Sign in to follow this  
Boomerang

Transfering photos from iphone 5 to new ipad

Any photo I take with the I phone now goes to a synced album in my Facebook as synced the phone photos to Facebook which are private. So I just go onto Facebook on I pad and they are there. Then just save them to I pad and can then hope to upload them to here. I have yet to upload as only had the I pad a few weeks

Better still sync all photos to all apple products you own via I cloud just go to settings and set it up.

Unless you are a married man and your wife's phone is synced as well. That would just be suicide

Thanks for the tips ots ,,,they are synced and share apps and have icloud but hey i think the user isnt real synced yet 555 ,, the little app does it real well ,,so untill i play with some more i will go with that . Not really a photo person up to this point in life so.....live and learn huh

Airdrop works perfectly well.

Just switch it on on both devices. Tick all the images you want transferred, click on the user you want to transfer to from the host device and voi la, xferred in seconds.

I personally wouldn't sync all devices if there are partners/kids in the house.

You just never know when iMessage/emails may get shared to another mobile device and read by the wrong person :(