.jpg

Jan 4 KK CIB 014.jpg

Rooms also have flat screens and DVD players. Mini fridge/bar and two free bottles of water daily.

Dec 5th P2 111.JPG

A big bed that would accommodate any threesome. Lots of space around the bed. I have a room overlooking soi 7/1 into Maxim restaurant and neighboring dining establishment.

Jan 4 KK CIB 010.jpg

Jan 4 KK CIB 011.jpg

Very guest friendly, however they don't call up when gurl leaves, they just give her back ID when they leave. I guess if you had a problem you could call down pending they hadn't drugged you or slit your throat. Desk staff are nice Thai GG's and give you nice greeting when you come and go. They held my bag for me when I traveled to Khon Kaen. Said they would charge me 10 baht a day on my return, but they didn't end up doing so.

Cleaning staff is friendly and they leave the cart in the hallway at night so you can always get extra towels if needed. I would leave each day after 1 P.M. and my room was always cleaned by the time I got back.

Free WiFi which is fast and easy to upload photos.

The biggest drawback with this place is being right next door to Sweetheart so if you have gone with one of them they will see you coming back with someone else. Very convienant location to CIB bar, Nuch Salon, Nana BTS station, and Soi 5 to 7, Closest 7/11 type stores is down Soi 5 past foodland.

Jan 4 KK CIB 016.jpg

Expect to pay 40 to 50 USD a night. First booking made through Agoda. Overall I can recommend this place. It's a lot nicer than World Inn and Maxim IMO.

Excellent review buddy !!!! I tried there when I left @Mind but they were full. I should have booked it the day before when I was at Sweetheart bar. ended up in the Dawin due to Ibis being full as well.

Only opened last year around June I think the receptionist said when I asked her when it opened ?

Have bunked up in the World Inn and Maxims so I know Soi 7/1 very well where is the CIB bar or is this another abbreviation ,sometimes its nearly like a quiz not unlike going into McDonalds or Subway,show me the bloody money lol

whish I could stay here but wont happen since there is an ex across the street from there. This was still under construction when I was around the last time. It does look a lot nicer than the other options on the block.

Have bunked up in the World Inn and Maxims so I know Soi 7/1 very well where is the CIB bar or is this another abbreviation ,sometimes its nearly like a quiz not unlike going into McDonalds or Subway,show me the bloody money lol

CIB = Check In Bar(s) The alcocart bar near McDonalds and the new one just down Soi 5 and to your immediate right into the tunnel of love and you willl find that little bar with the big heart. You can also access this from Soi 7 as that alley extends out to it.

Lot's of massage places all around this area and most seem to have ladyboys these days. Sweatheart Bar is right next door to i check inn and they have several gurlz working from 2 P.M. on.

I have completed my stay at i check inn. Overall it was great, but I had one small issue which I will hammer them with on Agoda and mention here. You have to give a 500 deposit which is fine, but upon check out they claimed I had 1 water, 1 mineral water? and 1 Kit Kat bar. the bottle of water my gurlfriend had this morning when she arrived by bus, no problem. However the Kit Kat bar and mineral water were incorrect and they wouldn't budge on this and my bill was 155 baht instead of 20 baht for the bottle of water. If I stay again I will have them empty the refrigerator of all contents and site this mistake as why.

It's more principle here than the 135 baht. I've stayed at several other properties with min-bars without having this issue. I doubt very seriously any of my ST's could have or would have snuck out a kit kat or a mineral water. Most ladyboys that I've met don't even like chocolate or drink mineral water. given that most of my ST's were trusted Lao gurlz it can only point to the staff miscounting or sniping the stock themselves.

I did have this issue once at a western hotel and they waived the charges without batting an eye.

I stayed last week following this review from SM. Aside from it being an excellent new hotel, the current rate is just 1090b all in.

To get the best rate you need to book on the hotel own website. Just Google it.

Also have a hotel in soi 11 and soi 2.

Important note is the rooms are all non smoking. Smoking terrace at the front and a free coffee machine in the lobby. No tea/coffee making in the rooms though.

All in all, excellent value for money. I will certainly stay again.

I stayed last week following this review from SM. Aside from it being an excellent new hotel, the current rate is just 1090b all in.

To get the best rate you need to book on the hotel own website. Just Google it.

Important note is the rooms are all non smoking. Smoking terrace at the front and a free coffee machine in the lobby. No tea/coffee making in the rooms though.

All in all, excellent value for money. I will certainly stay again.

Thanks for the additional info on that Mardhi. They also have a Silom property too.

I'm glad it worked out for you.

Was there anything good on the television?

Jan 6 CIB 117.JPG

Tempted by this place in april- only one question was it quiet in the room?

I ask as my recent stay in Soi 7/1 was incredibly noisy from street noise outside...

