eugenio

Hotel Hansar. The perfect hobby hotel for the discrete guy.

It looks a nice hotel and Its a shame my Mrs as got her heart set on staying in Huai khwang area next visit as I would give this a go.

Cheers for the report

I used to like a good stroll around Lumpini park during the day and at night there used to be a night market Suan Lum Night Bazzari got a watch from there in 2008 a copy omega speedmaster automatic tachymeter and it still works today,

Interesting Saxon, the street hookers also trawl near the night market @ Lumpini, which I found impossibly redundant and bizarre in the midst of Sodom. What's the point, I wondered to myself? They were actually pretty hot too, the nights I walked by. :)

Interesting Saxon, the street hookers also trawl near the night market @ Lumpini, which I found impossibly redundant and bizarre in the midst of Sodom. What's the point, I wondered to myself? They were actually pretty hot too, the nights I walked by. :)

It was 2008 the last time I went in the night bazzar, as I went down with the ex in early 2009 and the night bazzar was shut down as it reopened ?

Sounds nice. Just got a quote for just less than $145 USD per night, for the studio room--all of the rooms look really nice. I alo like the discreet entry, never liked the walk of shame and I'm a bit tired of leasing apartment rooms all over the city.

http://www.hansarbangkok.com

Another thing: You can bring your girls in via the main floor without doing the walk of shame past the front desk staff on the second floor. This is HUGE to me (and I suspect many others). Yes, you still have to pass the doormen, but they are ALL young guys who give you the nod and wink when you enter. A fiver here and there means they ALWAYS take care of you and provide entry to the girls when you don't want to come down to the lobby to meet her :)

Forgot to ask: joiner fees?

Thanks for the write up on the hotel, this place sounds perfect for me.

I am a person who values my privacy especially when I have a girl in tow. I also hate the "walk of shame" past the front desk and having everyone working at the hotel know about my activities. I know it sounds paranoid but that's just me.

Thanks again for sharing.

I also hate the "walk of shame" past the front desk and having everyone working at the hotel know about my activities. I know it sounds paranoid but that's just me.

Not at all. I'm super private as well. Cheers.