Typed in Nana Plaza to Flickr (yeah, I was bored and it's a wintry Friday and I wanted to daydream for a while..) and found myself getting angry at the pricks who take "artistic" photos of lb's and waffle on about light readings and shutter speeds but title their works of art as 'Western sex tourist with Ladyboy'.No attempt to disguise the punter and I'm willing to bet no attempt to pay the girl for her unwitting participation.

For the guy and the lb it's an honest transaction - money and pure pleasure. The photographer just some sneaky little shit hiding behind his zoom.

I know some guys are lucky enough to be able to wander the world of lb's without a care but for others these type of pics (that last forever in cyberspace) could seriously fuck up their lives.

It would be nice to see some sort of unofficial security discouraging the point and click merchants - perhaps a dip in the canals...lol

I guess it might be a bit of a worry, but remember someone you know will of had to go on flickr search for ladyboys first... so that lessens your chances of being found out randomly and if you are it will be with a 'ladyboy sympathiser!'

You probably should be more worried about a ladyboy you have been with taking a picture of you and it landing up on facebook... far easier to track down especially if you piss her or a friend off and don't check your privacy settings on facebook. Wait for the day where a family member says... " So this ladyboy from thailand added me today on facebook..." :o Tru

Trust me, there are a lot of 1 week 'boyfriends' on lb facebook pages...

I think it's the laziness of the click and run types that pisses me off. Being an 'artist ' - yeah right, put down the camera and pick up a drink....and a hot little lb!

I guess it might be a bit of a worry, but remember someone you know will of had to go on flickr search for ladyboys first... so that lessens your chances of being found out randomly and if you are it will be with a 'ladyboy sympathiser!'

You probably should be more worried about a ladyboy you have been with taking a picture of you and it landing up on facebook... far easier to track down especially if you piss her or a friend off and don't check your privacy settings on facebook. Wait for the day where a family member says... " So this ladyboy from thailand added me today on facebook..." :o Tru

Trust me, there are a lot of 1 week 'boyfriends' on lb facebook pages...

Yup. I think the OP might be horribly naive. We live in the age where everybody takes pictures of everything, and it's all "fair game". It's one of the reasons I'm not really in for the bar scene and prefer TF or a decent agency to arise. But even then, as randy points out, the girl can post your photo on her FB as revenge for the 1 night stand. Happened to me!

But even then, as randy points out, the girl can post your photo on her FB as revenge for the 1 night stand. Happened to me!

Fortunately, I keep a separate FB account for my LB friends, so none of my "straight" contacts will see unless they are out friending Thai ladyboys on FB.

The last thing I am is naive - it was simply a comment, nostalgic maybe, for the days when a man could go about his mongering in peace.

The last thing I am is naive - it was simply a comment, nostalgic maybe, for the days when a man could go about his mongering in peace.

Yea they were good ole days. No cares in the world and searching out new ladyboys here and there. Not relying on the internet. Then out of the dust boom. Everything is on the internet.

The internet as a lot to answer for.