Stayed at the soi 2 one last February for 7 nights when it was called Monaco serviced apartments. Also before that it was Marco Polo Suites. Popped in on my last trip to see if they had any rooms for a couple of nights but was full as was soi 7, so they must be doing something right.

I ask as my recent stay in Soi 7/1 was incredibly noisy from street noise outside...

It was surprisingly quite and it was NYE when I stayed there.

Your at the end of the Soi across from Maxim Hotel. Bars on both sides.

My window faced the Soi, but I couldn't hear anything outside even with the television off.

Jan 7 CIB 108.JPG

I never heard anything from outside and I also had street facing room. By the way I booked the cheapest which is superior room. Apparently deluxe are same, just slightly larger. I would book superior sized again.

I had to extend for a 2nd night but to get the 1099b rate, I had to book it online, stood in front of reception. Rate otherwise was 1400 from memory if front desk booked it as a walk in from the street.

I just went to book 4 additional nights on the iCheck Inn website and found a few promotions. I picked up a 5th night and got 20% off for long stay and they had a free upgrade for rooms after June 10th until mid July I think. Sweet deals going on right now. I didn't want to take my chances on the Hotel 7 fluctuating rates and figured for a few extra baht I would have peace of mind.

http://www.icheckinn.com/

Nice, will take a look as was browsing on agoda earlier thinking to book in again, think I can claim a few nights free through agoda points though...

Nice, will take a look as was browsing on agoda earlier thinking to book in again, think I can claim a few nights free through agoda points though...

Well we have both stayed there a couple of different stays since this post. It seems like quite a few LB and GG mongers have found this sweet sport at the end of Soi 7/1. Besides Randyandy checking in the day I checked out I saw a ladyboy from CL come in when I was in the lobby. I was sitting in one of the lobbys comfy chairs online while my room was being cleaned (They work around your schedule well) and she came in and looked at me as if I might have been the customer who called her in. Guests put down their ID which they hold and photo copy. When the guests leave they sign the photo copy of their ID and the desk calls your room to see if everything is okay.

I have only had a few minor issues with them. they always give me the same answer when I address them with them "We small hotel" I did have them empty the mini bar after being charged for a couple items. It was no problem as they sent someone up and cleared it out which gave me more space to put my own stock in.

My advice is book online as Mardhi mentioned earlier. It ends up being about 1280 baht all up instead of 1500 baht for walk up.

IMG_1129.jpg

Jayne has a fantastic ass, probably one of the best I've had the pleasure of, pity she's getting worse for wear over the last couple years with knife scars etc, and a little subs abuse, but she's still very sweet if a little ting tong.

Jayne has a fantastic ass, probably one of the best I've had the pleasure of, pity she's getting worse for wear over the last couple years with knife scars etc, and a little subs abuse, but she's still very sweet if a little ting tong.

I had read about some of those things about her so I had my guard up but an interesting thing happened during our session. I found she likes it hard and rough.

Another shot just to show off the room a little more of course.

IMG_1114.jpg

any ideas what the new one on soi 2 is like? im assuming its lb friendly and rooms would b tip top shape. they have fairly good prices i might book there. altho website does say 100% smoke free:huh:

any ideas what the new one on soi 2 is like? im assuming its lb friendly and rooms would b tip top shape. they have fairly good prices i might book there. altho website does say 100% smoke free:huh:

I believe all of the I check Inn properties are new. Nana one (Soi 7/1) is smoke free too, so I assume all i Checks are. Get on the vapes.

IMG_1068.jpg

The hotel in soi 2 used to be Marco Polo hotel the Monaco apartments. Not new like soi 7/1. I stayed there in March last year and found it to be a great place as it as a kitchen and a small balcony.

If your after a more new place you could try Hotel Solo I have stayed there and its ultra modern

post-9599-0-70736000-1364314790.jpg

post-9599-0-64473800-1364314861.jpg

post-9599-0-53850400-1364314857.jpg

post-9599-0-29072000-1364314783.jpg

post-9599-0-50859800-1364314858.jpg

wait im confused now. there is a hotel on soi 2 that was under construction for a while and they finally finished it a couple of months ago. heading down soi 2 after majestic suites but before aspen & solo on the left hand side. i coulda sworn it was called checkinn. if so, how can it not be new since it was just constructed?

wait im confused now. there is a hotel on soi 2 that was under construction for a while and they finally finished it a couple of months ago. heading down soi 2 after majestic suites but before aspen & solo on the left hand side. i coulda sworn it was called checkinn. if so, how can it not be new since it was just constructed?

When I stayed in Bangkok last September I took a walk to I Check in soi 2 to see if there was any major changes and only saw a few (ex) a new pool room and a change to reception. I asked if I could look at a room and told them where I was staying at the moment and I checked the room out no changes. Still great rooms for the price.

Picture of Agoda and google images

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by OneTrueSaxon