Sign in to follow this  
Guest b-man

Newbie Question - Asshole licking

Guest b-man

Very newbie question. What's the go with Asshole licking? Can you catch an STD from this and what would be the telltale signs? Scabs, sores etc?

I read that BBBJ you can get an STD and cover up all times for BJ but what about the starfish?

Very newbie question. What's the go with Asshole licking? Can you catch an STD from this and what would be the telltale signs? Scabs, sores etc?

I read that BBBJ you can get an STD and cover up all times for BJ but what about the starfish?

there is always a risk when you have unprotected sex! doesn't matter if it's a LB or a GG - you put something unprotected, you might come away with more than expected. So, first, determine what risks you're willing to take. From there, look with your big head before poking around with your little head (or tongue).

Nothing to worry about I do it all the time and look nothing wrong with my tounge

Sore-Red-Tongu2.jpg

Guest b-man

Thanks for the graphic image. You have put me off from any asshole licking for the rest of my life!!!!

:Vom:

I think the moral of the story is always have a spare razor to keep the tongue safe from abrasion.

Edited by gilb

Better late than never, I can add my 2 cents by saying that i caught a very nasty stomach bug after licking a girl's ass out of NEP, even tho she showered... it's a bug girls/LBs/Men can carry in their excrement and it rises to the surface quickly, even if clean, but they don't know they have it, it lives in the colon.

But if you get it in your stomach, it could kill you, the doc at mission hospital had me come check myself in the ;lab with the microscope, it was hundreds of nasty nano worms in my excrements... HORRIBLE feelings trust me

2 weeks on the strongest antibio cured it, but it was really bad, shitting water constantly.

Watch out with ass licking fellas

Better late than never, I can add my 2 cents by saying that i caught a very nasty stomach bug after licking a girl's ass out of NEP, even tho she showered... it's a bug girls/LBs/Men can carry in their excrement and it rises to the surface quickly, even if clean, but they don't know they have it, it lives in the colon.

But if you get it in your stomach, it could kill you, the doc at mission hospital had me come check myself in the ;lab with the microscope, it was hundreds of nasty nano worms in my excrements... HORRIBLE feelings trust me

2 weeks on the strongest antibio cured it, but it was really bad, shitting water constantly.

Watch out with ass licking fellas

Fuck.

Its crazy I know, but splash some mouthwash on a bath cloth and after the shower wiper down. If any questions from the lb gg, just say you like the taste! Lol, I have done this on multiple occasions with no problems.

I'm up to about 10 LB assholes now (I don't get out much) with no problems yet. No doubt my days are numbered. When done right, it's very erotic. Even the most jaded LB will start fisting madly if you do it right and for long enough. You've got to spread that browneye out a bit with your hands though, so you can get your tongue properly in there. Just around and around and around the ring we go, with occasional sweeps out, straight up to the balls, over, up the penis and down again. Sometimes I jerk her dick as I eat--Rusty Trombone as it's called (whoever he was). It's raunchy but life is short.

I'm fortunate that Thailand has a pretty good health system, not just for me but for them. Keeps the disease down that you can get from such activity (AIDS isn't one of them though)

Its crazy I know, but splash some mouthwash on a bath cloth and after the shower wiper down. If any questions from the lb gg, just say you like the taste! Lol, I have done this on multiple occasions with no problems.

I carry Listerine on dates too, though frequently forget to use it.

I just love doing it so much, any danger never enters my head at the time.