Sign in to follow this  
emillion

Banyan Tree Bangkok

So this is my second hotel review - first up please don't think Im a rich tosser - most of my travel to bkk is for business which means in most cases I get a budget to spend i.e. its not my money, so this is probably of interest to BM that travel fro business and not on their own coin.

I found my self at this hotel a few weeks ago and by using a corporate travel agent managed a 2 bedroom suite for 5200 baht all in including breakfast and internet. I just checked the website and they offer it for 7200 baht with breakfast, so I guess this is really for business travellers - but who said I can't get poked by a lb even if I am working during the day

So heres my view

Having a suite and the extra space is a bonus - lots more places to screw like rabbits - beds can be so over rated.

Bathroom enormous, shower and a spa bath - very luxurious.

All important the bath shower head comes off and leave the perfect accoutrement hose to ensure a clean poop shoot for nocturnal nailing

Another added touch I liked was the incense in the bathroom and the oil burner in the bedroom - all added to the atmosphere

Location is ok but nothing really in walking distance its on Sathorn Road which is pretty close to Silom Road and the action. the one evening around 7pm I was trying to get back to meet my LB friend traffic was a parking lot so I jumped out of my tax and had my first motor bike taxi ride in 20 years visiting bangkok - as the traffic was so heavy it was fine, but I did laugh - Im quite a big bloke, in a suit with my bag over my shoulder arriving at a five star hotel on the back of a taxi to rounds of applause from the 20 guests waiting for a taxi

Bedroom and the lounge room are very comfortable - nice lounge for play time in the lounge with a TV - always nice to be bottom and have something to watch

The hotel is definitely discretely girl friendly - IM not sure how they would react to a 6 foot amazon in a short skirt - no security i the lifts but you have to get past the guys on the desk at the lift - if the Amazon is on your arm i would guess it would be ok but f she just rocked up they may be a little testy

Overall I like the place - location is not great - its a bout half a k to walk to the nearest btw, Silom is an OK walk but not great in the heat

If you are in town on business and want to do some mongering with the 3rd sex - I would stay closer to Nana but thats just my preference

Hope this helps

img_1226a.jpg

IMG_1654-1024x768.jpg

Thanks for the review's emillion. :coffee: This is one section I'm really hoping to build up and update as it often provides the most help for BM's coming to BKK. We need reviews on all price levels and it;s good to know some of these higher price hotels that cater to business persons are guest friendly.

I hope other BM's will follow suit and provide new reviews or even updating an existing thread.

Enjoy your trip to Phuket.

Cheers,

:BuyBeer:

Siam man. I'm really pleased this is of value. I get a huge amount out of this forum and it's nice to think I'm making a contribution.

Stayed at a great place in Phuket a while back so will do up a review on that one. Have gone nuts and sorted a private pool villa for the weekend coming in Phuket. Will review that when I get back. Ciao. E

:arrowup:

That would be great E! Would also be nice if you could do a TR for the Phuket section. We don't have many and I for one am curious to see who you end up selecting.

Cheers,

:BuyBeer:

Definitely I think C&D is a must - more likely to make my selection from there but I may wonder over to the newish Tootsie Bar and have a butchers - its actually hard to get a sense of the girls in C&D - its bit like choosing a fine wine they all seem to have different looks - but chemistry is a key driver - looking forward to meeting Jim he sounds like a scream - will definitely do a TR - have not had a lot of success in BKK getting pictures bit it looks like that may be easier to achieve with C&D ladies stay tuned E

back on the hotels

8 years at Dynasty inn grande

last time next door Sukhumvit Grande

and again 5 jan next year

shits on DIG

why it take me so long to know

also use ACCOR hotels with great discount and upgrades

cheers

thebream

Looks great and good on you for posting a review. When I saw the words Banyan Tree I thought for a second you meant the local Thai restaurant a few minutes from where I live lol.

Haven't been there. Any ladyboy talent. 555

LOL Na and the gg's are a bit on the tubby side now.

It's good to have a one bedroom suite. I have tried it twice on the last two trips and enjoy the space a lot more. I am looking at doing it again next trip.