Sign in to follow this  
lbcrazy

Very last minute New Years visit

Chaps,

I have booked a very last minute trip arriving tomorrow (31st Dec) for 2 night only. Can't wait to get stuck in...

Now... there's limited hotel choices as it seems (from agoda, asiarooms, etc) that most of my usual hotels are Full. Of the remaining, many have madly inflated prices. So of the ones that are left that are in Sukhumvit area, I don't recognise any of them. Can any BM give me advice which one to shoot for?

- Furama Xclusive

- Zenith

- On8

- Windsor Suites

Cheers in advance!

LBC

I don't know about the others but I don't think the On8 is guest friendly. Not 100% sure on that but I remember looking into it once and decided against staying there because there was at least some doubt about them being guest friendly. Good luck. Have fun!

Edited by crazycloud

I don't know about the others but I don't think the On8 is guest friendly. Not 100% sure on that but I remember looking into it once and decided against staying there because there was at least some doubt about them being guest friendly. Good luck. Have fun!

Thanks for the heads up, I might just try potluck and see how it goes....

I've just found the following link that should be helpful:

http://www.bangkokguestfriendlyhotels.com/full-list-of-bangkok-guest-friendly-hotels.html

Funny I was thinking of posting that very link for you. Looks like On8 is guest friendly. I must be thinking of another hotel in that area that wasn't guest friendly.

Thanks guys, I actually managed to get a room at Le Fenix. Should be out and about tonight and tomorrow....