Sign in to follow this  
loko

SOLO HOTEL

Hi

i will be staying here 24th of april for 4 night;s, will post some pic's and a review when i get their.

I stay at the dawin or dynasty grand but wont to try something else this time

If that is Hotel Solo Soi 2 I´ve stayed there. Nice stylish rooms and bathrooms. A bit of walking to Nana. Some taxies wont drive there at rush hours because it´s a one way street. Btw a nice small swimmingpool and rooftop bar.

Otherwise they have a tukshuttle until 8 o´clock.

I stayed here on my last visit and found it to be a good hotel with a rooftop swimming pool. I stayed at Monaco suites next door 2 weeks ago and I am currently in a condo at Renbrant towers in soi 20

You can find a review on Solo hotel on my link here on page 3

http://www.bangkokla...-hotel-reviews/

Edited by OneTrueSaxon

I stayed here on my last visit and found it to be a good hotel with a rooftop swimming pool. I stayed at Monaco suites next door 2 weeks ago and I am currently in a condo at Renbrant towers in soi 20

You know we will be expecting reviews on Monaco Suites and Rembrandt Towers. Especially since I pinned it. :)

well i am here now, very nice hotel staff nice and friendly.

Room good size and new looking, the balcony is very small

but ok to have a smoke on.

Just one funny thing is a phone and mirror in the toilet?

well i am here now, very nice hotel staff nice and friendly.

Room good size and new looking, the balcony is very small

but ok to have a smoke on.

Just one funny thing is a phone and mirror in the toilet?

Have a good trip :) and was that Bee from Guess bar I saw going in the hotel around 11pm :D

Edited by OneTrueSaxon

hi

yes it was!!! where you staying there to? what a fun girl, broke all my rules with that one :wub:

i am staying at the maximin inn now, what a differance compared to the solo.

Nice work Loko. Who is the lovely gurl at poolside? How was your trip?

I was at a conference a few years back staying at a Fairmont Hotel where a phone was in the toilet. I couldn't resist calling a colleague in another room while I was taking a dump. Told him what I was doing and was thinking of him. :D

Thanks for adding Solo to the review section.

I just wanted to bump this thread as there was some discussion about it on another thread. It would be good to get some updates on this property.

I've posted some photos that reflect the close proximity of Aspen Suites, Solo, and i Check Inn which are all on Soi 2.

IMG_4345.jpg

IMG_4346.jpg

IMG_4347.jpg

Just booked myself 4 nights here in may, £157. Surprisingly cheaper through agoda than their own website, that's including taxes etc.

My question is, what sort of a street is soi 2? Are there any bars down there? Is it safe after dark? Are there any cut through to soi 4 or do I have to walk all the way up to Sukhumvit, and how long is the walk? What is the hotel tuk tuk service like, is it 24 hours and how much does it cost? I'm travelling solo but booked for 2 guests, any joiner fee for additional third guest?

Sorry for all the questions, they're things I haven't been able to find answers on through searching. Many thanks.

I´ve stayed there last august. It´s in the end of soi, the other hotels like ICON etc are closer to the action..... There´s also shortcut to soi 4. They offer a free tuk tuk service to the main road.

The room was good, comfortable bed, bathroom bit worse......Small swimming pool on the roof.

And of course guest friendly :)

IMG_7583.JPG

IMG_7586.JPG

IMG_7590.JPG

IMG_7591.JPG