Free drink at the show. I advise to go early if you want to maximize the free grog. Early Bird show begins at 9:30 and still costs 888 baht. The show moves quickly and seems to be a little shorter. I hung around after talking with the gurls. I only bought Meoaw a drink but tipped the others 100 baht each which they were happy with. Japanese owner was away so they would rather have the cash than drink revenue for the bar.

IMG_4931.JPG

IMG_4932.JPG

IMG_4933.JPG

IMG_4935.JPG

IMG_4936.JPG

IMG_4941.JPG

IMG_4942.JPG

IMG_4943.JPG

IMG_4944.JPG

IMG_4945.JPG

IMG_4946.JPG

IMG_4934.JPG

Just announced on the Paradise Club facebook page:

Paradise Club are pleased to announce that The Club Dang2 Cabaret Show will be appearing live on the 25th December.

The show will start at 12:30. Look for more details on the Paradise Bar thread.

IMG_4948.JPG

IMG_4949.JPG

IMG_4950.JPG

IMG_4951.JPG

IMG_4953.JPG

IMG_4954.JPG

IMG_4955.JPG

IMG_4958.JPG

IMG_4959.JPG

IMG_4960.JPG

IMG_4961.JPG

IMG_4962.JPG

IMG_4964.JPG

Dav read my mind! I quite enjoy the cabaret so I will try and check this one out. Thanks for the update, SM. I'm sure Bua had a ball. Also just wondering what the 300 baht drink for a girl entitles you to? Scintillating conversation with a cast member or more? What's the drill with taking the on a date?

Dav read my mind! I quite enjoy the cabaret so I will try and check this one out. Thanks for the update, SM. I'm sure Bua had a ball. Also just wondering what the 300 baht drink for a girl entitles you to? Scintillating conversation with a cast member or more? What's the drill with taking the on a date?

I'm not sure of those percentages of posties are. I know that 70% of them are from Chiang Mai. I've been three different times and brought a ladyboy, so that conversation didn't come up. I intend on finding out more about them when they make their appearance at Paradise club on Christmas. I'm sure just about anyone could pull out of there if willing buy them a couple of drinks. They give you that opportunity before and after the show.

IMG_4965.JPG

IMG_4966.JPG

IMG_4967.JPG

IMG_4968.JPG

IMG_4969.JPG

IMG_4970.JPG

IMG_4971.JPG

IMG_4973.JPG

IMG_4974.JPG

IMG_4975.JPG

Good information as usual SM. I will check it out on my next trip in a few weeks time and report back here.

I'm looking forward to their Christams Party show at Paradise Club. Trick will be staying sober through all the festivities as the Dang gurls are scheduled to kick off around 12:30

IMG_4977.JPG

IMG_4990.JPG

IMG_4993.JPG

Club Dang Cabaret gurls provided a spectacular Christmas Party show at The Paradise Club last night.

IMG_5634.JPG

IMG_5727.JPG

IMG_5728.JPG

IMG_5729.JPG

IMG_5730.JPG

IMG_5731.JPG

More from their Christmas show at Paradise Club on December 25th.

IMG_5659.JPG

IMG_5660.JPG

IMG_5661.JPG

IMG_5662.JPG

IMG_5663.JPG

IMG_5698.JPG

IMG_5707.JPG

IMG_5672.JPG

IMG_5677.JPG

Club Dang 2 returns to Paradise Club for a New Years Eve performance. December 31st.

For more details click

Girls look spectacular. Has anyone tried asking them out for ST/ LT? are they available?

I wouldn't ask them like that, but if you bought them a few drinks which are quite pricey I'm sure they would join you out later. Although they appear very ladylike and aren't bargurls as such they are ladyboys who like to have fun. They stuck around after their appearance Paradise Club and partied hard. At least two were very willing to go home with me. I took the Birthday gurl Peche. It was supposed to be LT but turned into ST.

I've went three times with a date. The last time they asked me if I had single friends. So they are ready to have some fun outside of work. I'm sure they will be up for some fun tonight as they will be appearing at Paradise Club's NYE Party tonight.

Old thread but just wondering if anyone's had any luck with these gals and recommendations. They all look hot!

I had a go with Pechey who is still working at Club Daeng. I have another I'm hoping to hook into eventually. They don't make a lot of money from the shows so many work day jobs too. They are ladyboys and like to have fun like the ones in bars. I'm quite certain that several would be willing to go out after the show, but you'll have to pay the price of buying them some drinks at show (300 baht a pop) just to get them out.

Doors open at 8:30 for first show and the all you can drink special is now 1000 baht. Drinks for the performers is 300 baht. You can pay 888 baht and get one drink, but they won't sit with you. I usually just tip them which they don't mind and then buy a favorite a drink after.

