hercmec

Dynasty Inn Grande Hotel

I have been to LOS the past 2 years, and both times, while in Bkk, I stayed at this hotel. The main thing I like about it, is the location. The hotel is on Soi 6, directly across from the Pracha Suites. I like this location because at most it's a 10 minute walk to Nana, but it is far enough away from the noise and din of Nana and Soi 4, that you can rest comfortably and quietly while in the room.

They are LB friendly, and do not have a joiner fee for the first guest. Additional guests do require 500 baht per, but since I am not into the group thing, this was a non issue for me.

They have "Deluxe Double" and "Grande Deluxe Double" rooms. I book, and my pictures are of the "Grande Deluxe Double". The main difference between the two, is the Deluxe Double has a smaller bed, and no butt washer. They do have in room safes, and they are of an adequate size. I don't think you could fit a "full" size laptop in them, but the smaller size laptops should fit. I do not own a laptop, so this is just an eye ball guess.

I stayed twice this past trip, the first time for 4 days, and the second time for 2 days. My average per night cost for the two stays was USD $80.00

LB13 105 (Copy).jpgLB13 106 (Copy).jpgLB13 107 (Copy).jpgLB13 108 (Copy).jpgLB13 109 (Copy).jpgLB13 110 (Copy).jpgLB13 111 (Copy).jpg

P.S. Note that the bathroom has a tub. Every girl I brought back to the room loved the bath tub, and wanted to just sit and soak for a while. I guess Thai apartments don't have them.

Thanks for that review Hercmerc. :clap: Very informative.

We had an older thread which wasn't really a review but more a BM asking about this place. http://www.bangkokladyboys.net/forum/index.php?/topic/2273-dynasty-grande-hotel/

That bathroom is spacious. Some very handy info on the difference between double deluxe and grand deluxe. Good :Camera: of the room.

A consistently safe bet is the Dynasty Grande. Personally I prefer the back wing as the doors are not steel and do not 'slam' shut which used to be an annoyance in the front wing. I am only assuming the front still has the steel doors as not stayed there (in the front wing) for maybe 5 years now. The bathrooms in the back wing tend to be larger as well in my experience. However these points are really splitting hair's its a fine hotel and very good value for money. The gym is also a decent size and well equipped.

Re; mardhi The back wing is actually closed right now, it's under going renovations. You may soon have steel doors on both wings. The gym is still accessible, and yes. is well equipped.

I recently stayed here in one of the rooms in the front of the building, does anybody know if the the new rooms at the back have a bum washer?

One thing I really like about this hotel is when your "friend" leaves the next day, reception always rings the room to ask if everything is okay. Especially reassuring if you want to bring a freelancer back with you.

Edited by Bucket14

Yes it is a little dated, but the gym isn't bad and I like the location. The rooms are pretty big and appropriately decorated with lovelies certainly brightens things considerably! :)

Sorry guys, better remove the pics as it is in the open forum area! (No ladyboy chat).

Edited by Bucket14

just back from bkk and patts

stayed dynasty grande soi 6

one night back tower shithouse with no water pressure

about 2200 no brekkie

not happy

back for 4 nights

front building smoking big rooms

2200 no brekkie again but free upgrade

much better

NB to all this is just my preferred range

patts report on sister forum

it has its issues

gone downhill

grande sukhumvit next door kills it

just back from bkk and patts

stayed dynasty grande soi 6

one night back tower shithouse with no water pressure

about 2200 no brekkie

not happy

back for 4 nights

front building smoking big rooms

2200 no brekkie again but free upgrade

much better

NB to all this is just my preferred range

patts report on sister forum

Please explain why you did a repeat ??

yeah can see your reaction

booked already as you get discount on line

first night fly in 8.30 so bars by 10ish

out to pattaya before midday

back because paid already lol

but passed on my feelings to Mr Wat

he is the old muslim gent who dose the cars from dynasty

have known him for years

obviously made it known to staff

back to upgrade

work that out

cheers

also use grande sukhumvit 2 doors along sometimes

but no good deals this trip even with accor card

c'est la vie

Just to add to my report, my room has been cleaned everyday but there is no: please clean my room vs do not disturb hanger. Unless I go to lunch with my guest (which I have only done with Noey so far) I am typically in my room until late afternoon and the time the cleaner has come to my room has been a bit haphazard. Anyway, I just noticed this by the door!!!!! Really not sure how I could have missed it!

DSC02592 (Large).JPG