Bangkok Ladyboys Forum
snewpee

The Ladyboy Reputation

We all know that or most of us know that Ladyboys can be aggressive, violent and thieving. Not all of course but many are out to catch the drunk guy that cant help himself. I have been told from my LT girls, stories about ladybodys fighting with their clients, boxing you, robbing your money and so on. Now in general in the P4P scene you need to be on your mark, because that's the way it is.

Has anyone had bad experiences they would like to share?

Let us know what we should watch out for to avoid the s**t.

I don't want to kick their ass, just f**k it. :P

Edited by snewpee

I have had no bad experiences like this

I know many ladyboys and very few of them are in any way aggressive. Of course, there are some examples of poor behaviors but I don't think it can be generalised to the LB population at large.

My experience is that issues with LB hookers in Thailand tend to be financial/performance related and not violent.

I think issues generally arise due to culture clashes and the fact that the girl is a hooker - and very little to do with the fact that they are LBs. A lot of scare-mongering regarding LBs in general and I think it's ridiculous

also worth keeping in mind that no all LBs are hookers

I don't tend to overdo the alcohol when I am mongering, don't want to damage performance, and it keeps me more alert for scams.

I will have a few drinks with LB's I know quite well and trust, but never take more than enough money for a ST and a few drinks out with me.

In the hotel, I always lock everything of value in the safe, ALL the time, no matter how well I know my visitor.

In spite of all my caution, I did get done once, and not so long ago, I should have known better, the timing of the mishap was impeccable, but could have been worse.

I had just been to the ATM so was fairly cashed up and was on my way home(as I say, impeccable timing). She was a skinny, slightly more mature LB in a tiny sequined cocktail dress, sitting on the wall outside the Guess Bar car park, we chatted a bit and she was feeling me up. I had someone particular in mind for that night so politely declined. I was aware of the risk, so had my money in the front pocket of my jeans. I never felt a thing! I got to my date, reached in my pocket to buy a drink and guess what? All gone and also the condoms from my other pocket. God she was unbelievably good, cost me close on $400, but she left my credit card and hotel room card, so as I said, could have been worse.

It was such a smooth professional job, that I actually admire her skill. I would like to meet her again, the money is gone and I was dumb, so I would like to ask her to take another grand or so and &^*& my $%% as well as my pocket,(I am serious), but I will get her into the shower first and make sure she has no sleepy time stuff on any place my lips may stray. That way I will make sure I get some of my stolen baht back in kind.

BTW, the previous posting is not aimed at LB's. A gg or any other stranger (or apparent friend) is just as likely to roll you too.

I have many LB friends and lovers, and none of them have ever attempted to scam me, but, I am always aware and keep my valuables locked away, regardless of how close the relationship may be, I don't want to put temptation in their way.

In Patong Beach, Phuket, I was entertaining a LB in my room when I excused myself to use the crapper. When I came out, I caught her opening the unlocked zippers on my bags and having a look through things.

She was so interested in what she was doing, she hadn't noticed that I walked up and was standing directly behind her for a few moments. I hadn't locked up my cameras as the plan was to use them, as she was probably distracted by the THB signs dancing in her head.

She wasn't happy about being asked to leave, and initially refused to go. But she was smart enough to know when I had told her to go for the last time, and was getting ready to drag her out by her hair.

The girl was a looker and I was disappointed I didn't get a chance to pin her ankles behind her head. But I was more pissed off that I actally had to pay a joiner fee!

I was talking with Sindy about this over lunch on Sunday (yes I am proud to be seen out in the daylight with her).

I commented that I felt that only about 10% of LB's would you need to be a bit wary of in terms of theft, the others are OK. Her reply was "you know a lot of us and have a relationship with us as a friend not just a customer, so you are safer. You meet new LB's and you had better figure at least 50% if not more will rob you if they can."

That coming from an LB I know fairly well I would take as realistic number.

Her reply was "you know a lot of us and have a relationship with us as a friend not just a customer, so you are safer. You meet new LB's and you had better figure at least 50% if not more will rob you if they can."

Which is just another reason it's well worth it to build a little chemistry.

I was talking with Sindy about this over lunch on Sunday (yes I am proud to be seen out in the daylight with her).

I commented that I felt that only about 10% of LB's would you need to be a bit wary of in terms of theft, the others are OK. Her reply was "you know a lot of us and have a relationship with us as a friend not just a customer, so you are safer. You meet new LB's and you had better figure at least 50% if not more will rob you if they can."

