FM47

The Bangkok Hiptique - Soi 13

A couple days away from my BKK return thought I'd channel my inner OTS and write a little something about one of my favorite hotels in the Nana area.

The Bangkok Hiptique, formerly the Best Western Hiptique, is way up Soi 13, just past the little street that connects it with Soi 11. It is a little bit of a hike, but they do have an hourly tuk tuk to Suk every half hour during the day.

The best thing about the rooms at the Hiptique? The beds. Hands down the softest most comfortable beds I've slept on in BKK. The rooms are very modern, flat screen in every room, with the bathroom/shower partitioned off by frosted glass.

The rooftop pool is small, but provides a great view of the city, and is a great afternoon chill spot. No joiner fee and very LB friendly!

Best of all, since they dropped Best Western they have reduced the prices, with the standard room starting at under 1000 baht a night on Agoda.

Only have 1 photo now but will post more when I check back in in a few days, hopefully before me and my girl of the moment mess it up too much!

http://bkkhiptiquehotel.com

P1030018.JPG

Nice review Buddy !

I stayed a little further up that soi on my last 3 nights at Citrus Hotel good location for both Nana and Cowboy

Since I will be spending more time in BKK this trip, I fully intend on checking out different hotels as I pop in and out of town, including the Citrus!

Since I will be spending more time in BKK this trip, I fully intend on checking out different hotels as I pop in and out of town, including the Citrus!

@Mind as a condo 1 bedroom studio, 5 minutes from On Nut BTS less than £30 a night on Agoda. I stayed here for 5 nights it more a long stay place. Only 15 minutes away from Nana on BTS and a 70 to 80 baht ride at home in the early hours.

roof top pool sauna and gym as well

012.JPG

011.JPG

010.JPG

009.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

006.JPG

005.JPG

004.JPG

003.JPG

002.JPG