snewpee

Ibis Nana Soi 4 (updated 2013)

Staying are ibis in apr..from 11 to 15 ....One question though i have booked the rooms here but plan to visit pattaya too..wat do i do? i am in thailand for 5 days and want tp spend 2 days in pattaya..

I stayed here in March and it was excellent. The rooms are small but well laid out and very clean. The staff are very friendly. No problem with taking ladyboys there. I used to stay at Majestic Suites earlier but this is much better in my opinion.

I stayed here in March and it was excellent. The rooms are small but well laid out and very clean. The staff are very friendly. No problem with taking ladyboys there.

Did you take Fah from Guess Bar back to the Ibis by any chance ?

I was thinking of booking ibis Nana in my forthcoming trip, hoping to have 2 girls for LT for at least one night. However, I was disheartened with the below reply from ibis Nana

"Dear Mr. Rouke ,

Warm greetings from ibis Bangkok Nana!

With reference to your request, we would like to thank you for your interest in our hotel.

Please to inform that our room rate is included for 2 persons in the room and maximum stay is 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child (under 12 years old)"

Anyone tried and succeed to bring two girls for LT at ibs Nana? Otherwise, which hotel near NEP is fairly reasonably priced, and allows two joiners for LT for no extra charge?

Just to clarify, when I mentioned "girls", I actually mean ladyboys or girls or combination of girl and ladyboy

Edited by rouke

"Dear Mr. Rouke ,

Warm greetings from ibis Bangkok Nana!

With reference to your request, we would like to thank you for your interest in our hotel.

Please to inform that our room rate is included for 2 persons in the room and maximum stay is 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child (under 12 years old)"

This reply looks as if they are saying you can only have 2 adults or 2 adults & 1 child per room, as if you are arriving with more people on check in.

When you asked the question did you say that you would be bringing two people back for a night of fun ?

Anyone tried and succeed to bring two girls for LT at ibs Nana? Otherwise, which hotel near NEP is fairly reasonably priced, and allows two joiners for LT for no extra charge?

Just to clarify, when I mentioned "girls", I actually mean ladyboys or girls or combination of girl and ladyboy

In 2011, I took these two no extra charge and walked them out as an other was arriving who I took up to the room no questions asked.I have stayed here quite a few times since it opened and have never been charged for an extra guest

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Mate ibis nana is there in the sex district of Bangkok for people like us , without us it would not stay open for long , In my early days of Bangkok I always stayed there and never had one problem

I need to admit my question was a bit vague, I just mentioned there may be one or two person joining me if I book the hotel room. I would probably ask them again. Thanks All BMs!

Edited by rouke

I got my answer :D!

"Dear Mr. Rouke ,

Thank you for your e-mail.

We only allow 2 adults to stay in the room in case of you bring a joiner at night. She/He needs to drop her/his ID card at the front desk and bring it back next day of the security reason. We’ll not charge for 1 joiner.

Should you have further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us."

Very impressed, both email responses within 1-2 hours. Other hotels dont give a hoot to reply. Will book for ibis Nana. Just watching for the best rates now.

Rooms a bit smallish. Free wifi only in lobby. Safe was big enough to put my laptop in unlike Heaven@4 and Maxim Inn's.

Is this according to all rooms?

BTW. the safe in a "standard double room" of Maxim's was so big to contain my netbook.

I'm staying at Ibis upon my arrival. As confirmed earlier they now have internet in the rooms, but my connection had to be cabled by their IT person which took about 3 hours to get sorted.

they also gave me a note that they would be replacing hallway carpet from the 25th to the 28th and warned me of the noise. It wasn't so bad and did my floor from 1 P.M. to 3 P.M. on second day. Good to see them keeping the place up. Room exactly the one I stayed in before. I think they are all the same.

Location is great for Nana and the free shuttle will take you to Nana station which is close to CIB also. Two free bottles of water, tea/coffee maker, fridge and corner rooms have good view of Soi 4. Very quite at the end of the hall.

Brought home two guests from CIB on first night and no problem took both their Lao passports and gave the call up when each guests leave to make sure everything alright. They even ask when if everything alright when I left with one the next day with her right there with me.

The biggest knock on Ibis is the size of the room and bathroom. They have the glass showers as most newer place seem too, however it's very small if taking a shower with your date. Would be hard to get two ladyboys to take a shower together here. :D

2000 baht deposit now required. A little leery to put on credit card, but didn't want to tie up my baht.

I'm not overly impressed, tiny rooms, no minibar, no tub. But Yes, LB friendly like most hotels around here, though the ladies behind the counter look at me as some kind of maniac... Anyway, a weekend in Dec before the yuletide gatherings demand too much was a luck at the draw. I should have booked Boss or Royal Ivory instead... More spacious rooms

Isnt that what the minibar is for? as a fridge for the 7/11 stuff :-)

Their are fridges in Ibis soi 4 and a 7/11 just minutes away and you can full it up for a fraction of the price of a mini bar.

Edited by OneTrueSaxon

Bump.

I don't think much has changed with the Ibis. Price remains around $45 a night on Agoda.