Some photos from a show in mid October. I'll try to post some more later.

IMG_0121.JPG

IMG_0127.JPG

IMG_0146.JPG

IMG_0169.JPG

IMG_0177.JPG

IMG_0182.JPG

I had a go with Pechey who is still working at Club Daeng. I have another I'm hoping to hook into eventually. They don't make a lot of money from the shows so many work day jobs too. They are ladyboys and like to have fun like the ones in bars. I'm quite certain that several would be willing to go out after the show, but you'll have to pay the price of buying them some drinks at show (300 baht a pop) just to get them out.

Doors open at 8:30 for first show and the all you can drink special is now 1000 baht. Drinks for the performers is 300 baht. You can pay 888 baht and get one drink, but they won't sit with you. I usually just tip them which they don't mind and then buy a favorite a drink after.

Some photos from a show in mid October. I'll try to post some more later.

IMG_0121.JPG

IMG_0127.JPG

IMG_0146.JPG

IMG_0169.JPG

IMG_0177.JPG

IMG_0182.JPG

Sakura looks rather stunning...

I have been to this show 3 times. Each time it got better, not the show, just the gurls.

First time about 3 years ago, went in had two free beers, was approached by a nice gurl for a drink at 300 bath and declined, on leaving I was charged the entry fee of 1000 + 200 service charge. I was not happy with this.

Last visit about 3 months ago was the best. When I arrived at show I was told show would start soon. Inside I was joined by a lovely lady who supplied me with much drink and very nice to chat with. Show did not start for about an hour, but sitting and chatting with a beautiful LB it did not bother me. She did request a drink at 300 Bath but was more than happy to accept a tip of 200. She was very pleasant for the time we sat together and ensured my glass was always full. She only left my side when she had to perform in show. I am sure if I made her an offer to join me at my hotel she would have accepted. My mistake not to ask.

No service charge this time, and did drink the entry fee of 1000 THB. (5 beer + 3 large whiskey)

Has anyone been to ladyboy Club Dang 2 recently? Seems they have reopened at a new location two months ago already...

What's the deal there these days?

img_location_logo.jpg

New location in Thonglor:

img_location01.jpg

27 Soi Sukhumvit 55 (Thonglor)

img_renewal03.jpg

img_renewal01.jpg

Edited by Thanks

8 hours ago, Thanks said:

Has anyone been to ladyboy Club Dang 2 recently? Seems they have reopened at a new location two months ago already...

What's the deal there these days?

Isn't Soi 55 like Soi 33 - bars and restaurants cater to Japanese along with a healthy dose of Japanese-like disdain for gaijin?

11 hours ago, mikel said:

The original one was in KoreaTown 

Was it in the same location were the Mambo ladyboy show used to be? Or were they located in Suk Soi 22?

:offtopic2:

BTW: The new Mambo ladyboy show I think is located somewhere in the middle of nowhere in Bangkok and I haven't gone there yet...

61427327_2530702460343098_15046741034690

http://mambocabaretbangkok.com/

I guess Playhouse on Yaowarat has closed for good?

Edited by Thanks

48 minutes ago, Thanks said:

Was it in the same location were the Mambo ladyboy show used to be? Or were they located in Suk Soi 22?

Korea Town is an open air shopping center located around the corner from CIB and up half a block on Sukhumvit. I have never been to Mambo, but I think they have a large theater similar to Calypso, Alcazar, etc. Club Dang was a small operation at Korea Town and I am guessing its the same at their new location. 

On 7/18/2019 at 12:07 PM, oliver17 said:

Club Dang was a small operation at Korea Town and I am guessing its the same at their new location. 

Perhaps... But on the other hand, the new Dang 2 is located in the brand-new, 300 rooms large, 5-star Nikko hotel*****

They have several large conference and ballrooms:

Fuji-Classroom-580x370.jpg

Nikko is a Japanese luxury hotel chain that apparently is particularly popular with Japanese tourists traveling abroad to destinations such as Waikiki, San Francisco (Union Square), and now also Bangkok...

On 7/17/2019 at 9:07 PM, oliver17 said:

Isn't Soi 55 like Soi 33 - bars and restaurants cater to Japanese along with a healthy dose of Japanese-like disdain for gaijin?

Should somebody be looking with disdain at me because I'm 'gaijin' (farang), I'd retaliate by being extra polite and respectful and greeting that person with a friendly "konnichiwa?" :)

However, one of my favorite live music places in Bangkok is a venue called "Twilo" in Silom that is very popular with Japanese party folks. I found the Japanese crowd there overall to be very friendly and never had any issues...

Edited by Thanks