Sign in to follow this  
emillion

Conrad Wireless Road

About time I gave this place a review. My favourite hotel in Bangkok - excellent for the business traveller.

Most of my trips over the last yer or so to bkk have been for Business - I get a pretty good rate at the Conrad - here's my list of reasons why I like it:

- its about a ten minute walk from Nana - even some LB's on heels have said "lets walk" rather than take a taxi

- it definitely guest friendly - I've brought GG, LG and couple snack and never had a problem

- Rooms are excellent - the couch comes in handing if you feel like bing pinned or pinning some one to the wall

- if I get a regular to come and see me they just go to the desk, the desk calls up and they show them up to the floor even though there is a security access in the lisft

- I always order more towels (life can be messy) and never a problem

- Glass wall to the bathroom - nothing like watching your date have a shower, a bath or for me I love watching them take a piss

- Great bathrooms - shower and a great big bath - Had one of my best experiences in the both with a gorgeous LB from Cascades one night

- shower heads come off the hose with ease - a perfect home made bum gun - we all like to be as clean as a whistle when we are a bottom

Cost is about 5 - 6000 bht depending on corporate rates

And they are discrete

So if you are in BKK for business and you want to be close to the action in a guest friendly place - Highly recommended

BTW - I know all the reception staff know I have a regular stream of visitors most nights I am in town - they have never been anything but fantastic friendly and helpful - never even a sideways glance as I stride throughout the lobby with my LB on my arm

Enjoy - its an excellent place to hang - Ive spent quite a few week ends there (Damn those meetings that start on Friday and finish on a Monday)

Conrad-Bangkok-Hotel-Bathroom.jpg

ConradBangkok1.jpg

executive-floor-king.jpg

Great hotel but one of those top-tier hotels where the elevator doesn't work unless you insert your room door keycard. Can be a very minor hassle if you are having a date make their own way to the hotel as you will need to meet them in the lobby, they won't be able to get straight to your room on their own.

TripleZ. I completely get that. I have had heaps of gg and lb visit me in this hotel in the past. All they need to do is see the concierge and they will call your room You can then either go down to meet them or they will send them to the elevator and let them up to your floor. The only risk in this is that your boss is checking in right at the same time the Amazonian lb says your name right next to him. But hey shit happens. But seriously I have never had a problem with this part of it but it's really what you are comfortable with.