That coming from an LB I know fairly well I would take as realistic number.

Does this 50% rule apply to the girls from BAR too?? because you know where they

Does this 50% rule apply to the girls from BAR too?? because you know where they

It doesn't matter what the percentage is does it. If its 10% are you going to let your guard down more than if its 50%?

Your first LB might be the 10% and once it has happened the percentages wont matter you will have a bitter taste in your mouth (unless you drink her cum).

But the majority of LBs are good, its just depends on circumstances and where you end up and what state your in. Since most guys who end up with LBs are only with them since they are drunk they provide an opportunity that a lot of LBs cant resist.

I went with a LB friend to visit a LB 'nest' where 4 of them live together and while I found the Lbs there fine because it was morning and I wasn't drunk, the purpose of going their was like a car boot sale, I was looking to pick up an Iphone 4s, they were out of stock of that but they had every imaginable thing ,netbooks, phones etc its just a way to supplement their income, I was a little bit feeling sorry for these poor sods who had had their ipads stolen but FFS if you leave it out to be stolen by a LB I think your 50% to be blamed. And these were nice non druggie LBs so I would say not all but at least 50% of 'good' ladyboys are still magpies. I wanted to buy my LB something as a gesture but she objected morally on the basis that she didnt approve of stealing from farang no matter what state they are in, hence I hold her in high esteem as one of the 'good' ones.

It doesn't matter what the percentage is does it. If its 10% are you going to let your guard down more than if its 50%?

Your first LB might be the 10% and once it has happened the percentages wont matter you will have a bitter taste in your mouth (unless you drink her cum).

But the majority of LBs are good, its just depends on circumstances and where you end up and what state your in. Since most guys who end up with LBs are only with them since they are drunk they provide an opportunity that a lot of LBs cant resist.

I went with a LB friend to visit a LB 'nest' where 4 of them live together and while I found the Lbs there fine because it was morning and I wasn't drunk, the purpose of going their was like a car boot sale, I was looking to pick up an Iphone 4s, they were out of stock of that but they had every imaginable thing ,netbooks, phones etc its just a way to supplement their income, I was a little bit feeling sorry for these poor sods who had had their ipads stolen but FFS if you leave it out to be stolen by a LB I think your 50% to be blamed. And these were nice non druggie LBs so I would say not all but at least 50% of 'good' ladyboys are still magpies. I wanted to buy my LB something as a gesture but she objected morally on the basis that she didnt approve of stealing from farang no matter what state they are in, hence I hold her in high esteem as one of the 'good' ones.

Mate can I have there details I need a new phone :-)

Yes we all had to be careful. I once took Pai out for a LT( 2 days) and she never did anything to raise my suspicions at all. All items were left intact and I did have my most of the money in a safe but my laptop(maybe it was too obvious) and phone were left in the open too and she never took anything.

Yes we all had to be careful. I once took Pai out for a LT( 2 days) and she never did anything to raise my suspicions at all. All items were left intact and I did have my most of the money in a safe but my laptop(maybe it was too obvious) and phone were left in the open too and she never took anything.

The stars who have plenty of work are,never a problem that's why they are stars

It's the majority off them which are fucking dross

After two years plus in thier environment I now conclude that they bring all of the shit that they get onto themselves and fucking hahahaha

They are just sperm bags really and some are very freaky looking as well

I have really only met one who is a real person a member of the human race as opposed to the monkey cage where the rest should reside

The stars who have plenty of work are,never a problem that's why they are stars

It's the majority off them which are fucking dross

After two years plus in thier environment I now conclude that they bring all of the shit that they get onto themselves and fucking hahahaha

They are just sperm bags really and some are very freaky looking as well

I have really only met one who is a real person a member of the human race as opposed to the monkey cage where the rest should reside

That is a bit harsh don't you think? That is a pretty broad statement as many are working part time to get themselves through school. Many are really on the up and up as Davvvid says. Some of these LBs participate in LBWVB and the money goes to charity. Jasmine of Pattaya fame is forever at a temple or the orphanage donating money of time. Sure many are self centered ...... so be it. They have to be somewhat self centered. After all their job requires self promotion. That is the barrier Davvvid got past.

I am a loss as to who I have more (or less as the case may be ) respect for. The banker who has everything to start with and steals billions more... or the ladyboy hooker who steals trying to survive.